Reviews for The Slowest Burn
have decided im not going to read this anymore. The break and then this chapter made me realize how high school this all is.
alemorganx chapter 38 . 1/20
I remember reading this and i think i thought this was finished haha
christykq chapter 38 . 1/20
You still have the magic! This chapter is so freaking good. I love the fb posts between the friends, that keeps even the outlying characters in the mix and emphasizes their relationships. This chapter was gutwrenching. Poor Edward. OMG! How can a person be so thoughtless and care so little about her own child? Unfortunately I think it happens more than we think. :( I'm so glad Bella was there to help Edward through this situation. He is really hurting and I think his reaction is justified but very disturbing. I hope Edward can get some help and work through this mess with Bella by his side. Its not going to be easy. I don't even know what to say about Aro acting like an asshole. Gawd, Elizabeth and Aro make me want to puke. Bella needs to get Carlisle in the loop too. Poor Edward. I hope Bella makes it to her cheerleading competition but I doubt she'll be able to perform to her best ability with Edward on her mind.

Great fucking chapter. My gawd, its so well written and the plot is so good. I encourage you to keep writing this story. Its too freaking good to forget. Wow! I'm really blown away by this chapter. I just want to give Edward a hug and hold his hand while he goes through hours of therapy. Update quickly.
Harrypotterlover1412 chapter 38 . 1/20
Edward's mom is a bitch! Forget her! On another note, I've been rereading the story ever since you updated. The first time I read it I was totally team Emmett when it came to Rosalie. This time around I'm totally team Royce! I hope nothing bad happens to him (like he gets killed bc of something related to drugs) or that he doesn't slip up. I want him and Rosalie to raise their baby girl together! That being said I feel like Rosalie is leading Emmett on which sucks bc he's a total sweetheart. Can't wait for the next update! Your story is amazing!
rayyray chapter 38 . 1/19
I forgot how amazing this story is... i just read it all over again
can't wait to find out what happens next with his mother and aro, and also hoping we get to see more of Royce rose and the baby
kayla711 chapter 38 . 1/19
Glad to see you back! Whew, this was intense!
richardgansey chapter 38 . 1/19
Hey, thank you for not giving up on this story. And I don't care to await another almost 2 years to read a new chapter if it means you're going to keep writing! I love this story sososo much! Love from Brazil!
WHAT'SMYIMAGINATION chapter 38 . 1/19
I an in love with this story! I can't wait for an update. It's real, insightful, exciting, and full of drama without seeming so fake or flamboyant. Great work!

-WMI
CandyCentric chapter 38 . 1/19
WOW.

Like what dude! :)
BrownEyedFluffyOwl chapter 38 . 1/19
I'm in loveeeee with this story, and this Edward and Bella. Fricken amazing! Can't wait for the next update xx
blackswaninlust chapter 38 . 1/19
Fucking Amazing.
Katieleo chapter 38 . 1/19
Great update! Thanks fo sharing.
sas chapter 38 . 1/19
just wanted to say thanks, when I read your story feels like I in Bella's head and reading in diary, so real.
Lore562 chapter 38 . 1/19
Amazing. Story cant wait for the next update
BlackwaterRhythm chapter 38 . 1/19
Wow. I think my heart just broke for Edward,I could feel his pain. As ever I look forward to more! Great chapter.
6,976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »