Reviews for The Slowest Burn
twilightbabe101 chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
LOOOVED this chapter! Can't wait to see what's next!
deranged-dreamer chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
i also wanted her to have sex with jas after the message he received.
lud chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I love this Bella,Bella to be the only honest.I hate Alice,Alice is a bitch ,can't chapter.
voyanisen chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
I was so prepared for Alice to be typical, and misunderstood. MAN, what a bitch. My adrenaline was up, the tension was written so well. Ahh, brings back memories of high school drama. :)

I find Bella to be really sympathetic, especially in this chapter. Edward, not so much. He is such a drama baby. He seems to have given up on her, pretty quickly considering he's been lusting after her for so long. I wish we could have an EPOV to explain. LOVED that Alice isn't allowed to call him Edward! :D

Thanks for the awesome update!
twilight mom and fan chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
I loved how Seth answered the phone! So funny!
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
damn that was hot!
majose chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
I am guessing that she landed on Cullen when they were kids? Honestly, he seems too much of a hassle. I am waiting to see how the school dynamic will shift when Rosalie's pregnancy comes out.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
ive literally been waiting for this chapter for so long and you definitely didnt disappoint! i feel so bad for bella because shes trying to find herself while shes trying to crack through edwards walls...alice is a MAJOR bitch! and im so happy and proud that bella finally stood up for alice and her relationship with edward..too bad edwards being a MAJOR douche! if i were bella he has some seroius grovelling to do. espeicially after she put herself on the line for him at the end of the last chapter! oh my godddd..this story is absolutely brilliant and as always when i get really antsy to read the next chapter i always re-read the story a MILLION times! keep up the fantastic work..cant wait to see what happens next :)
Scattycow chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Wow! Alice is behaving like a total c**t!

Get yourself out of there Bella! This lot are way out of your league for weirdness and as much as I've been behind Edward in this story, he's acted like an asshole in this chapter. Allowing his stupid bitches to gang up and bully Bella. So not cool!

I really feel for Rosalie though. How awful it must be to know that your own family are likely to disown you over your pregnancy! I'm sure Charlie will take her in though (well I hope so anyway).

Really liking this story, it's different, good different.
sleepwalker1 chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
This is such an intense story. I've never read and Edward like this one.
deathofadiscodancer chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Errr, just found this story. I AM IN LOVE. Very excited about reading the next chapter x
Saritadreaming chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Love, love, love this story. I hope Edward is back next chapter other than on the phone. Love the way Bella stood up to Alice! That was awesome.

Sarita
CQCullen chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
At least Bella recognizes that she's lost herself. But just because one person may know who they are doesn't mean they are where want to be or like it.
LostInStoryLand chapter 14 . 9/13/2011