Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Marissa Davis chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
FINALLY! She is going to be with him I'm so glad he came back outside with her! Update asap I can't wait for them to actually be together I hope nothing screws it up!
rachael6839 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
I love this story and can't wait for the next update!
Rochelle Allison chapter 8 . 9/17/2011
i'm glad rose isn't aborting her baby. she's doing what feels right in her heart...not what's i understand what bella was saying, and why, it sounded... a little shallow. and she's in high school, so i get it, but still. it's a hard situation either way.
MilaSweetLips chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter.

Alright, first Bella pushed him away and then desperately wanted him to chase her again like a pathetic puppy dog. Now she's finally got what she wanted; Edward asking her to be with him. Hopefully she doesn't mess this up again!

Can't wait to see where this goes.
TalesReader chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Answer to your Q of the Week: I had a workout/ VD Party with one of my friends at the Gym. It was hilarious, every time we would see Damon, we looked like cats in a treadmill trying to get to the mouse that was in the other end. But the best part was when Caroline and Tyler where chicka chicka bam bam, and then everybody started making cat calls. We thought we were going to get banned from the gym, for exposing Freshmen to that ROFL. As if. LOL. In conclusion, it wasssss greeeeeaaaat!
kara chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter! :)
suzie55 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Amazing chapter. So many things she felt were wrong lead to her doing what she finally feels is right. That's awesome!

Love this story so much!

Oh, btw - when you tweeted me about Substance, I read it and even the author you had rec'd it to me. It's a really great story. Thanks ;)
itlnbrt chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Great update. Thanks so much!
ADADancer chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter.
twifanmom chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Please please please tell me how am I supposed to wait a week after that ending? I'm gonna go crazy!

GAH... that was so good! I loved the dance with Emmett and Bella acting like fools! That was so much fun to read about! I loved the drinking games, so reminded me of being in college as an undergrad...good times :). Then, Cullen arrives...yum! I had suspected that it was him that she landed on in the playground, especially with Jake and Seth both being so awkward about it when she brought it up. Then, when she told Royce that he was too close and Cullen was behind him ... That possessive boy, makes me hot ;)

I'm so glad he went after her and she made him admit that he wanted her to stay and that she agreed! Can't wait for the next chapter...it's going to be a long week now!
twilightrox1996 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Ohh yay! I love the ending! I love Edward! Yay! Lol I can't wait till the next update!
Sherbert20111 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Sometimes everyone has to take a step backwards to allow someone else to start growing into what they could become - good portrayal of this for B & E here. Perhaps without enablers derailing them they can sort each other out :) I'm told I should be watching VampDi, but I'm not...yet

x

Sherbs
TheDay'sEye chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
ARG! Why are there no more chapters! Why! Why! Why!
texican2436 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Awesome, if highschool was this full of drama, I might have crashed and burn freshman year. Glad cullen is not taking no for an answer. Keep it up love it

:K
Maplestyle chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Great chapter. I'm glad that he finally admitted he didn't want her to go. Hopefully they'll be able to talk.

I actually don't watch TVD so I can't say I was excited to watch :D