Reviews for The Slowest Burn
hihotintin chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
How is this not under the angst category? Back and forth it's drive me crazy! Amazing chapter as always and I hope Mike ends up getting charged!I'm keeping my fingers crossed they will get together soon! I would love to see what their relationship would be like!
Ladyniki chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Crap... I hope they don't make b the social pariah she fears she will go back too.
weedstert chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Whoa...so much is out in the open now...shit...yikes...lol

I wonder just what Edward thinks Bella should do when he says she should try harder...hmm. Charlie is such a protective and sorta cool dad...he's holding it together quite well considering everything. I like him a lot.

Thanks for this great chapter..have a good weekend :)
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
It's been a really long time since I've read a fic. I just can't get into them anymore. It just seems like the same people write the same shit over and over and over. Someone tweeted about this updating and for some reason I clicked on the link, and I gotta tell you, I fucking love it.

As long as Alice doesn't give a fucking makeover, we're good.

I like the change up with the characters and your style is a lot like my own. Thanks for writing, and your name fucking rocks.
Jmacff chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
that was quite the 'almost kiss' damn!

Great chapter!
Mangomochie chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
This is my favorite fanfic and that says a lot since I'm reading about 10 different wip's. I hope this is a long story.
obsmama chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Proud of her LOVE Charlie. You killed me with that breathing back and forth and that almost kiss.

Sorry has been said is it enough? GAH every week you turn it up!
DodgerMcClure chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Daddy doesn't like that she likes him now does he..lol
milkfetus10 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Wow! Great chap! Charlie rocks!
MistySix chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
You make me want to scream sometimes lady! That was such a mean little tease. I know she has been kind of messing with his head since the beginning but why doesn't he kiss her? And I kind of love Charlie. He is an awesome Dad. See you next Friday :)
BoogieJo78 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Loved it. You really do know how to torture us with the "slow burn" don't you. Can't wait for more.
Pianogirl05 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter!
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Go Charlie!

An Rose, because Bella would never have come forward without her support.

Edward and Bella are spinning each other in circles. They need to find the centre point and meet up. However, I love the slow burn, so I'm not complaining about the UST (or maybe it should be partially resolved ST after the night in the pool house? I don't know)

I look forward to more :-)
Chloe Masen chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Uninvited. One of my favorite songs. Ever. It's one of the first ones you've listed that I've known. ;)

Oh, Cullen... just let go of whatever it is. Please. We've been waiting for this moment almost as long as you have. Must we suffer? Must you? Please?
twilightmenrhot chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Am kind of ashamed that Bella blurted out her friend's secret like she did. Rose wanted Bella to tell her dad about the attack so he would be able to take charge of the problem; and it was the only way to reduce the trouble Edward was in. There was no imminent purpose for Bella's announcing Rose's secret other than to divert attention, which was only temporary.

Bella may be coming to terms with her feelings for Edward. If FHS becomes more than Jasper, Emmett and Rose can handle then perhaps Bella could transfer to LaPush...
7,045 | « Prev Page 1 .. 401 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 421 .. Last Next »