Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Maplestyle chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter! Glad she told what Newton did so that Cullen wouldn't have to spend the night in jail. Sad they didn't get to kiss.
MDtwiwriter chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I know she is young and confused but I'm ashamed that it took Rose (of all people) to make Bella tell Charlie about Mike's attack. No, it was not alright that he molested her even though she fought him off and Mike got his butt kicked by Jasper and Emmett. Yeah, I wish Bella and Cullen would stop this back and forth crap but I understand how Edward feels. Enough is enough. As you can see I am all caught up in this story and really want them to get on the same page because they are extremely hot together. :o)
jess2002 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
yay! i hope there is more e b time!
underuroath chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Dammit! I need it now! I have to wait till friday? Kill me now!
hihotintin chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
How is this not under the angst category? Back and forth it's drive me crazy! Amazing chapter as always and I hope Mike ends up getting charged!I'm keeping my fingers crossed they will get together soon! I would love to see what their relationship would be like!
Ladyniki chapter 11 . 9/2/2011
Crap... I hope they don't make b the social pariah she fears she will go back too.
weedstert chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Whoa...so much is out in the open now...shit...yikes...lol

I wonder just what Edward thinks Bella should do when he says she should try harder...hmm. Charlie is such a protective and sorta cool dad...he's holding it together quite well considering everything. I like him a lot.

Thanks for this great chapter..have a good weekend :)
MaryElizabeth23 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
It's been a really long time since I've read a fic. I just can't get into them anymore. It just seems like the same people write the same shit over and over and over. Someone tweeted about this updating and for some reason I clicked on the link, and I gotta tell you, I fucking love it.

As long as Alice doesn't give a fucking makeover, we're good.

I like the change up with the characters and your style is a lot like my own. Thanks for writing, and your name fucking rocks.
Jmacff chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
that was quite the 'almost kiss' damn!

Great chapter!
Mangomochie chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
This is my favorite fanfic and that says a lot since I'm reading about 10 different wip's. I hope this is a long story.
obsmama chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Proud of her LOVE Charlie. You killed me with that breathing back and forth and that almost kiss.

Sorry has been said is it enough? GAH every week you turn it up!
DodgerMcClure chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Daddy doesn't like that she likes him now does he..lol
milkfetus10 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Wow! Great chap! Charlie rocks!
MistiS chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
You make me want to scream sometimes lady! That was such a mean little tease. I know she has been kind of messing with his head since the beginning but why doesn't he kiss her? And I kind of love Charlie. He is an awesome Dad. See you next Friday :)
BoogieJo78 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Loved it. You really do know how to torture us with the "slow burn" don't you. Can't wait for more.
7,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 404 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 424 .. Last Next »