Reviews for The Slowest Burn
maxandmo chapter 11 . 9/5/2011
3529 songs... Can't wait to meet Alice
maxandmo chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Where is she? Where is she?
maxandmo chapter 9 . 9/5/2011
Jsyk...I have to wake up in 5 hrs!
maxandmo chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
Yay for Rose leaving the clinic, boo for her not using rubbers.
maxandmo chapter 7 . 9/5/2011
When my kids r late for school and the nuns slap me with rulers, I'm telling them it's all your fault;)
maxandmo chapter 6 . 9/5/2011
Seriously...he is so hot and so the wrong choice as far as popular high school goes! Gah! I want to go to his apartment...jsyk!
maxandmo chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
Love love love this!
maxandmo chapter 4 . 9/5/2011
I. NEED. TO. GO. TO. BED!
maxandmo chapter 3 . 9/5/2011
Those girls are funny bitches!
maxandmo chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
I gave James Gigandet for last name is my story too! That chapter was awesome! It totally kicked ass!
jenlam01 chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
Awesome story! Can't wait for more!
StellaBlue3 chapter 5 . 9/5/2011
...
maxandmo chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
I need to go to bed...but gah! How intense was that? great 1st chapter!
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
OH MY GOD! such an AMAZING chapter! i just want bella and edward to be together alreadyyyyyyy..they always come so close. bella was trying so hard and literally put herself out there i hope edward realizes that she truly and completely wants to be with him. AHHH i cannot wait for the next chapter! seriously amazing! keep up the GREAT work!
Candie.Apple.Red chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Oh my god, what a train wreck. I really, really, really want an EPOV. Don't know if that's in the cards or not, but even an outtake or two would be lovely. I'm so anxious to read more,my stomach is all aflutter! And, what the hell was that about the text being from Alice? Eww, sorry, but Alice will always be Edwards sister for me. Love your story, thank you for writing. See you next chapter. ;)
7,227 | « Prev Page 1 .. 404 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 424 .. Last Next »