Reviews for The Slowest Burn
PAWsPeaches chapter 15 . 9/17/2011

(that was me screaming)

you dont know how long ive waited for you, chapter 15.

i am SO excited to see this chapter post! this chapter was insanely insanely amazing. i cannot say enough about it. its certainly the pivotal chapter. oh i just love this story so much.

im totally clicking that link on your profile so that i can get a good game of kings going over here one night lol.

thanks babe,

cmandal chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Great update! So glad that Edward went after Bella, and Bella actually did what she has been wanting to do. Can't wait for the next update!
pipelynn chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Yes! I know this will be complicated but so so glad he asked finally and she said okay! Definitely a cliffy. I could read this all day!
bearygirl chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Cant wait for more.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Yes... So happy about that. However, I am pretty sure isn't going to be just roses for them.
VampsGurl chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
I'm about ready to stab somebody. Edward and Bella are just walking around in circles, Bella doesn't even know what she really wants. I hate that her and Edward can't have a simple conversation without either of them yelling, walking away from each other, or beinginterrupted...
SWEmicca chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
You hot Me holmes on true story so easily! I love it, and Can't wait for your next update _
Jonesn chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Freaking finally!
cejsmom chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
loved everything that happened in this chapter! So did edward set it up to make it look like Seth sent the bouquet too? I imagined it was him that she jumped on but you did a great job of hiding it. Loved Bella's conversation with Royce and the dance with Emmett - happy that she finally got to be herself. Hopefully she can be herself now that she has chosen Edward.
cultfanatic23 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Absolutely amazing! Although I do with there was more Edward/Bella, I loved the ending and I can tell there is going to be a lot next chapter!
lostadventures chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
YAY they finally got their shit together! I mean there could still be issues. But it's progression right?

I wish I could answer your question, but sadly, I haven't be able to see the premiere of season 3 yet. Sad, but true. But I can answer part of it. I'm quite excited and I've been trying to find it everywhere!
MillieD chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
yes finally :) I thought for a minute that he wasn't going to go after her.

So Cullen was the one she landed on. Therefore, he has been feeling like this about her even longer. *sigh* I really cant wait for more.
mayi84 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
yyyyeeeeyyyy they are finally going to be together!
deranged-dreamer chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
cruel way to end this,

Discordia81 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Finally, a little progress there. I could talk about Homecoming, but it isn't really the most important part of the chapter. Although it does sound just about right for a high school dance. :) BTW, Seth's crush was pathetic but utterly adorable.

The realization that it was Edward and not Seth on the playground is interesting. I hope they'll talk more about that. And I am so glad they're finally make a step toward each other. They were both being ridiculously stubborn. I do hope they'll be able to keep the forward momentum going. I am dying for more to happen between them.
7,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 404 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 424 .. Last Next »