Reviews for The Slowest Burn
atbatbatb chapter 7 . 8/28/2011
kara chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Great story so far! :)
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
OH MY GOD...that was seriously UNREAL! i cant wait for the next chapterrrrr! and we all know that bella saying that to cullen actually means something..cant wait to see where this goes next! GREAT JOB!
Domysticated chapter 12 . 8/28/2011
Thanks for the shout out bb! Glad Bella is starting to figure things out... But this Edward... He scares me... So unpredictable.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Love it!
mfrancesj chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I think it changes things, but not enough. I'm glad she's sticking up for herself. See, behind Lauren is a scared girl. I hope Bella punches her & Jessica. I think it would really super changes things if she stops caring about the popularity. She should totally switch schools! She should go to Edward's school & show how she changed. She'll probably have to prove herself to Alice too since she is his bff.

I think Royce has a right to be in the baby's life as long as he is the father he should be to the baby and treats the baby right. Even though it doesn't seem like it's for the right reasons, what if the baby comes out and he truly does want to be in the baby's life and he's a great dad to him/her?

Does Jasper still care for Bella?

If I have to choose, I rather drop like it's hot instead; however if both teams' styles merge together, it would be way HOT!

Can't wait for more!

XOXO
cullenbabe chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
whoa! that was intense :) next chapter . . .
arbitrarygirl chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
girl if this story was shit I'd still read it for the music. but it's not and i love all of it. :)
TwistedLea chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Is facespace real? O_o

A song that came on while I was reading this was Broken by Lindsay Haun, not the entire song, but a lot can relate to Bella in this I think.
EvE858721 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Darn it I caught up with you. This story is seriously amazing. I found it last night and flew through it until now.

It scares me a little how well i can connect with Bella.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

EvE