Reviews for The Slowest Burn
MistiS chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
You make me want to scream sometimes lady! That was such a mean little tease. I know she has been kind of messing with his head since the beginning but why doesn't he kiss her? And I kind of love Charlie. He is an awesome Dad. See you next Friday :)
BoogieJo78 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Loved it. You really do know how to torture us with the "slow burn" don't you. Can't wait for more.
Pianogirl05 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter!
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Go Charlie!

An Rose, because Bella would never have come forward without her support.

Edward and Bella are spinning each other in circles. They need to find the centre point and meet up. However, I love the slow burn, so I'm not complaining about the UST (or maybe it should be partially resolved ST after the night in the pool house? I don't know)

I look forward to more :-)
Chloe Masen chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Uninvited. One of my favorite songs. Ever. It's one of the first ones you've listed that I've known. ;)

Oh, Cullen... just let go of whatever it is. Please. We've been waiting for this moment almost as long as you have. Must we suffer? Must you? Please?
twilightmenrhot chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Am kind of ashamed that Bella blurted out her friend's secret like she did. Rose wanted Bella to tell her dad about the attack so he would be able to take charge of the problem; and it was the only way to reduce the trouble Edward was in. There was no imminent purpose for Bella's announcing Rose's secret other than to divert attention, which was only temporary.

Bella may be coming to terms with her feelings for Edward. If FHS becomes more than Jasper, Emmett and Rose can handle then perhaps Bella could transfer to LaPush...
PAWsPeaches chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I've already told you all of this and how much I love Rose's "phantom feelings" for Royce, but for the sake of reviews, im reposting:) I LOVE that term "phantom feelings":) I also have a giant soft spot for Roy, despite my love for Emmett. I would actually enjoy R & R being a pair in the end of this one.

I love the depth of Rose and Bella's friendship and the true family love that they have for one another. I also love how Charlie cares for Rose as a daughter as well.

I freaked out when Rose disclosee her newfound outlook on Cullen. What a way to conquer that road block. You are brilliant.

When Charlie told Bella he had locked Cullen up, I did somersaults to express my excitement for the supremacy of this plotline. You are a GENIUS!

When Bella shouted "Rosalie's Pregnant!" I died. That was so win. I was kind of relieved for Rosalie at the same time, because now an adult knows. I was so happy that Rose pushed Bella to tell Charlie and Bella's reasoning for not wanting to tell Charlie was so true to life that I was blown away.

I'm in awe of how you are able to keep us moving along and interested at all times in this story. You've got an amazing gift. This story is fucking GOLD.

Thank you so much for your non-cliche-ness. I think I'm in ficlove with you for this story. That's how much I love it.
2BEdwardspet chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Ughh! You're killing me!

D
dona03 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
this is fic is getting so good.. the moment b/w edward and bella is so charged that you feel everything... can't wait for next update...
nia77 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
arrrrggggg dammit wtf are they playing?
feja chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I had a great time reading this chapter.

Although it's not easy being in either of their shoes.
Ladyniki chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
No rose no! I LOATHE teen mom on MTV! Damn you MTV! At least they are still friends, I was worried that rose was gonna drop b for bringing e.
left in bits chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I think it's safe to say I look forward to your updates the most right now, and this one definitely had me running to read and more. And yes, yes, yes "Uninvited" is a perfect song for this and now I wanna listen to it and imagine this world you've created and laugh a bit at the fact that I'm thankful my life is not so dramatic.

I love this chapter. Rosalie is fast becoming a favorite, here, and I liked Charlie's interaction as well. Can't wait till next week!
G19glzz chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I love where this is going! Fridays have become so exciting for me bc I know an update is coming!
itlnbrt chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
This was such an intense chapter... much needed and I am so glad that it all played out as it did.

You tell this story so well that I can totally feel like I'm there in it. Thank you for sharing.
7,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 405 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 425 .. Last Next »