Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Lily chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Yay! they're together! awww this chapter made my day :)
jansails chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Pushed & pulled, dragged & spun- Bella's like a puppet to Rosalie's control until she & Cullen meet.

Then, no matter what, Bella's uncoiled & drifting towards Edward, the need between them more powerful than the anger, resentment, or distrust.

jansails/jan2
lebells1 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Oh, finally! She decides to take the leap of faith, and just jump into it. I think that requires effort, and courage, because I wouldn't have been.. able to do that straight. Yes, there's been some mistakes made along the way, hurt feelings, and stupid mess-ups, but to ultimately, come to a decision, once and for all, that pays off. :)

And together, with Edward.. I wish I have an Edward who will hold my hand, when I make life deicisons. I'm not that lucky. :/

But I'm glad Bella is.. She's no longer mess-up, confused Bella in my book.

I actually kinda like this new version- growing up Bella. A lot.

Thanks for the update! Never mind the few hours! I'm just happy you updated! xx
cullenbabe chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
so so goood! i orgasm evrytime u update lol
itsanewday chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
YESSSS FINALLY! I'm so excited!
tarajo23 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Noooooooooooooo! Don't leave me like that! OMG...I am addicted to this story. It is definitely my own person brand of heroine! It is killing me...slowly...burning. I can't take it. Is it next Friday yet?
stormy315 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
intense chapter...so it was cullen on whom she fell years ago, thought so already...cant wait to see what happens next..will they get together togehter?
evilnat chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Yessssssss!

Thank you!

I have been waiting for Edward to come around.

I really like Emmett and I also think Jasper is just a little lost himself. Bella is starting to come into her own too which is killer. She still does everything rose says but after that ending maybe it will change! And also what Royce told her!

You rock. I love love love this story.
winterohnine chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Better and better with each chapter. I swear I rolled my eyes when Bella left Edward to go with Emmett, but when he ran after her my interest was back on full mode. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Kgunter34 chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
Great update.
Rochelle Allison chapter 6 . 9/16/2011
poor B. but she can't rely on rose forever...
Rochelle Allison chapter 5 . 9/16/2011
damn, edward's got game. ;) loved the poorhouse sexytime. love your rose.
Rochelle Allison chapter 4 . 9/16/2011
still juicy. snappy dialogue, i like it. culler's sexy. creepy sexy ;)
Rochelle Allison chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
this is really well written and reeeeally juicy. great characterizations, though edward is a creepy psycho so far.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/16/2011
love this story. can't wait for more!
7,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 405 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 425 .. Last Next »