Reviews for The Slowest Burn
shecater chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
Another great chapter! i am so glad she quit the squad and Jasper. The girl just needs to be herself.
Mangomochie chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
I love this story. The perfect Bella and Edward, mixed in with high school drama.
chosmer chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
I think this story is great. I'm just mad at your characters right now. This could be a Bella & Rose story, not a Bella & Edward story, the way she's acting. I don't think she deserves him or even cares about him.

After she broke up with Jasper she was so mad and sad that Rose wasn't talking to her... what was it - 2 weeks... 2 WEEKS where she was like "Edward who?"

Eff you Bella. Go h00r it up, or let more weeks go by without even thinking about Edward.. "Rose Rose Rose... she won't talk to me... I'm not going to college so I can stay with Rose"
Misspanda83 chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Have you heard of scissors for lefty? It's kinda a norcal group I think, but thought I'd share with you since you have such a great music taste.
shecater chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
This Edward is sizzling hot!
CLEP chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Love this story!
shecater chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
Another great chapter! Really reminds me of high school.
shecater chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Great chapter! I like how Bella told Jessica she would go ghetto on her ass. lol
emeralddahlia chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Awesome, I'm really enjoying this!
shecater chapter 2 . 9/1/2011
What a good edge of the seat chapter! Just makes you want to keep reading to see what happens next! The Lemonade Stand was right!
shecater chapter 1 . 9/1/2011
I just read the review for this and they sure were not wrong! On to the next chapter!
sunkissed voyeur chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Just started reading this after the review on Lemondade Stand. I love me some Badassward! Great start, I'm dying to read more. Pretty please with a cherry on top (pun intended) let Edward be the one to deflower Bella...and let it be as lemony good as the laundry room (LOVED that!). Can't wait for Friday!
bdubs chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Just started this story and I love it! Can't wait to read more!
zeeber chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
I heard this was a good story and started reading it yesterday. I was very conflicted because I'm a Bella and Edward fan all the way, so Jasper in the picture upset me. You keep throwing Edward and Bella together but keep them apart too. So now I have to keep reading to get to my version of HEA Edward and Bella. There is so much drama in this little high school...it's been years since I was in high school, but I don't remember it ever being so difficult! Looks like I'm going to have to wait for updates now...

Thank you for your words...Brenda
Chloe Masen chapter 12 . 9/1/2011
Newton has a death wish. I sincerely hope it comes true for him. And us.

The facebook antics continue to crack me up. So very clever.

As always, love, love, love it!
7,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 406 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 426 .. Last Next »