Reviews for The Slowest Burn
twigs66 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I was wrong earlier on twitter...now I'm caught up on all of the chapters, and I'm still smoldering...so good.
1dreamkeeper chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
good update
xoxo42 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
they r both so retarded and bipolar and confusing! they're playing this cat and mouse game...but, it makes the story interesting so i can't comlain :)
twilightrox1996 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Ahhh! Man I love this story! I wish u updated 2 times. Week not once! Can wait till next Friday!
BlueJean452 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Just found this story and I love it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please Update Soon.

P.S. - A song that is both awesome and reminds me of this story is "Lost (Acoustic)" by RED :)
Courtney37 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Ooh myy god! I thought for sure she was a goner! Poor Bella. And I like Edwards response. She's going to need a lot more to win back his favor. I can NOT WAIT for that time. This is my new addiction! Keep up the great work & thanks again bye for now
DodgerMcClure chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
But I don't want to wait another Great work so far.
frekles chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
loved the Facebook chat! WhaT great story!
lebells1 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Oh, Cullen oh cullen, why does he sound so cold? Has he got tired of Bella's constant rejection? I had a feeling Bella didn't expected his reply of indifference.. But of something which i can be quite certain about, Cullen still harbour hopes & loves for Bella, even if it hurts him- she refused him in the last update. :/

Jasper makes me swoon a little. He still cares for Bella, even though they broke up. Some assholes would have severe ties, and clean break. :/

thank you! xoxo.

P.s. your choice of songs always make me feel... unknowledgable. I don't know most of the songs, and I'm an indie fan. *embarrassed* *hides behind hair*
jtmd24 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Love it! Great chapter.

Song that I love that is so hot & reminds me of every moment Bella & Edward are together is "Bloodstream" by Stateless. Makes me want to bang every time I hear it!
PAWsPeaches chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
holy

shucking

fit

the honesty from all characters in this chapter just amazed me. god, i've got such a weakness for this jake of yours, i just love him and his tell-it-like-it-is persona.

the pride that b/e are both holding on to (much more bella than edward) is so apparent now. it's become a struggle for control and i can't wait until they come to a point where they realize they don't have to fight for it, they both already have it lol, it will be interesting to see them freely give it to one another.

i loved that bella went to jacob's house. at the end of the last chapter i honestly thought she had gone to jasper's house, so that was cool. (i love how you keep us guessing)

i loved how honest bella was with jacob and how honest he was with her and how she ultimately ended up going to him (of all people) to find herself again... it mirrored new moon so fucking beautifully and in such an original way that i was awestruck and smiling.

glad that jas and bella have put it out there... now it seems that bella has finally realized what is important.

you seriously deserve an eyefuck from rob for rose's voicemail greeting.
pipelynn chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
sigh...such a good chapter. so glad that bella finally felt ok alone but that rose made up with her. can't wait to see what rose has to say. sweet sweet jasper for telling everyone to leave bella alone instead of being a dick. don't think E would have let B be hurt by Mike but wonder if she wounded him too bad so that it takes a long time to let her back in. hope not. hope mike gets the shit kicked out of him. thanks for writing, i love this.
DarlingSaila chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
You kill me in the best possible way, because I always need more of this! It's like a drug. Such an intensity to your writing, and it's all very, very real to me. Very realistic.

You know I love Damon as Royce. Glad you have a diff Rosalie because... yeah. LOL And Riggins as Jasper is perfect! And hot.

Okay, I totally knew something was going to go down with Newton because of his douchery earlier, but gah! And I was really almost upset when shit did go down and Jasper came running to beat him up. Like, the one time I want Cullen to just take someone's head off. But, yeah, loved it. I love that she ran straight into him. Aw, it does change things, Edward! lol

I have to admit, I am not loving Rose lately, at all. I mean, I know how hard it is in high school in the first place, plus being pregnant, but she's been a shit friend lately. Yes, her drama is worse, but she should at least realize her best friend is not someone to ignore and is someone who could help. I know this is just fiction, but, like I said, it feels real, and I am really annoyed with her. lol That said, I'm glad she's apologized. Bella, too, because lord knows that girl isn't perfect, either.

I love Emmett. And all the Facebook stuff, even if teenager text/chat speak makes my left eye twitch. It's the beta in me. LOL Ohh, why, oh why, must Fridays only come once a week? ;)
jess2002 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
i like almost lover by fine frenzy. i think it would work for this story. anyway, i love this story. i have no word to tell you how great i think it is
RTP4ME chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Awwww! I read all day today and just freaked out bc I'm caught up! I need more!

I love ur songs for the chapters ps

Thanks to my fic guru KlrTwiLuver for reccing this to me bc it rocks.

Can't wait for ur next update

RTP4ME :)