Reviews for The Slowest Burn
sibilantspiel chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Agh, I'm dying for them to get together, passionate Hollywood kissing scene and all.

Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing (sentiment a bit different, but it's what I'm listening to)
Lulabell75 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Uh oh! He hasn't given up yet, has he? Can't wait for more!

Lula
Creampuf99 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I for one think that Bella deserves the cold shoulder from Edward, she has been nothing but a whiny slutty bitch to him and now that she needs him he is supposed to just forget all that. I know she is young and really stupid, but I think she needs to earn forgiveness for alot of her behavior in this story. I really hope she is changing now and she starts to put her priorities in order from here on out. I really hope she doesn't go back to the same mistakes she has been making all along.
Mgonz595cox.net chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
All fall down by one republic.

Mi amigo by King's of Leon - I just think it's awesome.
Marissa Davis chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Mike is such an asshole and I'm surprised that Edward didn't attack Mike but I guess he's trying to show Bella he isn't always super angry and ready to fight. I also like how he didn't fall for Bella's lie even though she really does need him. Update I hope those two can have a civil and mature conversation.
twigs66 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I was wrong earlier on twitter...now I'm caught up on all of the chapters, and I'm still smoldering...so good.
1dreamkeeper chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
good update
xoxo42 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
they r both so retarded and bipolar and confusing! they're playing this cat and mouse game...but, it makes the story interesting so i can't comlain :)
twilightrox1996 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Ahhh! Man I love this story! I wish u updated 2 times. Week not once! Can wait till next Friday!
BlueJean452 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Just found this story and I love it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please Update Soon.

P.S. - A song that is both awesome and reminds me of this story is "Lost (Acoustic)" by RED :)
Courtney37 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Ooh myy god! I thought for sure she was a goner! Poor Bella. And I like Edwards response. She's going to need a lot more to win back his favor. I can NOT WAIT for that time. This is my new addiction! Keep up the great work & thanks again bye for now
DodgerMcClure chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
But I don't want to wait another Great work so far.
frekles chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
loved the Facebook chat! WhaT great story!
lebells1 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Oh, Cullen oh cullen, why does he sound so cold? Has he got tired of Bella's constant rejection? I had a feeling Bella didn't expected his reply of indifference.. But of something which i can be quite certain about, Cullen still harbour hopes & loves for Bella, even if it hurts him- she refused him in the last update. :/

Jasper makes me swoon a little. He still cares for Bella, even though they broke up. Some assholes would have severe ties, and clean break. :/

thank you! xoxo.

P.s. your choice of songs always make me feel... unknowledgable. I don't know most of the songs, and I'm an indie fan. *embarrassed* *hides behind hair*
jtmd24 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Love it! Great chapter.

Song that I love that is so hot & reminds me of every moment Bella & Edward are together is "Bloodstream" by Stateless. Makes me want to bang every time I hear it!
6,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 406 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 426 .. Last Next »