Reviews for The Slowest Burn
debs2crazy chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Looks like Mikes finally going to get what he deserves. Good chapter.
vamploverrr chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Holy shit! I was like literally holding my breath thru the end of that one... Ok... So that's a shitton of songs... One that really reminds me of Edward/bella is by the weeknd... It's called what you need... Fits so perfectly!

~love~
LuckiLuci chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Poor Bella she had no one, I can understand with Edward and Jasper but I couldn't understand why Rose was also giving her the silent treatment. And I want more of Alice. Good chap once again x
Ina Twilight chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Love this chapter. Good job! Looking forward to the next chapter! And this song rocks btw :)))
PAWsPeaches chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
the facebook conversations are so win in this story. im so glad that rose and bella reconciled.

i cant wait to meet alice, i already love her for calling bella and for what she said to her, so meeting her will be bittersweet.

i looove that bella got away from mike, jasper pursued mike, and bella ran into cullen.

i can understand cullen's aoprehension this time. he was the one always trying hard to be honest about his feelings and trying her of their unrequited love and after being shot down every time, it's only natural for him to finally stand up for himself and say no this time.

that battle of will that continues to flow between e/b - ohh god it brings back so many memories of young love. i was that same prideful way at 17-19. i get it.

i love it all TK...ALL.
twifanmom chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
OMG...Really? U left us hanging there for another week? I'm gonna die before next Friday :)

Well, regarding Rose, I knew that Royce would find out and I'm assuming that somehow, Cullen will come into play on helping resolve that situation. And, I'm glad that even though B and J are not together, he is not spreading shit about her! I'm hoping that some of what rose is hiding is that she has been talking to Alice and she is afraid that B is gonna get mad, but this is gonna give B insight into all things Cullen.

Oh my...I so love this story and the title is so fitting! I'll have to think of a song and get back to ya;)
TwilightJemS chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Love Linkin Park!

TwilightJemS chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
TwilightJemS chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Thank you for updating with such a fantastic chapter. I love how you make Bella stand up for herself, as opposed to being the stereotypical victim. The character developments are so well done too. I would never have guessed that you have over 13,000 songs on your ipod! I did love your song choice at the end though. My song choice would be 'I Gave You All' by Mumford and Sons. I think it can relate in a romantic way for both Edward and Jasper towards Bella. Also, in terms of Bella's friendship towards Rosalie. To me, it's about some people letting small, menial things get in the way of love whilst others bare everything. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gingerandgreen chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I don'tknow why I like you, you make me cry every week, lol. Song - Contra (don't know if that's the name of the song, actually) by Vampire Weekend.
sibilantspiel chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Agh, I'm dying for them to get together, passionate Hollywood kissing scene and all.

Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing (sentiment a bit different, but it's what I'm listening to)
Lulabell75 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Uh oh! He hasn't given up yet, has he? Can't wait for more!

Lula