Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Gingerandgreen chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Here's the thing, Typokween: my own life at your Bella's age was just as unrelentingly traumatic, so I am over-identifying with your grittily realistic portrayal.

Please could you make something nice happen for Bella to relieve my inner teenager of her roiling angst? ;) Thank you.

Arctic1 chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
I am so sad for them both. Bella is stuck and confused. Surprisingly, I feel bad for Edward even though he's being rather mean. I'm sure his backstory has a lot to do with that. He also put expectations on her that she didn't even know existed.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Wow. Between Alice and Leah's bitchiness it's a miracle that Bella left without throwing fists. Will Cullen allow Alice to keep him from Bella or will he make another attempt at Bella? How long until Bella realizes that Edward was the boy she landed on and hurt when they were kids? Great story!
Jeno85 chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Awesome chapter, I cannot wait to read what happens next
PandaBea chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Teenage Hurt. :( Tough story you're having here. It's really good written and seems very authentic. Stupid hormonal kids. I like Bellas decision standing up to Alice.

Go Bella. Wake up and while on the way out of your apathetic delirium show them what kind of girl was covert under blankets of peer pressure! This is your wake up call! ;)

So you asked for songs. Do you know Vindicated by Dashboard Confessional. I know, i know some of their songs are a little bit to fluffy or whiny. But vindicated just seems to fit in (maybe) further along the storyline.

Closer to this chapter could be "truth of the matter".

"Ahead of it shouts by a mile or two,

If I sail out to the west,

Who know if I can make the rest,

But even if I cant,

Even if they take me back,

I believe that troubles mount,

And I believe a curse,

Hold me in her arms,

And the truth of the matter,

Is it all over you"

Go on and on. Job, school and fanfic writing ... you'll manage I hope. :)

Yours Bea
Heatherl8367 chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
Oh sickened that i am now caught up on this fuckawesome story and have to wait for hoo...;) i am addicted. Love this in every way. Your writing is so amazing and the push and pull of these characters is so intense...i also love how OOC everyone is. its such a breath of fresh air. I mean, Edward and Jake best friends, Alice and Bella enemies, Rose and Bells best friends, Jasper a jock...awesome. Love it all to bits. Cant wait for more!
acw1 chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
kablamo chapter 14 . 9/14/2011
loved the chapter! i cant wait to read more! I'm doing it the other way round. Full time Uni, part time work and then social life and fanfiction addiction in between. I cant believe your writing this while working full time and studying. I take my hat off to you
yourmamasface chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Gahh. Round and round we go. But I love it.

May I ask how many chapters are going to be in this story total?

BTW, a song that totally reminds me of TSB is the "Wonderwall" cover by Ryan Adams (originally Oasis's song). I listened to it, and could just see Edward staring intensely at Bella while it played in the background.

Lol, just kidding. But really. It's such a mesmerizing version of the song, I like it better than the original, and I genuinely think it fits with the story!

I can't wait for your next update!
ADADancer chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Thanks for the update.
Sixteen Candl3s chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Oh, man. This story is so, sooo good. The push-pull, love-hate thing Bella and Edward have going on totally captivates me. I wonder where it's going and I hate to guess because just as I do, you go and flip a switch. I love that. Oh, and one song that got stuck in my head that fits this story perfectly? Burn Season's song, Closer. The push-pull of the lyrics in that song fit Bella and Edward so perfectly. Btw, how many chapters is this fic gonna have overall? Just curious. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Maplestyle chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
God I really hate this Alice. I'm kind of sad that Bella had too much class to punch her in the face..stupid, jealous bitch!
1dreamkeeper chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
i cant wait for a another update
suzie55 chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Amazing chapter as always, bb. I could feel how lost Bella feels on the inside. She's fighting so hard to hold it altogether but is unraveling slowly and with each chapter a little quicker.

I seriously love your story. It's fantastic.

Thank you so much for writing it and sharing it.

twilightrox1996 chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Good chapter! Lol I love how she goes off on alice! And ohh man do I wish that edward would of heard that last part! Pleassseeee! Pleassee! Hurry with the next update!
7,495 | « Prev Page 1 .. 408 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 428 .. Last Next »