Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Capricorn75 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I'm proud of Bella for doing the right thing- thanks for forcing her hand, Rose!- and for making the moves toward Edward. But she better be willing to fight for him- for THEM- and for herself, and not keep fucking around with his head, and being so consumed by what everyone else thinks. It will be interesting to see how Charlie reacts now that he knows something is brewing between the two of them. I'd love to know what he said in private to Edward when he released him from the cell.
ADADancer chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I really like your story so far, the only thing that bothers me is Bella. She really annoys me for some reason.
sambeam chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
AMAZING

you never fail to disappoint :) your writing just keeps getting better and better!

I've said it in every review that I've left, but I fucking loooove this story
Lily chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Amazing! i love this story so much! Please keep it up :)
Glo chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I'm glad she listened to reason and got Edward released. I can understand his reluctance but jeez it's sad. She's got some growing up to do and I suppose he's got anger management classes to attend! Can't wait til next time.
DeenieMarie86 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
well hell... i am so laughing my ass off right now. you don't know how much angst kills me... especially teen age angst. my friend rec'd this story to me and when i read the description of this story, i thought it would be fun fluff... WRONG. hehe. But Jeez... you caught me. Hook, line and sinker. Angst and all :) My heart is breaking for all these kids especially my favorite twi pairing evaaa, e&b.

They soooo need to be together, for their own sanity, lol. Can't wait to see how you do it!

I started this story a couple of nights ago and just got caught up. I'm loving every brilliant word you are writing here, you write beautifully :) thanks and now I can't wait until next friday :)
Melasaurus chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
What a wonderful tease you are. You do it so well. I love it! I was a little shocked that Bella was able to throw Rose (her best friend) under the bus so easily. Very ooc, but I'll go with it. Keep up the awesome writing.
cherryhilz chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
These two belong together, and obviously have strong feelings for one another! They have obstacles they need to work through, which looks like will take some time to overcome. I love the give-and-take, push-pull, between the two of them.

Amazing story - love it! Great job! :)
ubuhall chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
whoa, so Bella admitted what happened? I am shocked Charlie didn't threaten Mike that if he didn't just let Edward go then charges would be even more because Bella is his daughter. I mean, all off the record of course. Charlie was really sweet to Rose, awwww. I cannot believe that Edward & Bella were interrupted, damn this slow burning shit, effin love it ;) ~Tracey xoxox
pipelynn chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
oh my God! cant believe it didnt feel like enough what she did for him, and know he wants to be with her. what else will it take for her to convince him? so badly want them together! does he really think she's just like rose and ashamed to be with him outside of her perfect little bubble?
teambellaedward chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
emeralddahlia chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I like where this is going :)
twigs66 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
Jesus H Christ! They were sooo close, you fanned the flames then doused them again! Really loving this, the back and forth between Bella and Rose is great.
NoLongerActiveOnThisSite chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I think Who you are by Jessie J definitely describes the "identity crisis" bella is having.

-rae