Reviews for The Slowest Burn
EvE858721 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Darn it I caught up with you. This story is seriously amazing. I found it last night and flew through it until now.

It scares me a little how well i can connect with Bella.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

EvE
atbatbatb chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
intriguing start
KeeWit chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow. He's a little ... intense.
BadB223 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Aww, This Chapter And The Last Chapter Were Intense! And They Were Great! ( ; Can't Wait For The Next Update!
floridagrl16 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Wow uh oh now what's gonna happen I'm soo glad Bella finally broke it off w Jasper great story
debs2crazy chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Looks like Mikes finally going to get what he deserves. Good chapter.
vamploverrr chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Holy shit! I was like literally holding my breath thru the end of that one... Ok... So that's a shitton of songs... One that really reminds me of Edward/bella is by the weeknd... It's called what you need... Fits so perfectly!

~love~
LuckiLuci chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Poor Bella she had no one, I can understand with Edward and Jasper but I couldn't understand why Rose was also giving her the silent treatment. And I want more of Alice. Good chap once again x
Ina Twilight chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Love this chapter. Good job! Looking forward to the next chapter! And this song rocks btw :)))
PAWsPeaches chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
the facebook conversations are so win in this story. im so glad that rose and bella reconciled.

i cant wait to meet alice, i already love her for calling bella and for what she said to her, so meeting her will be bittersweet.

i looove that bella got away from mike, jasper pursued mike, and bella ran into cullen.

i can understand cullen's aoprehension this time. he was the one always trying hard to be honest about his feelings and trying her of their unrequited love and after being shot down every time, it's only natural for him to finally stand up for himself and say no this time.

that battle of will that continues to flow between e/b - ohh god it brings back so many memories of young love. i was that same prideful way at 17-19. i get it.

i love it all TK...ALL.
twifanmom chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
OMG...Really? U left us hanging there for another week? I'm gonna die before next Friday :)

Well, regarding Rose, I knew that Royce would find out and I'm assuming that somehow, Cullen will come into play on helping resolve that situation. And, I'm glad that even though B and J are not together, he is not spreading shit about her! I'm hoping that some of what rose is hiding is that she has been talking to Alice and she is afraid that B is gonna get mad, but this is gonna give B insight into all things Cullen.

Oh my...I so love this story and the title is so fitting! I'll have to think of a song and get back to ya;)
TwilightJemS chapter 5 . 8/27/2011