Reviews for The Slowest Burn

again.
janshanr chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
deranged-dreamer chapter 7 . 9/13/2011
damn.

good for her for quitting and breaking up with has.

and damn again.
sleepwalker1 chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
Great chapter! I love that you are taking it at a slow pace. It's just perfect for a story like this. But I have to admitt it's driving me crazy not knowing what the hell happened that night.
TypicalSherlockFan chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
omg, I'm just totally fallen in love with your story and Edward is fucking hot! Can't wait for the next chapter )
deranged-dreamer chapter 4 . 9/13/2011
will there be an epov?
Sherbert20111 chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Just settling into this story - blame Pictease, never did like Alice (!) I'll stick my neck out and say B squashed Edward, maybe we will know for sure on Friday?

No school, but a job, running a home and the other inhabitants lives thereof - I have no idea how you guys find the time to write - I just about manage a shopping list.

x

Sherbs
XmariskaX chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
Another amazing chapter! I love the part with Jake and Bella on the couch! And Alice is totally jealous! Can't wait for the next update ;)
twilightbabe101 chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
LOOOVED this chapter! Can't wait to see what's next!
deranged-dreamer chapter 2 . 9/13/2011
i also wanted her to have sex with jas after the message he received.
lud chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I love this Bella,Bella to be the only honest.I hate Alice,Alice is a bitch ,can't chapter.
voyanisen chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
I was so prepared for Alice to be typical, and misunderstood. MAN, what a bitch. My adrenaline was up, the tension was written so well. Ahh, brings back memories of high school drama. :)

I find Bella to be really sympathetic, especially in this chapter. Edward, not so much. He is such a drama baby. He seems to have given up on her, pretty quickly considering he's been lusting after her for so long. I wish we could have an EPOV to explain. LOVED that Alice isn't allowed to call him Edward! :D

Thanks for the awesome update!
twilight mom and fan chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
I loved how Seth answered the phone! So funny!
deranged-dreamer chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
damn that was hot!
majose chapter 14 . 9/13/2011
I am guessing that she landed on Cullen when they were kids? Honestly, he seems too much of a hassle. I am waiting to see how the school dynamic will shift when Rosalie's pregnancy comes out.
7,467 | « Prev Page 1 .. 409 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 429 .. Last Next »