Reviews for The Slowest Burn
left in bits chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I keep meaning to leave reviews aplenty but reading on a ereader makes for a very lazy reviewer let me tell you. I really freaking love this story and the fact that you so clearly watch the same shows I watch by your casting choices alone (ps amber heard is hot and girlcrush alert damn) only helps "seeing" it unfold even more. Your characters are ace and yard yadda let me smush on you for this awesome story/plot/etc

Ps: I'm crap at music but I love the stuff youve used so far so thanks for the recs!
b.krumova chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
DID YOU KNOW: I'm the one writing the review for The Slowest Burn for the Lemonade Stand :)

I had to beg just a little bit, but in the end, I was the one assigned. With only a few words *for now* I adore this story and it's a little obsession for me. This chapter was very different from the others. I liked it very much.

Keep up with the great work.
cejsmom chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I was soo hoping that Edward would show up to help her. Did not expect his reaction though! Awesome! I'm happy your story has been catching on. It totally deserves it!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Two weeks of solitude and cold shouldered in high school is like two years in a hamster's life. Rosalie certainly can be a raving bitch. Thank goodness Bella got away from Mike but where was Cullen when she needed him? How could he just walk away? Good story.
roughdraft525 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
So intense! (and now I've got the Double Rainbow guy talking in my head)

I'm glad Rose stopped being a bitch. And that Bella at least had Em.

Thanks for writing.
Mol3247 chapter 10 . 8/26/2011
This is so good, I can't stop reading... Only have one chapter left and then I will have to wait for updates :(
MssL chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
So, I had this story recommended to me by a friend on fb. And WOW.. did not disappoint! This story is like an emotional rollercoaster. You really do capture all the teenage dramatics and angst so well. It's funny to look back on it all and realise how.. silly it all was..LOL..

Great, great story. As for my guess? I'm gonna say...Elevetybillion! Am I close? LOL
07LSU chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Possessive Edward. He's hot but I hope not too much of a dick. Maybe that was the wrong way to put it. I like him that way I just don't like Bella being afraid to do anything because of him.

He hangs with Royce? Really?

Giving it a try...
Mol3247 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Can't work out what's going on with Rosalie. Must keep reading!
Mol3247 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Love Bella's attitude at the end of this chapter - great story so far, I can't stop reading!
krnycorn chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I forgot to mention this last night, but I found your story from The Lemonade Stand! :)
iwmec chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
ok i think i like where i think it's going :D
iwmec chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
wow .. that is .. so not what i thought wud happen
iwmec chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
wow .. super super super hot :D
jtmd24 chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Sweet Jesus I'm in love with this story. I'm now caught up and very angry that I can't click "next" anymore! But then I remembered today is Friday and hopefully the next chapter will be posted soon! Like now. How about now? Right now?
6,991 | « Prev Page 1 .. 410 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 430 .. Last Next »