Reviews for The Slowest Burn
OPOSOJOJ chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
Wow this is getting sooo good! I was really hoping Edward would save her but I guess the ending was pretty good too.
red0819 chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
Awesome ch!
TwilightJemS chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
sweetncole22 chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
Great first chapter. TLS sent me over.
TwilightJemS chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
LindsayG1981 chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
Just started reading this this morning. LOVE IT! Can't wait to read more!
TwilightJemS chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
bluelove02 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Edward is so broken. It hurts to read it. Are we ever going to find out how he got this way? Obviously his parents are the cause, but I'd like to know specifics. Also, it seems like there is more to his obsession with Bella than growing up listening to Billy talk about how perfect she is. What was all that he was grumbling about them growing up separate but not apart? She's completely confused because she thinks one night isn't enough to cause this much of a reaction in him, which leaves me wondering what else there is that Bella doesn't know. I'm looking forward to more information. It feels to me like, at this point, he's done with her. I've thought a couple of times already, but the end of their confrontation feels pretty final to me. It doesn't seem like he's going to keep pursuing her now. I'm interested to see how that's going to play out. He's going to find out that Jasper and Bella aren't together anymore, but is that even going to matter? She made it blatantly clear that she doesn't want him, and I don't think it's going to matter that Jasper's no longer in the picture. I just hope he doesn't go out and go on a bender and do something stupid like put himself in the hospital because of her. It's weird because I hate that he's so violent and abusive toward her, but at the same time I am 100% on his side. Seems kind of anti-feminist of me, but there you have it. Can't wat for more. My guess for your ipid ...911.
bluelove02 chapter 10 . 8/30/2011
Love your song choice for this chapter. Can't wait for NFG's new album.
TwilightJemS chapter 9 . 8/30/2011
tpea1288 chapter 11 . 8/30/2011
Bravo Bella! Brave & selfless to dump Jasper!
tpea1288 chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
Ahhh! Teen angst & emotional overload! I have noticed 1 thing; like canon Bella, this Bella doesn't see herself clearly. She's very hard on herself yet she inspires tremendous devotion in Rose, Edward, Jasper & Emmett & Jake. Were she the girl she thinks she is, that wouldn't happen. She's obviously someone very special.
genisus chapter 4 . 8/30/2011
Im gonna qoute some things here 1,I limp into Rose's room and fling her curtains open. "Rise and shine, bitch!

2,Goddamn it, Bella! Give me my coffee, you evil cunt!" She snatches it from my hands and takes a huge gulp. "Oh fuck yes…" she sighs in relief.

"How do you manage to make your morning coffee so x-rated?" I scoff at her.

She moans and takes another drink. "It's a gift."

I love that bella is not like she is in the book in this story. some many stories I have read and she is just like in the book it refreshing . I love your humor and there dirty mouths. cant wait till you up date . yeah you got a new fan. mad love genisus
EmLou1987 chapter 12 . 8/30/2011
Wow! I'm really loving this story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter.

x x x
EmLou1987 chapter 8 . 8/30/2011
I'm actually really pissed at Bella for the way she handles, well pretty much everything. Especially Rosalie's pregnancy. As if Rose isn't scared enough, the last thing she needs is her best friend going off at her too.

x x x