Reviews for The Slowest Burn
mfrancesj chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I think it changes things, but not enough. I'm glad she's sticking up for herself. See, behind Lauren is a scared girl. I hope Bella punches her & Jessica. I think it would really super changes things if she stops caring about the popularity. She should totally switch schools! She should go to Edward's school & show how she changed. She'll probably have to prove herself to Alice too since she is his bff.

I think Royce has a right to be in the baby's life as long as he is the father he should be to the baby and treats the baby right. Even though it doesn't seem like it's for the right reasons, what if the baby comes out and he truly does want to be in the baby's life and he's a great dad to him/her?

Does Jasper still care for Bella?

If I have to choose, I rather drop like it's hot instead; however if both teams' styles merge together, it would be way HOT!

Can't wait for more!

cullenbabe chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
whoa! that was intense :) next chapter . . .
arbitrarygirl chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
girl if this story was shit I'd still read it for the music. but it's not and i love all of it. :)
TwistedLea chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Is facespace real? O_o

A song that came on while I was reading this was Broken by Lindsay Haun, not the entire song, but a lot can relate to Bella in this I think.
EvE858721 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Darn it I caught up with you. This story is seriously amazing. I found it last night and flew through it until now.

It scares me a little how well i can connect with Bella.

Can't wait for the next chapter!

atbatbatb chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
intriguing start
KeeWit chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Wow. He's a little ... intense.
BadB223 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Aww, This Chapter And The Last Chapter Were Intense! And They Were Great! ( ; Can't Wait For The Next Update!
floridagrl16 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Wow uh oh now what's gonna happen I'm soo glad Bella finally broke it off w Jasper great story
debs2crazy chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Looks like Mikes finally going to get what he deserves. Good chapter.
vamploverrr chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Holy shit! I was like literally holding my breath thru the end of that one... Ok... So that's a shitton of songs... One that really reminds me of Edward/bella is by the weeknd... It's called what you need... Fits so perfectly!

LuckiLuci chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Poor Bella she had no one, I can understand with Edward and Jasper but I couldn't understand why Rose was also giving her the silent treatment. And I want more of Alice. Good chap once again x
Ina Twilight chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Love this chapter. Good job! Looking forward to the next chapter! And this song rocks btw :)))
PAWsPeaches chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
the facebook conversations are so win in this story. im so glad that rose and bella reconciled.

i cant wait to meet alice, i already love her for calling bella and for what she said to her, so meeting her will be bittersweet.

i looove that bella got away from mike, jasper pursued mike, and bella ran into cullen.

i can understand cullen's aoprehension this time. he was the one always trying hard to be honest about his feelings and trying her of their unrequited love and after being shot down every time, it's only natural for him to finally stand up for himself and say no this time.

that battle of will that continues to flow between e/b - ohh god it brings back so many memories of young love. i was that same prideful way at 17-19. i get it.

i love it all TK...ALL.
twifanmom chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
OMG...Really? U left us hanging there for another week? I'm gonna die before next Friday :)

Well, regarding Rose, I knew that Royce would find out and I'm assuming that somehow, Cullen will come into play on helping resolve that situation. And, I'm glad that even though B and J are not together, he is not spreading shit about her! I'm hoping that some of what rose is hiding is that she has been talking to Alice and she is afraid that B is gonna get mad, but this is gonna give B insight into all things Cullen.

Oh my...I so love this story and the title is so fitting! I'll have to think of a song and get back to ya;)
7,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 410 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 430 .. Last Next »