Reviews for The Slowest Burn
pipelynn chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
sigh...such a good chapter. so glad that bella finally felt ok alone but that rose made up with her. can't wait to see what rose has to say. sweet sweet jasper for telling everyone to leave bella alone instead of being a dick. don't think E would have let B be hurt by Mike but wonder if she wounded him too bad so that it takes a long time to let her back in. hope not. hope mike gets the shit kicked out of him. thanks for writing, i love this.
DarlingSaila chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
You kill me in the best possible way, because I always need more of this! It's like a drug. Such an intensity to your writing, and it's all very, very real to me. Very realistic.

You know I love Damon as Royce. Glad you have a diff Rosalie because... yeah. LOL And Riggins as Jasper is perfect! And hot.

Okay, I totally knew something was going to go down with Newton because of his douchery earlier, but gah! And I was really almost upset when shit did go down and Jasper came running to beat him up. Like, the one time I want Cullen to just take someone's head off. But, yeah, loved it. I love that she ran straight into him. Aw, it does change things, Edward! lol

I have to admit, I am not loving Rose lately, at all. I mean, I know how hard it is in high school in the first place, plus being pregnant, but she's been a shit friend lately. Yes, her drama is worse, but she should at least realize her best friend is not someone to ignore and is someone who could help. I know this is just fiction, but, like I said, it feels real, and I am really annoyed with her. lol That said, I'm glad she's apologized. Bella, too, because lord knows that girl isn't perfect, either.

I love Emmett. And all the Facebook stuff, even if teenager text/chat speak makes my left eye twitch. It's the beta in me. LOL Ohh, why, oh why, must Fridays only come once a week? ;)
jess2002 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
i like almost lover by fine frenzy. i think it would work for this story. anyway, i love this story. i have no word to tell you how great i think it is
RTP4ME chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Awwww! I read all day today and just freaked out bc I'm caught up! I need more!

I love ur songs for the chapters ps

Thanks to my fic guru KlrTwiLuver for reccing this to me bc it rocks.

Can't wait for ur next update

~RTP4ME :)
weedstert chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
This is the one time I wanted Edward to lose his temper...on that dick, Mike. I wonder if Edward was keeping an eye on her all this time...that's my bet. Too bad he walked away. He's been burned too many times I guess.

I was on the edge of my seat with that chapter. Thanks :):)
KdK chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Omigosh...just thought of a great song for this chapter...Date Rape by Sublime. Check it check it oooooouuut!
evilnat chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I bloody loved that chapter. i felt so sorry for bella, she's done nothing wrong, she's just confused. I understand edward's reaction at the end but i still dont like it!

thanks for the update!
ruinedbyrob chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Great chapter. I can barely contain my squeals when I see an update! Tim Riggins as Jasper? Hell Yeah! Finally a Jasper I can have a dirty dream about. Damion totally works for Royce too.

I understand Edward's parting comment. She needs to do more than break up with Jasper. She needs to prove to him that she won't lead him on and then deny their relationship. I love that she's trying though. He deserves to have a woman not ashamed to be with him.

Can't wait to see what happens next!

Great job!

RuinedbyRob
KdK chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I am on a big Radiohead kick right now or I should say again...yeah, I'm O-L-D! Anyways, High and Dry is my song rec.
Lily chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Really really good! Keep it up! 3
acw1 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Kgunter34 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Great update.
StephStew chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I laughed so hard over the Facebook chatter; especially with Jake, Alice and Cullen.

Enjoyed it so much. I'm a tad sad that Cullen didn't seem affected by Bella telling him about Jasper. But I'll have to wait for more :)
lostadventures chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I couldn't think of one off the top of my head, but Anberlin's song (The Symphony of) Blase kind of reminds me of your FF. Just how heartbreaking it is. The lyrics especially. It also reminds me of Breaking Dawn as well.
itsyblue1214 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Song that reminds me of this Edward so much is Beautiful Disaster, by Kelly Clarkson. It just fits him.
7,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 411 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 431 .. Last Next »