Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Jmacff chapter 9 . 8/13/2011
:-))
Jmacff chapter 8 . 8/13/2011
Jmacff chapter 7 . 8/13/2011
Do you have a fb group or regular page set up for this story? Just wondering..
Jmacff chapter 6 . 8/13/2011
Jmacff chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
I'm not one for wordy reviews, so I hope smiley faces will suffice.

suzie55 chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Excellent chapter, bb. I enjoy this story so much. Can't wait for more ;)
twilightbabe101 chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
this chapter was amazing! can't wait until next friday!
melg0510 chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Alice.. I completely agree with you.
cutiek88 chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
I literally look forward to saturday mornings, cos i wake up and read this in bed. If that makes me sad then so be it!

So what i liked about this chapter, bella/emmett scenes were great, i really like the friendship you're establishing there.

I loved the introduction of alice and her harsh yet true words, kick up the ass that bella needed. Honestly she needs to pull it together cos if shes not careful shes gonna be left with no one, all because shes so busy trying to be something shes not! Ahh teenagers, so clueless haha!

Anyway really really looking forward to the next chapter, i'm hoping its a turning point as shes been confused for long enough, i want some Cullen time!

Beautiful writing as always
misshoneywell chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Ugh, I hate Alive per usual. Prob because I know what aggravation she is capable of later...idk. I just wanna smash her ugly nose in. But I looooooove you! Great chapter... Never X me out again, biatch.
debs2crazy chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Good chapter. Who is she visiting?
voyanisen chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Such intensity; Bella's losing it, Rose is losing it, and everyone else is getting tired of the diva crap. What happened with Jasper and Alice? How do they know each other? Bella sure went off the deep end with Alice. I'm actually happy E and A told Bella off. Now what is going on with Jasper? Does he know about E? Soooo many questions; is it Friday yet? Thanks for the awesome update!
FCUKROB chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Loving this story, out of all the updates i'm waiting for, been looking forward to this one the most.
vamploverrr chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Oh lord... Why is B acting all crazy? Lol!

love
completerandomness12 chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Sorry it took me so long to review. I just got caught up. I love the story, in all of its angst. However, Bella's ego is becoming too much to bear. She's ruining her life and happiness over HIGH SCHOOL? It's going to be over in like...two years. No one will give a shit once they graduate. She is too full of herself. She hates it when guys hit on her. Yet, she's offended when they don't. It irks me. I kinda hope Jasper cheats on her and Edward cuts her out of his life. Someone needs to cut her down to size...stat. If she's not careful, she'll be that girl at the high school reunion. You know? The one that was pretty but didn't do shit with her life once she got her diploma. That's every girl's nightmare.

Rose is acting like a SUPER bitch. Must be the hormones.
6,787 | « Prev Page 1 .. 411 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 431 .. Last Next »