Reviews for The Slowest Burn
MssL chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
So, I had this story recommended to me by a friend on fb. And WOW.. did not disappoint! This story is like an emotional rollercoaster. You really do capture all the teenage dramatics and angst so well. It's funny to look back on it all and realise how.. silly it all was..LOL..

Great, great story. As for my guess? I'm gonna say...Elevetybillion! Am I close? LOL
LSUFan2 chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Possessive Edward. He's hot but I hope not too much of a dick. Maybe that was the wrong way to put it. I like him that way I just don't like Bella being afraid to do anything because of him.

He hangs with Royce? Really?

Giving it a try...
Mol3247 chapter 5 . 8/26/2011
Can't work out what's going on with Rosalie. Must keep reading!
Mol3247 chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
Love Bella's attitude at the end of this chapter - great story so far, I can't stop reading!
krnycorn chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I forgot to mention this last night, but I found your story from The Lemonade Stand! :)
iwmec chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
ok i think i like where i think it's going :D
iwmec chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
wow .. that is .. so not what i thought wud happen
iwmec chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
wow .. super super super hot :D
jtmd24 chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Sweet Jesus I'm in love with this story. I'm now caught up and very angry that I can't click "next" anymore! But then I remembered today is Friday and hopefully the next chapter will be posted soon! Like now. How about now? Right now?
krnycorn chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
AHHH! No more chapters to read. This story is killing me! Can you privately tell me what is going to happen? I won't tell anyone... LOL.
krnycorn chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
I simultaneously love and hate this story. Well, that's not really true. I really hate some of the characters in this story, which is a great compliment to you for creating and writing in such a way that makes me watch to crotch punch some people. Bella needs to figure out who she is and be with Edward! haha. I really do love this story though. Can't wait to read more. :)
cherryhilz chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I'm sooo glad tomorrow is Friday! :)

Wow - badass Edward is kinda scary...and kinda HOT! *snickers* Can't get enough of this story! Love it!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh my! Nooowww I understand what all the hype is about! Well, it's not hype because, shit that was so hot and possessive and fuck, who doesn't love a bad, bad boy? Ohmahgawd! I think I'm in love. Wish i could be more coherent, but yeah, that's not happening now. lol

Loving it!

Mel
anaabella chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I discovered this story through the lemonade stand. I can't wait for the next chapter.
cherryhilz chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Love how this story is progressing, even though I'm going through heart fail with what B&E are going through right now. But like you said, it's a slow burn.

I'm savoring every chapter and taking my time reading cuz I'm almost caught up...lovin this story sfm! :)
7,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 411 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 431 .. Last Next »