Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Dani-1811 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Great story can't wait for more
surething302 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Holy shit... WoW!

Xoxo,

Tracy
MSomeone chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. Well, if you couldn't tell I am in love with your story. It is such an incredible one. I 'think' Edward needs some anger management or something. But I love him anyway. Now as for your challenge. Songs on the IPOD- Is it around 400? No clue. Counting down until tomorrow...
MSomeone chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
I enjoyed this chapter a lot even though everyone seems to be going off the handle. Hopefully things will get better eventually.
sibilantspiel chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I'm clawing my eyes out in response to Bella's behaviour. Getting your life under control does not constitute aimlessly cutting people off from you. I'm also starting to suspect that Edward has some sort of severe disorder, and that's saying something because I'm typically enamoured with him whatever his characterisation.

Okay, so, frustration aside, this story is going really well. As I said before, you have the quintessential HS fic - and that includes all the heart-wrenching teen drama.

Can't wait for the update.
MSomeone chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
I think Rosalie & Bella should just go lesbian and raise the baby together :) Awesome chapter!
MSomeone chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Wow! Poor Rosalie. Now let's see if Edward can keep his mouth shut like he promised. Another amazing chapter.
MSomeone chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
I'm glad Jake and B had a talk. More mystery for me to work through. (About Edwards past)
MSomeone chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Poor Edward. I had to go & look up The xx and The Naked and The Famous because I haven't ever heard of them. Nice choices.
evilnat chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Gahh i feel like i want to hug Bella. SHe is so lost. so much is going wrong and even when she tries to fix it something else goes wrong.

im being owned by this fic though, you are amazing!
MSomeone chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
So the mystery has been solved. That was one hot meeting in the laundry room. Just terrific!

P.S. Hope you don't mind this many reviews in one day.
MSomeone chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
You got me so antsy about what the hell happened at that dang party. I'm dying to find out. And if this Royce guy looks like Damon Salvatore send him my way! Another fabulous chapter!
MSomeone chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I also am loving the relationship between Rosalie and Bella. It's a good and fun friendship. Fantastic chapter. Even without the Edward interaction :(
MSomeone chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Holy Moly! I gotta say I am really loving this PossessiveWard. And I might be the only freak in the bunch reading this but I dug the Jasper & Bella sexy times. ONLY if it is for a short period of time. Here's to hoping...
evilnat chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
What a chapter, i liked it a lot.

i still feel bad for Bella.

I know Rose means well and doesnt want bella to make the same mistake but sometimes you cant help it. hopefully it turns out that Edward isnt what everyone thinks he is.

xx