Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Kgunter34 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Great update.
StephStew chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I laughed so hard over the Facebook chatter; especially with Jake, Alice and Cullen.

Enjoyed it so much. I'm a tad sad that Cullen didn't seem affected by Bella telling him about Jasper. But I'll have to wait for more :)
lostadventures chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I couldn't think of one off the top of my head, but Anberlin's song (The Symphony of) Blase kind of reminds me of your FF. Just how heartbreaking it is. The lyrics especially. It also reminds me of Breaking Dawn as well.
itsyblue1214 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Song that reminds me of this Edward so much is Beautiful Disaster, by Kelly Clarkson. It just fits him.
karen4honor chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Mike is such a bitch & desrves both lauren AND jess
Jmacff chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
awesome chapter!
nibblehead chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
13033? holy fuck girlll

anyways , update soon!
x.darla.x chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
So, I guess I jumped the gun with my review last week which included songs/artists that remind me of this fic, but I'll add some new ones:

Amy Winehouse - most of her "Back to Black" album, but "What is about Men?" in particular for Bella.

Adele: "First Love" from her "19" album is harsh and is fitting for Bella and Jasper.

Eminem's "Beautiful" seems totally apropos for Edward right now, as well as "Love the Way You Lie".

Dan Auerbach is amazing in a bluesy sorta way.

Looking forward to more B and E interaction soon, even if it's arguing.
tennesseelamb chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I feel like a 10 year old on Christmas morning and I just opened all my presents…..looking around at all the fun toys and paper wondering….when's my birthday? I can't WAIT for the next update ! You WOW me lady! love you to bits! xoxo Christine(MemphisLamb!)
evrythingmusic1 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Aww c'mon Edward! But I get it, Edward went after her so many times and she was just a stuck up bitch so now , I guess, someone gets a taste of their own medicine. But, just like Bella, he has to come around eventually...or he could just fucking forget her ass and be with me :D *smiles wickedly* Oh and those facebook/chat/message things? Really annoying me because they (Emmett, Bella, Rosalie every fucking character there) have horrible grammar. 2nite? Y? Jus? Rite? Omg I'm going to fucking explode. See ya next Friday. :D hehe
avidreader69 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
That was very intense, I forgot to breath at the end!
Bildo chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
hurry up friday;o)
obsmama chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Love this chapter I literally can't get enough of their chemistry. I really enjoy seening them be teens on fb fucking around and at the end its a little cheesy but I totally was digging Plumb In my arms for the end scene.

Love it!
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Well the song Lost by KT Tunstall reminds me of Bella in this story because things always seem to go wrong and she gets lost in all of the drama. It's an amazing song and this an amazing story :) Great chapter :)
sambeam chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Our Deal by Best Coast... seriously the best band ever haha.

and also, this is by far my most favourite story in a verrrrry long time
7,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 412 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 432 .. Last Next »