Reviews for The Slowest Burn
iwmec chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
ok i think i like where i think it's going :D
iwmec chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
wow .. that is .. so not what i thought wud happen
iwmec chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
wow .. super super super hot :D
jtmd24 chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Sweet Jesus I'm in love with this story. I'm now caught up and very angry that I can't click "next" anymore! But then I remembered today is Friday and hopefully the next chapter will be posted soon! Like now. How about now? Right now?
krnycorn chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
AHHH! No more chapters to read. This story is killing me! Can you privately tell me what is going to happen? I won't tell anyone... LOL.
krnycorn chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
I simultaneously love and hate this story. Well, that's not really true. I really hate some of the characters in this story, which is a great compliment to you for creating and writing in such a way that makes me watch to crotch punch some people. Bella needs to figure out who she is and be with Edward! haha. I really do love this story though. Can't wait to read more. :)
cherryhilz chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I'm sooo glad tomorrow is Friday! :)

Wow - badass Edward is kinda scary...and kinda HOT! *snickers* Can't get enough of this story! Love it!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh my! Nooowww I understand what all the hype is about! Well, it's not hype because, shit that was so hot and possessive and fuck, who doesn't love a bad, bad boy? Ohmahgawd! I think I'm in love. Wish i could be more coherent, but yeah, that's not happening now. lol

Loving it!

anaabella chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I discovered this story through the lemonade stand. I can't wait for the next chapter.
cherryhilz chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Love how this story is progressing, even though I'm going through heart fail with what B&E are going through right now. But like you said, it's a slow burn.

I'm savoring every chapter and taking my time reading cuz I'm almost caught up...lovin this story sfm! :)
Dani-1811 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Great story can't wait for more
surething302 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Holy shit... WoW!

DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. Well, if you couldn't tell I am in love with your story. It is such an incredible one. I 'think' Edward needs some anger management or something. But I love him anyway. Now as for your challenge. Songs on the IPOD- Is it around 400? No clue. Counting down until tomorrow...
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
I enjoyed this chapter a lot even though everyone seems to be going off the handle. Hopefully things will get better eventually.
sibilantspiel chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I'm clawing my eyes out in response to Bella's behaviour. Getting your life under control does not constitute aimlessly cutting people off from you. I'm also starting to suspect that Edward has some sort of severe disorder, and that's saying something because I'm typically enamoured with him whatever his characterisation.

Okay, so, frustration aside, this story is going really well. As I said before, you have the quintessential HS fic - and that includes all the heart-wrenching teen drama.

Can't wait for the update.
7,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 412 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 432 .. Last Next »