Reviews for The Slowest Burn
pipelynn chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
5001 songs on your ipod?

i am dying to know what is going on in jasper's life, and what alice told him about bella. i still feel SO bad for edward and just wish rose would talk to bella again. i hope bella doesn't get too bullied at school now that she doesn't have jasper or rose...i know this E is crazy, but i love him...thanks for writing.
pipelynn chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
oooh, a cliffie! so glad the next chapter is already posted but i am about to catch up. This is the best story i am reading right now. i am hooked. i love your style of writing, how you didn't even show what Alice really said to bella at first. i hate when bella says things that hit below the belt to edward especially when she doesn't mean them. i wonder if he's strong enough to take it and hate to see his heart broken much more than jasper...can't wait to see where this goes.
CultofCullen chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I'm LOVING this story first chapter in! I'm completely hooked.

I'd be hooked a bit more if some of the spelling mistakes were noticed by your beta.

From chapter 1: Dawdle (for dottle). Hollow out (for hallow out). Intents and purposes (for intensive purposes).

I don't normally critique spellings like that, but this story is too damned good to have distracting typos like that. You've got a real talent for writing the slow burn...oh yeah... :o)
evilnat chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
The hoodie just makes him even hotter!

Great chapter. I love hating jessica!
evilnat chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I like when Bella has some attitude. She needs to stand up for herself more often.

Edward is hot but yeah a little scary.

I love it.
evilnat chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
All I can say is oh my gahhhhhhhhhh

Xx
evilnat chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ok yeah. That was hot.

Michelle googles Collins and a few other chicks in the FB lemonade stand group and the troublefollows group were raving about this story. So I had to come and check it out.

They were right! Bloody hot and well written and I think I'm going to be up late reading tonight!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
This is soooooooooo good! Have I mentioned how much I seriously love Possessiveward!
SusanQ chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
"I like the guy who was in the laundry room with me." I wipe my face with a lazy hand. "Not the guy he actually is." I'm glad she fears his anger.
SusanQ chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
I wish Rosalie were here, she'd know what to do. - I think this is my favorite part. :)
SusanQ chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
This is our meadow of confessions. - I loved this.

I think I would have gone home with him, too. ;)
Anisah Pinky chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
ho ly shit. talk about ust. but i kinda hat right now
twifanmom chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Poor rose with the puking! So, Edward is gonna help Bella pick out a dress to wear to a dance with her boyfriend Jasper...let's see how well this goes...
J3NIN3 chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Loved this chapter!
dreamiedreamer chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Wow explosive! Bella was jealous and that made her did stupid things.
6,982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 413 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 433 .. Last Next »