Reviews for The Slowest Burn
TwilightJemS chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
TwilightJemS chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Thank you for updating with such a fantastic chapter. I love how you make Bella stand up for herself, as opposed to being the stereotypical victim. The character developments are so well done too. I would never have guessed that you have over 13,000 songs on your ipod! I did love your song choice at the end though. My song choice would be 'I Gave You All' by Mumford and Sons. I think it can relate in a romantic way for both Edward and Jasper towards Bella. Also, in terms of Bella's friendship towards Rosalie. To me, it's about some people letting small, menial things get in the way of love whilst others bare everything. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Gingerandgreen chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I don'tknow why I like you, you make me cry every week, lol. Song - Contra (don't know if that's the name of the song, actually) by Vampire Weekend.
sibilantspiel chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Agh, I'm dying for them to get together, passionate Hollywood kissing scene and all.

Jack Johnson - Sitting, Waiting, Wishing (sentiment a bit different, but it's what I'm listening to)
Lulabell75 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
Uh oh! He hasn't given up yet, has he? Can't wait for more!

Lula
Creampuf99 chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
I for one think that Bella deserves the cold shoulder from Edward, she has been nothing but a whiny slutty bitch to him and now that she needs him he is supposed to just forget all that. I know she is young and really stupid, but I think she needs to earn forgiveness for alot of her behavior in this story. I really hope she is changing now and she starts to put her priorities in order from here on out. I really hope she doesn't go back to the same mistakes she has been making all along.
Mgonz595cox.net chapter 12 . 8/27/2011
All fall down by one republic.

Mi amigo by King's of Leon - I just think it's awesome.
Marissa Davis chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Mike is such an asshole and I'm surprised that Edward didn't attack Mike but I guess he's trying to show Bella he isn't always super angry and ready to fight. I also like how he didn't fall for Bella's lie even though she really does need him. Update I hope those two can have a civil and mature conversation.
twigs66 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
I was wrong earlier on twitter...now I'm caught up on all of the chapters, and I'm still smoldering...so good.
1dreamkeeper chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
good update
xoxo42 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
they r both so retarded and bipolar and confusing! they're playing this cat and mouse game...but, it makes the story interesting so i can't comlain :)
twilightrox1996 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Ahhh! Man I love this story! I wish u updated 2 times. Week not once! Can wait till next Friday!
BlueJean452 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Just found this story and I love it. Can't wait to see what happens next. Please Update Soon.

P.S. - A song that is both awesome and reminds me of this story is "Lost (Acoustic)" by RED :)
Courtney37 chapter 12 . 8/26/2011
Ooh myy god! I thought for sure she was a goner! Poor Bella. And I like Edwards response. She's going to need a lot more to win back his favor. I can NOT WAIT for that time. This is my new addiction! Keep up the great work & thanks again bye for now
7,096 | « Prev Page 1 .. 413 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 433 .. Last Next »