Reviews for The Slowest Burn
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
I think Rosalie & Bella should just go lesbian and raise the baby together :) Awesome chapter!
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Wow! Poor Rosalie. Now let's see if Edward can keep his mouth shut like he promised. Another amazing chapter.
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
I'm glad Jake and B had a talk. More mystery for me to work through. (About Edwards past)
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
Poor Edward. I had to go & look up The xx and The Naked and The Famous because I haven't ever heard of them. Nice choices.
evilnat chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Gahh i feel like i want to hug Bella. SHe is so lost. so much is going wrong and even when she tries to fix it something else goes wrong.

im being owned by this fic though, you are amazing!
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
So the mystery has been solved. That was one hot meeting in the laundry room. Just terrific!

P.S. Hope you don't mind this many reviews in one day.
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
You got me so antsy about what the hell happened at that dang party. I'm dying to find out. And if this Royce guy looks like Damon Salvatore send him my way! Another fabulous chapter!
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I also am loving the relationship between Rosalie and Bella. It's a good and fun friendship. Fantastic chapter. Even without the Edward interaction :(
DeepDarkBlue2 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Holy Moly! I gotta say I am really loving this PossessiveWard. And I might be the only freak in the bunch reading this but I dug the Jasper & Bella sexy times. ONLY if it is for a short period of time. Here's to hoping...
evilnat chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
What a chapter, i liked it a lot.

i still feel bad for Bella.

I know Rose means well and doesnt want bella to make the same mistake but sometimes you cant help it. hopefully it turns out that Edward isnt what everyone thinks he is.

evilnat chapter 8 . 8/24/2011
Another killer chapter. I so didnt see that happening with Rose.
PAWsPeaches chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
damn woman. you've got me wanting to savor every sentence because i'm about to be caught up, and then i won't have any left :(

what do i have to do to convince you to put me on as a prereader? cali is a looooong way away so i cant bring you cookies or cupcakes but im sure i can come up with sunting... :)

i loved the brutal realness in this chapter. you're so brave to write a bratty, impulsive, defensive, insecure yet intelligent.. as real as it gets. i hate to admit it, but when i was 17, i would have reacted the same exact way that bella did while she was on the phone with cullen. i loved that part especially, because she would realize her overreactions and immediately regret not holding her tongue, lol.. unfortunately, im still that way sometimes and im grown now.

i loved cheer practice because rose was channeling brooke davis like a motherfucker. i giggled a few times at her bitchy demands to everyone...that was sooo very one tree hill, which i love as well, btw.

thank you sfm for this...we all want more more more.
evilnat chapter 7 . 8/24/2011
I was never popular at school, nor was i ever disliked. But you sure nailed what it would feel like if i was. I feel so deeply for bella. she is so lost.

I dont think its all her doing either. I think she just got into situations that she went along with. like with Jake. he didnt seem like the best mate to me. but he was all she had and i guess thats what caused her to go out for cheerleading.

bloody great!
evilnat chapter 6 . 8/24/2011
It's good to know that Edward isn't a player. And I feel bad for him with Bella. I can see what her point is and I know it can be tough. But I feel she's making it worse for herself. Rosalie isn't helping, although I think she has good intentions I think her advice is not good.

Great chapter. You really got me thinking!
evilnat chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Wow. Even though it's kinda scary it's also hot how protective he is.

I'm soo hooked I had to force myself to go to sleep last night or I would have stayed up reading this all night.

7,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 413 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 433 .. Last Next »