Reviews for The Slowest Burn
misscat76 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Ok first I must say that the angst in this story is KILLING me! I wanna slap Bella, punch Edward, smack Rosalie, etc. But this story has me eager for the next chapter. More soon please! And I'm gonna take a guess about how many songs you have...832. I know, random number right? But I figure i'd give it a shot!
jess2002 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
bella is being a brat. i get it but god she makes me mad! i love this edward and i hope she doesnt change! cant wait for next friday!
mfrancesj chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I have no sympathy for shallow people.

I'm glad Bella broke up with Jasper. I hope he hooks up with Alice.

Bella shouldn't care so much about popularity, in school there are even unattractive people who are popular for some insane reason. I've see beautiful, good looking and nicer people who are way better than the popular ones. Popularity doesn't mean anything in the real world. College is way better than high school in my opinion.

I hope Bella changes for the better. Maybe she needs to crash and burn to get her to.

Can't wait for the next chappie.

XOXO
PAWsPeaches chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I am reading this story between errands because I can't fucking stop and I needed this like a hole in the head right now.

lord. i'm a cut and paster but there's just too much in this chapter that i liked enough to cut and paste, so ill just save you the time by saying i liked it all- espesh the jasper jizz and the couch make out session full of hot heavy petting because she wasn't dtf- lol-

i'm in- sign me up
FCUKROB chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
so happy to see update in my in box this morning, loving it.
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Thank you for taking the time to update as I am in love with this fic. The characters are developing so well and I can't wait to see where this fic is going. My guess is 1098 songs.
blackswaninlust chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
3456 songs on your ipod
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
One of my favorite fanfom friends (crooked smile) rec'd this to me today. I'm on the fence about being mad at her or loving her for it.

she said that she only had three words for it- and i have to agree that her words:

holy

fucking

shit

were right. I love it. I feel like you've taken me back to highschool with this chapter. I loved LOVED every year of middle and high school so this brought back some great memories and feelings as well.

Your Edward reminds me so much of the boyfriend I had back then- it was a sick obsessive love I had for him that I didn't let go of until I was 21. I'm 33 and still love/hate him lolololol.

Thanks for the memories and I'll certainly be curling up to the rest as soon as I get home tonight- I literally read this while in the grocery store.
Jess chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Um, I'm going to guess 7 songs, because that's how many horcruxes Voldemort made.

Sounds legit.

BTW, you're not a very fun texter today. Boooo.
witchykitty1313 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Uh oh! It seems everybody is pissed off at poor Bella. Now Jasper is free to pursue Alice... I wonder how "Cullen" will feel about that.
crookedsmile101 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I seriously can't see where this all going. It's a good thing. Unpredictability. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
crookedsmile101 chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
It's getting heavier and I'm getting scared.
crookedsmile101 chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Dear Lord. I need more Cullen.. I need to hear his side of the story. Whenever he is out of the picture, I feel like we are missing big.
Lo21 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Fantastic update (as usual!) Lasting impression: Edward is a certifiable asshole. Oh, how I hate him so hard right now! Let me count the ways: 1) breaking in to her house (wtf!) 2) talking (shouting) and not listening 3)throwing things like a child for not getting his way 4)Physically hurting Bella, by grabbing her like she's an object not a person. It's hard for me to despise Edward because I'm always a Bella/Edward shipper. *claps* I'm a bit disturbed how some people think it's "hot" that Edward is violent toward Bella and that Bella is a bitch and an idiot for not cowering and giving into everything Edward says/wants. A hot boy is not worth losing a life for, he needs professional help. Bella needs time alone, to figure her out as a person and I'm glad she's told the men in her life to clear out for a bit. Bella is smart, she has a backbone, she has choices, other options. And, you like games/challenges... I do too. My guess: 940. :)

xoxo

Lo
frekles chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
omg-love your story! Stayed up until 2am reading it last night and finished when I had a chance today. Love the emotions and vivid descriptions. And of course I love the bad boy Edward you have created so much better than the Twilight version! Can not wait for updates!
6,976 | « Prev Page 1 .. 417 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 437 .. Last Next »