Reviews for The Slowest Burn
tennesseelamb chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
H-OOOOO-LL-EEEEEEEEEE SHEEEEEEEEETS. I am OWNED by your story telling. I am tickled pink and purple seeing that you have 11 other stories for me to dive into once I hit the end of this one and begin the endless update wait. HRH Typo, I could not love this story more. Your characters are complex, intriguing and familiar all at the same time. Your writing effects me PHYSICALLY b/c my heart was pounding when Edward barreled down the stairs last chapter.

Let the pimping begin! This should have 6100 reviews by next month!
Chloe Masen chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Rose needs to get the stick out of her ass. I miss their sweet friendship. I truly hope it isn't permanently a thing of the past.

Oh, Edward... temper, temper... but Bella's kitchen is not the ideal place for you to unleash it. I have a place. That you can come. And unleash. To your heart's content. Or any other part of you. That wants to unleash.
twifanmom chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Aha...very deep...so, we still don't know about the prego test Bella found, we don't know why Edward is alone, I'm still not sure if B&E knew each other before the party...
twifanmom chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
Very Interesting...so they had to have had some type of history to get to this point...
PAWsPeaches chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
wow. pivotal chapter. i had a suspicion rose was preggers. i loved the twist of bella calling jake and e answering- that was great-

ahhh rose- this chapter hit close to home, hell i can identify with this whole story- but when rose said "i thought if i just ignored it, it would go away" i felt her pain.

bella is extremely on point with her reasoning and i get it- where she's coming from- im hoping that she will consider the baby a little more next chapter and suggest adoption instead of the other option... who knows she might be accepting the thought of rose keeping the baby all together-

either way, im diggin this royce- and as much as i love emmett- it would actually be refreshing to have royce and rose go for an HEA ya know?

love edward. LOVE him.
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Bella has just screwed up both guys...I know she needs time, but damn I want her and Edward together now! Lol...cant wait for more!
cherryhilz chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
Very interesting start! Very, very interesting!

This was rec'd on twitter by so many readers - glad I decided to finally read it! I'm hooked! :)
PAWsPeaches chapter 7 . 8/22/2011
oh man. shit is gettin' DEEP! and i LOvE jacob and the whole ride home from school with him and their talk and all of it- loved this whole chapter. still wanna know if Rose is preggers
twifanmom chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
I'll give you a reason to call me ghetto...LOVE IT!
trey124 chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
i love this.
twifanmom chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Wow, this is so good! Such heavy raw emotions, not to mention hot lemons :)
jimemon chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Great story :)
x.darla.x chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
With as fucked up in the head as Bella is right now (cue "Where is my Mind?" by The Pixies), she needs some time to herself to figure who she is and what she wants. School is going to be hell for her, so I hope she can toughen up enough to stand on her own.

I have a great song for Edward right now - "Whispered Words" by Dan Auerbach. Here are the lyrics:

I hear words, pretty lies

like the ones they tell you 'fore you die

Whispered words, soft and low

push me anywhere she wants to go

I hear words in my head

Each and everything she ever said

Every sign, every line

tricked me into falling one more time

If you need me you're here

If you don't, you're no where near

I should have quit a long time ago

I hear words,in my sleep

Promises you made but never keep

Even in my dreams

I try to fight but i don't ever win

If you need you're here

If you don't you're nowhere near

I should have quite a long time before

And "The Prowl" by the same artist would be another song I could easily see as a song on his Swan playlist. Forget it; anything by Dan Auerbach is good. Framing Hanley is good too, especially the album The Moment.

My guess for the ipod- 662 songs.
twifanmom chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
HOLY SHIT! That was HOT! I am so glad I saw this rec'd on Twitter :). I'll have to go back and see who tweeted about it and thank them. I love a bad, rough Edward! Can't wait to read on!
PAWsPeaches chapter 6 . 8/22/2011
ahhhh you're killing me with this one! i feel like i've found treasure in this story! it's fantastic sweetheart, you should be so proud.

the writing is on time, the plot is great and im totally involved. i love how the control kind of fluctuates between the two of them... it kind of seems like the ball is in cul-i-mean-edward's court now lol.

i love it all- i love that jasper is the friday night lights hottie -that royce is ian and they call him "roy" and i LOVE your jake! he's so snarky and athletic and fucking yumm.

im hooked.