Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
I don't know about Bella smiling while texting Edward but they sure make me smile! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter,car journey's can be good time to talk. Can't wait.
Bascetcase chapter 2 . 8/7/2011
oh my sweet God!that was the best fight scene ever!great work!
Capricorn75 chapter 9 . 8/7/2011
Dammit, is it next Friday yet?
Capricorn75 chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Well, I suspected ever since Bella found the pregnancy test. Nice to have it confirmed. I can't wait to see what happens to all of them now. Have I mentioned how much I fucking love this story?
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 8/6/2011
I loved Bella's honesty here: "You make being with him sound like a full time job. I'm seventeen fucking years old, and this is some deep shit you just dropped on me. It's just way beyond my maturity level."

She's not playing the typical chick role of "he's broke and I'm going to be the one to magically fix him".
Capricorn75 chapter 6 . 8/6/2011
I hope Bella gets the balls to stand up and be herself and do what she wants, what makes HER happy, fuck what everyone else thinks. That would be a beautiful sight to see.
Capricorn75 chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Dang, you can stick me in the laundry room with Edward anytime, if that's what's gonna go down. I love how sweet and tender he was, at the same time he was hot and sexy as hell.
Lo21 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Great chapter. I still think Bella needs to drop Jasper. I see a potential blow up when/if Jasper finds out she's meeting w/ Edward.

Lo
KiwiSteph chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Just read all 9 chapters. This story is amazing. I love all the characters so much.
mfrancesj chapter 8 . 8/6/2011
Bella is such a b#tch! I can't believe she went back to Jasper. I wonder what it will take her to change.

Can't wait for the next chappie.

XOXO
trey124 chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
awesome
feja chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
GREAT CHAPTER!
jlanley chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I just read all 9 chapters. Couldn't put it down. Can't wait for more! Thank you!
Capricorn75 chapter 4 . 8/6/2011
"Take off your hood, Cullen," I demand.

Without protest, he pulls the hood from his head, and my eyes move to his messy bronze hair and dark smoldering eyes.

"Hello, Bella," he smirks.

AHHHH, this SLAYED me!
Capricorn75 chapter 3 . 8/6/2011
Can't wait for Rose and Bella to come clean with one another about their secrets.
6,788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 418 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 438 .. Last Next »