Reviews for The Slowest Burn
frekles chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
omg-love your story! Stayed up until 2am reading it last night and finished when I had a chance today. Love the emotions and vivid descriptions. And of course I love the bad boy Edward you have created so much better than the Twilight version! Can not wait for updates!
1dreamkeeper chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
great update
ruinedbyrob chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
That girl has left a huge amount of crap in her wake and none of them deserved it. Well, maybe Rosalie but certainly not Edward or Jasper. Damn right she needs to get her sh*t together. She owes Edward another apology. She led him on the most and has the strongest feelings for him. I know she was sincere when she said that she cared about him and wanted to try be friends but I don't blame Edward for not believing her. Perhaps a letter in a couple of weeks would change his feelings? He owes her an apology for that episode in the kitchen. He needs to seriously think about anger management.

This was a great chapter. It cleared the air and now she can finally move forward!

I'm guessing you have about 2,345 songs on your pod.

RuinedbyRob
crookedsmile101 chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Fuck. This is getting complicated. It's so hard to stop reading. I don't know how I will wait till the next update once I'm done with the posted chapters.
Beaverslap chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
This chick is so frustrating. I hope she pulls her head out of her ass soon before it's too late. I honestly don't see why Edward wants her. I have no guess what's going to happen here, and I like that.
Epic16 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I'm still not liking Bella lol. My guess is 650, am I close?
JB30 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Really enjoying your story and watching Bella try to figure out who she us. I was glad itches Jake she went to talk to. And I'm very glad she both broke up with Jasper and told Edward she couldn't do a relationship with him right now. Time alone for Bella for her to learn to be more independent will be good for her. I hope rose is doing ok. Great chapter! Loving this story and looking forward to more!
Stray283 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Ugh, I'm so addicted to this story right now, I mean seriously, cnt wait til next week :).

Erm, 10,000? Xx
crookedsmile101 chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
One of the most troubled and hottest Edward's I've ever read. Still very excited about this story .
SnowyHedwig chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Now that Bella has effectively ended things with both Jasper and Edward, maybe she can have some time to find herself? Yeah, somehow I just don't think that's going to happen. Maybe, however, the two of them will individually see that she's not with the other and come to some actual true realizations? I'm not so sure of that, either.

It should be a very interesting conversation with Rosalie in the morning. I'd be happy of Rose could recognize that Bella has actually made a choice or two and is trying to sort things out. Rose is rather distracted with her own shit, though, which leads me to wonder exactly what shit it is that Jasper was referring to? Regular high school stuff, or more? And will darling Alice call again? How long will Edward manage to stay away? Bella's eigh about one thing, the situation would have been vastly different if it had been Edward that Charlie interrupted!

Regardless, you are writing a very compelling story that continues to draw me in. As for your iPod, I think it's highly unfair of you to not tell us what size you have! :D if you're anything like me, you fond yourself wishing you'd bought the one with the most memory in order to maintain your music habit better. Having said that, I'm going to peg you for having 2,957 songs on there. I'd go higher, but like I said, I don't know what size you have!

I'm looking forward to your next update, thank you for continuing to share this with us.
bellawant2be chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I LOVE that you update every Friday religiously - it makes my week!
vamploverrr chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
3421! Haha! Mines about half that! Only cuz I've been slacking on my dl pimpin! Lol! Loved the update! Can't wait for the next one! :)

love
Rita01tx chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
TK darlin', lovin' your Rageward!
ginkgo00 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
If you're like me, 248 songs? BTW great chapter. Get BElla to get her head outta her a** & get going. Am afraid for Rose, though, Royce is gonna hurt her physically, isn't he?
crookedsmile101 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
It's totally worth it. I love the way you mingle the past with the present.
6,977 | « Prev Page 1 .. 418 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 438 .. Last Next »