Reviews for The Slowest Burn
PAWsPeaches chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
so fucking good.

im already hooked. again, i liked so much about this chapter that i wont cut and paste it all, i'll just say that i've met my ficmatch. love it. ALL of it.

is there a banner out there for this story yet?
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
My very very favourite band is without doubt Blue October... 'Hate me today' is Cullen for sure. I'm guessing you have 4000 songs on your iPod? I'm crap a guessing though so apologies to you. Well what can I say,shit met fan in Bellas kitchen at start then shit still talking to fan when Charlie saw Jasper leaving! I love Cullen,so possessive so dark and moody. I'd hate that in real life but hey this is make believe. Wonderful update bb.x
puglover770 chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
576 songs... yea I'm reaching for the bar
grabadietcoke chapter 11 . 8/21/2011
I was so glad that Bella stood up to Edward and just laid it out. Yeah, it cut him to the bone, but she's right, his behavior is all over the place and way too much for her to deal with (no matter her situation!) I felt bad for Jasper, but that was also the right thing to do. Maybe Bella just needs to sort her own shit out and leave the boys alone. Get Rosalie's ass kicked a bit and back in line and figure out who she is. Really like the friendship with Jake. Nice that she has someone in her corner that isn't trying to be her boyfriend.
mephis1 chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
I like the way you've drawn these characters - they are all flawed. Not one of them is perfect. The decsions they make has us wincing. I like the way you've put Edward, Jacob and Royce together - that's such a wonderful twist to the canon.

And as for Bella - good grief. The girl is seriously confused, lost and utterly misguided in her negotiation of HS politics. This is a Bella who needs to grow into her own self, who needs to learn that HS is not everything, that it is but a tiny little universe that means utterly...nothing in the greater scheme of things. We've all been there and had to make those choices. Do we join the in-crowd or do we stick the proverbial finger up to that crowd and go for ourselves?

Make no mistake, I really do like the way you drawing this Bella. Thanks for writing and sharing this story - I'm looking forward to reading more of it. :)
debs2crazy chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Good chapter. I am glad that Bella is starting to get her backbone back.
teambellaedward chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
twilightbabe101 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
this chapter was amazing! so excited to see what happens next! IDK...1543 song?
PAWsPeaches chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
so rose might be knocked up, bellyboo is down with a sprain (hoping Edward will show up at her house for some stalking as well) and jessica and lauren are assholes. i like it-

i really like that youve put edward, jake and royce together-thats a trio that is quite refreshing and i may or may not have a thing for a jake that plays football and a royce that can handle a badass cullen and a cullen thats more possessive than a mama bear.

loves it.
misscat76 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Ok first I must say that the angst in this story is KILLING me! I wanna slap Bella, punch Edward, smack Rosalie, etc. But this story has me eager for the next chapter. More soon please! And I'm gonna take a guess about how many songs you have...832. I know, random number right? But I figure i'd give it a shot!
jess2002 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
bella is being a brat. i get it but god she makes me mad! i love this edward and i hope she doesnt change! cant wait for next friday!
mfrancesj chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I have no sympathy for shallow people.

I'm glad Bella broke up with Jasper. I hope he hooks up with Alice.

Bella shouldn't care so much about popularity, in school there are even unattractive people who are popular for some insane reason. I've see beautiful, good looking and nicer people who are way better than the popular ones. Popularity doesn't mean anything in the real world. College is way better than high school in my opinion.

I hope Bella changes for the better. Maybe she needs to crash and burn to get her to.

Can't wait for the next chappie.

XOXO
PAWsPeaches chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
I am reading this story between errands because I can't fucking stop and I needed this like a hole in the head right now.

lord. i'm a cut and paster but there's just too much in this chapter that i liked enough to cut and paste, so ill just save you the time by saying i liked it all- espesh the jasper jizz and the couch make out session full of hot heavy petting because she wasn't dtf- lol-

i'm in- sign me up
FCUKROB chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
so happy to see update in my in box this morning, loving it.
CrazyLittleWriter chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Thank you for taking the time to update as I am in love with this fic. The characters are developing so well and I can't wait to see where this fic is going. My guess is 1098 songs.
7,000 | « Prev Page 1 .. 418 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 438 .. Last Next »