Reviews for The Slowest Burn
blackswaninlust chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
3456 songs on your ipod
PAWsPeaches chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
One of my favorite fanfom friends (crooked smile) rec'd this to me today. I'm on the fence about being mad at her or loving her for it.

she said that she only had three words for it- and i have to agree that her words:

holy

fucking

shit

were right. I love it. I feel like you've taken me back to highschool with this chapter. I loved LOVED every year of middle and high school so this brought back some great memories and feelings as well.

Your Edward reminds me so much of the boyfriend I had back then- it was a sick obsessive love I had for him that I didn't let go of until I was 21. I'm 33 and still love/hate him lolololol.

Thanks for the memories and I'll certainly be curling up to the rest as soon as I get home tonight- I literally read this while in the grocery store.
Jess chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Um, I'm going to guess 7 songs, because that's how many horcruxes Voldemort made.

Sounds legit.

BTW, you're not a very fun texter today. Boooo.
witchykitty1313 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Uh oh! It seems everybody is pissed off at poor Bella. Now Jasper is free to pursue Alice... I wonder how "Cullen" will feel about that.
crookedsmile101 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I seriously can't see where this all going. It's a good thing. Unpredictability. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
crookedsmile101 chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
It's getting heavier and I'm getting scared.
crookedsmile101 chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
Dear Lord. I need more Cullen.. I need to hear his side of the story. Whenever he is out of the picture, I feel like we are missing big.
Lo21 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Fantastic update (as usual!) Lasting impression: Edward is a certifiable asshole. Oh, how I hate him so hard right now! Let me count the ways: 1) breaking in to her house (wtf!) 2) talking (shouting) and not listening 3)throwing things like a child for not getting his way 4)Physically hurting Bella, by grabbing her like she's an object not a person. It's hard for me to despise Edward because I'm always a Bella/Edward shipper. *claps* I'm a bit disturbed how some people think it's "hot" that Edward is violent toward Bella and that Bella is a bitch and an idiot for not cowering and giving into everything Edward says/wants. A hot boy is not worth losing a life for, he needs professional help. Bella needs time alone, to figure her out as a person and I'm glad she's told the men in her life to clear out for a bit. Bella is smart, she has a backbone, she has choices, other options. And, you like games/challenges... I do too. My guess: 940. :)

xoxo

Lo
frekles chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
omg-love your story! Stayed up until 2am reading it last night and finished when I had a chance today. Love the emotions and vivid descriptions. And of course I love the bad boy Edward you have created so much better than the Twilight version! Can not wait for updates!
1dreamkeeper chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
great update
ruinedbyrob chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
That girl has left a huge amount of crap in her wake and none of them deserved it. Well, maybe Rosalie but certainly not Edward or Jasper. Damn right she needs to get her sh*t together. She owes Edward another apology. She led him on the most and has the strongest feelings for him. I know she was sincere when she said that she cared about him and wanted to try be friends but I don't blame Edward for not believing her. Perhaps a letter in a couple of weeks would change his feelings? He owes her an apology for that episode in the kitchen. He needs to seriously think about anger management.

This was a great chapter. It cleared the air and now she can finally move forward!

I'm guessing you have about 2,345 songs on your pod.

RuinedbyRob
crookedsmile101 chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
Fuck. This is getting complicated. It's so hard to stop reading. I don't know how I will wait till the next update once I'm done with the posted chapters.
Beaverslap chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
This chick is so frustrating. I hope she pulls her head out of her ass soon before it's too late. I honestly don't see why Edward wants her. I have no guess what's going to happen here, and I like that.
Epic16 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I'm still not liking Bella lol. My guess is 650, am I close?
JB30 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Really enjoying your story and watching Bella try to figure out who she us. I was glad itches Jake she went to talk to. And I'm very glad she both broke up with Jasper and told Edward she couldn't do a relationship with him right now. Time alone for Bella for her to learn to be more independent will be good for her. I hope rose is doing ok. Great chapter! Loving this story and looking forward to more!
6,985 | « Prev Page 1 .. 418 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 438 .. Last Next »