Reviews for The Slowest Burn
krnycorn chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I forgot to mention this last night, but I found your story from The Lemonade Stand! :)
iwmec chapter 3 . 8/26/2011
ok i think i like where i think it's going :D
iwmec chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
wow .. that is .. so not what i thought wud happen
iwmec chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
wow .. super super super hot :D
jtmd24 chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
Sweet Jesus I'm in love with this story. I'm now caught up and very angry that I can't click "next" anymore! But then I remembered today is Friday and hopefully the next chapter will be posted soon! Like now. How about now? Right now?
krnycorn chapter 11 . 8/26/2011
AHHH! No more chapters to read. This story is killing me! Can you privately tell me what is going to happen? I won't tell anyone... LOL.
krnycorn chapter 9 . 8/26/2011
I simultaneously love and hate this story. Well, that's not really true. I really hate some of the characters in this story, which is a great compliment to you for creating and writing in such a way that makes me watch to crotch punch some people. Bella needs to figure out who she is and be with Edward! haha. I really do love this story though. Can't wait to read more. :)
cherryhilz chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I'm sooo glad tomorrow is Friday! :)

Wow - badass Edward is kinda scary...and kinda HOT! *snickers* Can't get enough of this story! Love it!
Edmazing chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Oh my! Nooowww I understand what all the hype is about! Well, it's not hype because, shit that was so hot and possessive and fuck, who doesn't love a bad, bad boy? Ohmahgawd! I think I'm in love. Wish i could be more coherent, but yeah, that's not happening now. lol

Loving it!

Mel
anaabella chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I discovered this story through the lemonade stand. I can't wait for the next chapter.
cherryhilz chapter 7 . 8/25/2011
Love how this story is progressing, even though I'm going through heart fail with what B&E are going through right now. But like you said, it's a slow burn.

I'm savoring every chapter and taking my time reading cuz I'm almost caught up...lovin this story sfm! :)
Dani-1811 chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
Great story can't wait for more
surething302 chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
Holy shit... WoW!

Xoxo,

Tracy
MistiS chapter 11 . 8/25/2011
I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday. Well, if you couldn't tell I am in love with your story. It is such an incredible one. I 'think' Edward needs some anger management or something. But I love him anyway. Now as for your challenge. Songs on the IPOD- Is it around 400? No clue. Counting down until tomorrow...
MistiS chapter 10 . 8/25/2011
I enjoyed this chapter a lot even though everyone seems to be going off the handle. Hopefully things will get better eventually.
7,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 418 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 438 .. Last Next »