Reviews for The Slowest Burn
evilnat chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Wow. Even though it's kinda scary it's also hot how protective he is.

I'm soo hooked I had to force myself to go to sleep last night or I would have stayed up reading this all night.

:o)
twifanmom chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
Wow, so great! I absolutely love this story! I am still in shock over Edward coming in and trashing her house and trying to figure out what he was mumbling about... Can't wait for Fridayb:)
MistiS chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
So I found your story on The Lemonade Stand and I gotta say I am really, really glad I did. I enjoyed the first chapter immensely. And I am excited to see what kind of trouble our young Edward is about to create with our Bella.
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
This story is amazing! I found your story on The Lemonade Stand and couldn't stop reading once I read the first sentence. Rosalie's got a lot on her plate and Bella seems to forget that often. What will Cullen say when he hears that Bella dumped Jasper? I can't wait for the next update!

I'm guessing you have 812 songs on your ipod.
pipelynn chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
wow, i felt really empty at the end of this chapter just like bella. i could actually feel the pain rolling off of edward and my heart goes out to him it seems even thought what he did is very messed up! i love this guy!
venus081982 chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
I just caught up on all the chapters. Your story was rec'd on Facebook & I'm so happy I checked it out! I'm loving your story & characters, its so good! Looking forward to the next update :)
surething302 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
HOLY HAWT DAMN! This killed me... Michelle LovesCuppyCakes Collins has been begging me to read this. So here I am, along for the ride and I fucking love it...

This is what got me right here:

I hear the rumble of a classic black 1967 Chevy Impala. I know it because my dad pulls it over frequently. Which is why I also know it belongs to Edward Cullen. It rumbles idly beside us, with its enhanced Coke bottle styling and a V8 engine loud enough to make my body vibrate in Rosalie's car. I smell cigarette smoke and know that if I were to open my eyes right now I'd be at eye level with Cullen. We don't know each other, but I know of him. I've been around him. I've seen him at parties, I've even shared a blunt with him and three of my friends once upon a time. Despite that encounter, I don't know him enough to open my eyes and casually say hello.

No matter how bad a part of me wants to.

He revs his engine hard enough to make it growl irritatingly loud and I know he's doing it on purpose. He wants attention. So I pull back into the car and roll the window up. I can smell the diesel fuel injection mixed with weed and tobacco. My nose wrinkles up, and when I finally look at him he's staring right the fuck at me. I try to look away but it's like I'm paralyzed. I literally can't remove my eyes from his. He licks his lips and takes a drag from his cigarette, all the while never looking away from me. Then he flicks it outside his car and leans forward outside his window to wink at me before the light turns green and he peels out.

OMFG! off to read chapter 2.

Xoxo,

Tracy
SusanQ chapter 10 . 8/24/2011
Silence. Direct hit. - Good one. :) I think I'll use it in RL.

The nice thing about not totally being up to date on a story, is I get to find out where she is right now and not next week. :)
jtmd24 chapter 5 . 8/24/2011
Man alive. Ok, so is her v-card gone? Just want to make sure I understood that part. Hot as hell, once again. I feel bad for Edward. He got jealous and wanted to protect her but he obviously has some baggage and it freaked her out.

On to the next chapter!
SusanQ chapter 9 . 8/24/2011
Rosalie Hale Vote for BELLA!

Comments:

Jessica Stanley wtf?

Loved this! :D

"My fingers tingle from the burn of playing with fire." Perfect.
jtmd24 chapter 4 . 8/24/2011
Pshaw, I love everything about her relationship status. Or lack-there-of!

Another great chapter. I'm so glad Bella has Rose to stick up for her with those bitches.
jtmd24 chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Oh yeah, Bella shows her bitchy side. Love it!
jtmd24 chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
Holy shit! And I didn't even mind it was Jasper instead of Edward because it was so hot! So glad she got that dig in about Alice at the end. Can't wait to read more.
jtmd24 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
LOVE it! This chapter totally woke me up this morning! Hot and awesome!
pipelynn chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
5001 songs on your ipod?

i am dying to know what is going on in jasper's life, and what alice told him about bella. i still feel SO bad for edward and just wish rose would talk to bella again. i hope bella doesn't get too bullied at school now that she doesn't have jasper or rose...i know this E is crazy, but i love him...thanks for writing.
7,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 420 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 440 .. Last Next »