Reviews for The Slowest Burn
evilnat chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
I like when Bella has some attitude. She needs to stand up for herself more often.

Edward is hot but yeah a little scary.

I love it.
evilnat chapter 2 . 8/24/2011
All I can say is oh my gahhhhhhhhhh

Xx
evilnat chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Ok yeah. That was hot.

Michelle googles Collins and a few other chicks in the FB lemonade stand group and the troublefollows group were raving about this story. So I had to come and check it out.

They were right! Bloody hot and well written and I think I'm going to be up late reading tonight!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 11 . 8/24/2011
This is soooooooooo good! Have I mentioned how much I seriously love Possessiveward!
SusanQ chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
"I like the guy who was in the laundry room with me." I wipe my face with a lazy hand. "Not the guy he actually is." I'm glad she fears his anger.
SusanQ chapter 6 . 8/23/2011
I wish Rosalie were here, she'd know what to do. - I think this is my favorite part. :)
SusanQ chapter 5 . 8/23/2011
This is our meadow of confessions. - I loved this.

I think I would have gone home with him, too. ;)
Anisah Pinky chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
ho ly shit. talk about ust. but i kinda hat right now
twifanmom chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
Poor rose with the puking! So, Edward is gonna help Bella pick out a dress to wear to a dance with her boyfriend Jasper...let's see how well this goes...
J3NIN3 chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Loved this chapter!
dreamiedreamer chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Wow explosive! Bella was jealous and that made her did stupid things.
dreamiedreamer chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I saw this recommended on the Lemon Stand, first charpter in and I'm already hooked. The sexual tension was more than simmering, it waas hot and intense.
DragonMama26 chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Absolutely loving this story! Can't wait til Friday.

My guess is 4200 :)
twifanmom chapter 8 . 8/23/2011
I wondered how Bella could have forgotten the prego test in the locker... Hmmm, so Edward will keep a secret from Royce for Bella... But she and Jasper got back together, for how long?
twifanmom chapter 7 . 8/23/2011
Just Wow! I'm glad Bella and Jake have had a chance to talk! I think it has helped enlighten her and it as helped repair ome damage between them. I think she does need to get back to her true self.
7,098 | « Prev Page 1 .. 421 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 441 .. Last Next »