Reviews for The Slowest Burn
sarabara081 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I am so proud of Bella for breaking things off with Jasper. It was the first step of taking control of her life.

As for how many songs are on your ipod, I suck at this since I barely use my own. So I will say... 859? I'm probably waaaaaaaaay off. LOL
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So very hot...dangerous...and guh! left me breathless. Let's see where you'll take them after this.
CoffeeLover16 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Um...842?

Great job I love this story!
Domysticated chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I'm guessing 11,123. Or something. Lol

I'm really glad Bella broke up with Jasper; whatever the Edward situation might be, it was making her feel dirty and inadequate.
bighenluvsrob chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
WOW~I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY!
lowie11 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Aww, I'm kind of sad that bella and Jasper didn't get to talk more. Great update though! My guess is 3200 songs.
jbwebb chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
lovimg this - just read it all - up to this update! hungry for more.

bella is such a jerk. she needs to give edward a chance. cant wait until she does.

Joni
acw1 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
good chapter. my guess is 3879
yourmamasface chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I love what you've done with the story.

My guess is 3,284 songs!
lebells1 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
That's sounds fun. :) Hmm.. I'm guessing it's around 560? I don't know. Well, onto the chapter, hmm.. I'm sorry I didn't review for the previous update. I didn't want to sound insincere when I give a review.

Favorite part would be.. Jacob/Bella moment. That felt very real.. to me A confused girl lost along the way, asking for some advice from a friend she trusts. Sometimes, I wonder if this story was written for teenagers like me. I'm in my late teens, and I still faces problems like this. Really..

It's like I see something, which I want to grab onto for familiarity & and genuity.

And when Bella admits she's shallow, she's actually not, because to admit that you're one, it takes a lot.. I know that. She's still the girl she used to be before everything goes off the rails.. she knows she doesn't want to cause shit & affect others. That's maturity, imo.

And Edward, I have no clue what's wrong with the boy. I He's always so aggressive. Is his unhappy childhood the reason for his behavior?
feja chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Things are though in that age huh? Hope she'll find peace soon.
itlnbrt chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Such a great update. So many emotions.. you did great.

Thanks for sharing.
Bildo chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
so good ;o)
b.krumova chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Ghhh... I'm addicted to this story. I try to recommend it to as many people as I can. I adore your Edward, but your Bella needs to get her shit together. I feel like every chapter she makes a small progress, just to get sucked back into the 'popularity' bullshit.
DarlingSaila chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Have I mentioned lately that you're killing me here? lol 'Cause you are!

I love every interaction between Edward and Bella because they're so volatile. I can really feel the emotions from both of them with the way you write. Very nice :) Edward is one damaged, angry dude, isn't he? I love him all the more for it, but I know how utterly tiring that can be for Bella. I hope they can get a handle on themselves eventually. Bella made a little step toward that in this chapter.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but I think I want more Bella/Jacob scenes. Damn, now I feel impure and dirty. I liked their conversation.

So long, Jasper! lol Okay, probably not, but at least she finally told him the truth. Hopefully he's not hs boy asshole and makes her life hell for being honest with him. But he's a hs boy, so it wouldn't shock me. Nice scene with Charlie, because that's exactly how a dad would/should act.

Again, you're killing me. ;) Especially since you have until part 20 written! lol Tease.
7,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 421 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 441 .. Last Next »