Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Le Crepuscule chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
*sigh* She finally did it, huh? My goodness.

Love the story bb! You're such an excellent author. I can't wait to see where you take this!

As for guesses... I'm torn b/w 2 numbers. 193 or 500 lol.

Love you girlie.

x
suzie55 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I'm lacking creativity when reviewing because I'm blown away by this chapter. I LOVED it! So much emotion and all the challenges these characters were faced with were fantastic and needed. I'm actually really surprised she chose to be alone. I think you made the right decision but it was a hard one I'm sure especially for Bella who is all over the place emotionally right now. Excellent chapter and thank you ;)
crookedsmile101 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I like Rosalie. She is different from other Rosalie's I've read. And I'm deadly curious about where this all is going.
crookedsmile101 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Woman. Who are you? Where were you before? Your words are so strong, so powerful... I can't even...

Dark, agonizing pain. And it's not because of me, and it's not because of what I've done. I don't know what it is, but whatever he carries with him is something I don't want to know about. I'm not brave enough to stand up to him. I'm not strong enough to take care of him. Because that's what he needs. Someone to take care of him, to keep him in check and call him out when he's being a shit.

This cut me through. Can't wait to read the rest.
sarabara081 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I am so proud of Bella for breaking things off with Jasper. It was the first step of taking control of her life.

As for how many songs are on your ipod, I suck at this since I barely use my own. So I will say... 859? I'm probably waaaaaaaaay off. LOL
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So very hot...dangerous...and guh! left me breathless. Let's see where you'll take them after this.
CoffeeLover16 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Um...842?

Great job I love this story!
Domysticated chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I'm guessing 11,123. Or something. Lol

I'm really glad Bella broke up with Jasper; whatever the Edward situation might be, it was making her feel dirty and inadequate.
bighenluvsrob chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
WOW~I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY!
lowie11 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Aww, I'm kind of sad that bella and Jasper didn't get to talk more. Great update though! My guess is 3200 songs.
jbwebb chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
lovimg this - just read it all - up to this update! hungry for more.

bella is such a jerk. she needs to give edward a chance. cant wait until she does.

Joni
acw1 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
good chapter. my guess is 3879
yourmamasface chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I love what you've done with the story.

My guess is 3,284 songs!
lebells1 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
That's sounds fun. :) Hmm.. I'm guessing it's around 560? I don't know. Well, onto the chapter, hmm.. I'm sorry I didn't review for the previous update. I didn't want to sound insincere when I give a review.

Favorite part would be.. Jacob/Bella moment. That felt very real.. to me A confused girl lost along the way, asking for some advice from a friend she trusts. Sometimes, I wonder if this story was written for teenagers like me. I'm in my late teens, and I still faces problems like this. Really..

It's like I see something, which I want to grab onto for familiarity & and genuity.

And when Bella admits she's shallow, she's actually not, because to admit that you're one, it takes a lot.. I know that. She's still the girl she used to be before everything goes off the rails.. she knows she doesn't want to cause shit & affect others. That's maturity, imo.

And Edward, I have no clue what's wrong with the boy. I He's always so aggressive. Is his unhappy childhood the reason for his behavior?
feja chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Things are though in that age huh? Hope she'll find peace soon.
7,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 421 428 429 430 431 432 433 434 441 .. Last Next »