Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Bebemac chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
2000
ImYours1901 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Yay finally she's dumped Jasper, i'm not liking Alice so much right now, dunno why maybe i'm just refecting off bella,... a fictional charater. Yeah...

I think you have 752 songs lol, i think i'm quite far off the mark but oh well :)

Post the next chap soon, i always get excited to read this story, i just don't get why the number 360 is written in the story summary?
sincerelyalh chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
so complicated, soooo great.

i love the bella and alice hate in this!
weedstert chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
What a intense chapter..I couldnt read it fast enough...lol

I want to kick Edward but I also want to hug him...go figure, huh? Same goes for Bella. I have to keep reminding myself that they're teenagers...oh, boy. It's not easy trying to figure things out at that age.

Great chapter...thanks :)
RoseArcadia chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Oh, you screwed up Eddie! But good for you B, you made your own decision...I still need to do that someday!
Guest chapter 10 . 8/19/2011
*hyperventilates* y no update? it's friday and I was looking forward to this all day. please hurry because I love this.
x.darla.x chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
This story is amazing; I'm hooked!

There's not much that I love more than a mysterious-bad boy-brooding Edward. This story has all that, and I'm in love :)
The Slowest Burn chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Read your story today...really good. It is different from so many other E/B stories. Some of the characters are mixed up...except Emmett, he seems to be the same likeable person he always is. Rosalie doesn't really have it all together like she usually does. This Edward is hurting, like he is in so many stories, but here he is more complex. And Bella is conflicted as usual. I hope she finds her strength and is the one to help both Rose and Edward. What about Alice...when will she make her presence known...I liked her phone call in the last chapter. Anyway, I will be waiting to read more.

Oh, and I liked the Royce character...maybe he is not going to be the monster he was in the other books...that is very interesting. Great job. I see this is your first Twilight story, please continue...

Thanks.
japril chapter 10 . 8/18/2011
Loving this story!
Biena chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Really really like this so far...can't wait to se where you're going with this story...thanks for sharing :)
KakiLaki chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Oh my gosh I'm in love with your story! How have I just now found this? I'm glad Alice put Bella in her place. Hopefully that will be the force she needed to be truthful with herself about who she is and what she wants. And I'm really hoping that was Edward she went to at the end. But I would also be okay if it was Jasper and she ended things with him for good!
nibblehead chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
great chapter, i love what your doing with this story. i dont think there is much i can suggest for improvement

keep it up!
yourmamasface chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Brilliant.

I love where you've taken this. Something makes this story stand out amongst other ExB high school angst stories.

This story deserves WAY more reviews than what it's getting, and I'll make sure to recommend it.

Your characters are so passionate, no matter what they're passionate about. It makes me want to not settle for anything less, haha.

Keep it up; I can't wait for your next update.
trey124 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
awesome
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ok...very curious about this Edward. Sounds sexy :)
6,982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 422 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 442 .. Last Next »