Reviews for The Slowest Burn
lebells1 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
That's sounds fun. :) Hmm.. I'm guessing it's around 560? I don't know. Well, onto the chapter, hmm.. I'm sorry I didn't review for the previous update. I didn't want to sound insincere when I give a review.

Favorite part would be.. Jacob/Bella moment. That felt very real.. to me A confused girl lost along the way, asking for some advice from a friend she trusts. Sometimes, I wonder if this story was written for teenagers like me. I'm in my late teens, and I still faces problems like this. Really..

It's like I see something, which I want to grab onto for familiarity & and genuity.

And when Bella admits she's shallow, she's actually not, because to admit that you're one, it takes a lot.. I know that. She's still the girl she used to be before everything goes off the rails.. she knows she doesn't want to cause shit & affect others. That's maturity, imo.

And Edward, I have no clue what's wrong with the boy. I He's always so aggressive. Is his unhappy childhood the reason for his behavior?
feja chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Things are though in that age huh? Hope she'll find peace soon.
itlnbrt chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Such a great update. So many emotions.. you did great.

Thanks for sharing.
Bildo chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
so good ;o)
b.krumova chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Ghhh... I'm addicted to this story. I try to recommend it to as many people as I can. I adore your Edward, but your Bella needs to get her shit together. I feel like every chapter she makes a small progress, just to get sucked back into the 'popularity' bullshit.
DarlingSaila chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Have I mentioned lately that you're killing me here? lol 'Cause you are!

I love every interaction between Edward and Bella because they're so volatile. I can really feel the emotions from both of them with the way you write. Very nice :) Edward is one damaged, angry dude, isn't he? I love him all the more for it, but I know how utterly tiring that can be for Bella. I hope they can get a handle on themselves eventually. Bella made a little step toward that in this chapter.

I never thought I'd ever say this, but I think I want more Bella/Jacob scenes. Damn, now I feel impure and dirty. I liked their conversation.

So long, Jasper! lol Okay, probably not, but at least she finally told him the truth. Hopefully he's not hs boy asshole and makes her life hell for being honest with him. But he's a hs boy, so it wouldn't shock me. Nice scene with Charlie, because that's exactly how a dad would/should act.

Again, you're killing me. ;) Especially since you have until part 20 written! lol Tease.
BeautifullyDemented chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Love the story but am kinda hating Alice... My guess is 1068 because that's how many i have on my ipod...
nibblehead chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
update soonnnnn
milicentforever chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Well at least shes finally broken up with if she just realize Edwards is what she needs to be happy..*sigh*
taintedluv74 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
How long do you think the story will be ?
luverofthings chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
It's about damn time we are finally getting somewhere!
Vanquish13 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Love it.
miketv chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Great chapter, I'm really looking forward to how things are going to turn out for bella now that she's wanting to change herself.

I'm a music lover too, specifically indie alternative aswell! I've got 1, 193 songs on my ipod so i'm going to guess the same for you.

Looking forward to next week.
russianlover17 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Now we are getting somewhere with character development :)
jlanley chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
I am so hooked. Can't wait for more.
7,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 422 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 442 .. Last Next »