Reviews for The Slowest Burn
pipelynn chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
oh my! this jasper is so full of himself and cute at the same time and this edward makes my heart beat in overtime! whew, can't figure this rosalie out yet, but bella sure has her hands full! great start. saw this rec'd on the lemonade stand...
dragonfly336 chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
LOVE! I am really loving your Bella!
PAWsPeaches chapter 9 . 8/23/2011
I read this earlier but im just now getting a chance to review because i fucked off on fb and twitter all morning and now im behind on RL stuff (story of my life)

i beamed bright every time there were paragraphs of texting back and forth and when the facebook messages were being exchanged i was rolling.

you sure know how to keep us interested. im salivating over this fic like its a big juicy steak and i havent eaten in days. THANK YOU for giving us some refreshing good fic with NO bullshit cliches that we've all read before.

im supremely enjoying the polar opposites in this story... i wish i could fully express how must i love it.

the text b/t e/b - when e said that royce wasn't happy about it and not to judge him- my tummy did a somersault- sie me- i really would love for royce/rose to do the damn thing. Love them in this fic.

and there was SO much UST in that last textchange b/t e and b that i nearly glowed reading "B outside 1:30" HAHAHAHA!

love it!
Lady-Suze chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Hey!

I found this story over at the lemonade stand, and I'm so glad I decided to read this! I'm really enjoying this although I'm not quite sure what to think about Edward and Bella. I'm not really liking those two right now ;)

Can't wait for the next chapter!

x Lady-Suze
artistic wonder chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
This story has become my newest obsession. Had it running through my head all day yesterday.
dragonfly336 chapter 2 . 8/23/2011
Holy shit..that was so hot. LOVED IT!
trey124 chapter 10 . 8/23/2011
awesome
dragonfly336 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
WOW...great chapter!
Seagull83 chapter 11 . 8/23/2011
Just finished reading all the chapters and I loved them. Looking forward to the reast of this story.
Angie8776 chapter 8 . 8/22/2011
I just found your story today after finding it on TLS. I absolutely love it. It is unique and original. Why is Bella and Rose not considering adoption?
katiej1 chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
How is it I am only now discovering this amazing story? And I'm so glad I did.
SusanQ chapter 2 . 8/22/2011
Some of the girls from fb were talking about your story. I love high school fics (and bad boy Edward), so this is right up my alley! Although he kind of freaks me out, I'm liking your Edward, and I love your Jasper, too. :)
tennesseelamb chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
H-OOOOO-LL-EEEEEEEEEE SHEEEEEEEEETS. I am OWNED by your story telling. I am tickled pink and purple seeing that you have 11 other stories for me to dive into once I hit the end of this one and begin the endless update wait. HRH Typo, I could not love this story more. Your characters are complex, intriguing and familiar all at the same time. Your writing effects me PHYSICALLY b/c my heart was pounding when Edward barreled down the stairs last chapter.

Let the pimping begin! This should have 6100 reviews by next month!
Chloe Masen chapter 11 . 8/22/2011
Rose needs to get the stick out of her ass. I miss their sweet friendship. I truly hope it isn't permanently a thing of the past.

Oh, Edward... temper, temper... but Bella's kitchen is not the ideal place for you to unleash it. I have a place. That you can come. And unleash. To your heart's content. Or any other part of you. That wants to unleash.
twifanmom chapter 5 . 8/22/2011
Aha...very deep...so, we still don't know about the prego test Bella found, we don't know why Edward is alone, I'm still not sure if B&E knew each other before the party...
7,090 | « Prev Page 1 .. 422 429 430 431 432 433 434 435 442 .. Last Next »