Reviews for The Slowest Burn
KakiLaki chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
Oh my gosh I'm in love with your story! How have I just now found this? I'm glad Alice put Bella in her place. Hopefully that will be the force she needed to be truthful with herself about who she is and what she wants. And I'm really hoping that was Edward she went to at the end. But I would also be okay if it was Jasper and she ended things with him for good!
nibblehead chapter 10 . 8/17/2011
great chapter, i love what your doing with this story. i dont think there is much i can suggest for improvement

keep it up!
yourmamasface chapter 10 . 8/16/2011
Brilliant.

I love where you've taken this. Something makes this story stand out amongst other ExB high school angst stories.

This story deserves WAY more reviews than what it's getting, and I'll make sure to recommend it.

Your characters are so passionate, no matter what they're passionate about. It makes me want to not settle for anything less, haha.

Keep it up; I can't wait for your next update.
trey124 chapter 9 . 8/16/2011
awesome
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
Ok...very curious about this Edward. Sounds sexy :)
amynic1 chapter 10 . 8/15/2011
Its Edward right, at the end? Im assuming, ok hoping, since the way he opened the door. I love possessive Edward!
shar0525 chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Finally
weedstert chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
I really hope Bella thinks hard about all of the feedback she's received. It'd be so easy to just write it off but man, they're all so right. She's got to get a grip on reality before it's too late. Time for the real Bella to step forward and let the old, fake Bella die a slow painful death.

Great chapter...thanks :)
alice101angel chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
friday is still my favourite day of the week, even in the summer solely because of this story. i love how you made the characters your own and got a real plot going. something i would love to see though (since this story feels like it's coming towards a depression for bella) is for her to get a hobby (like maybe join a debate team) to show alice what people see in her. anyway, your story kicks butt. thanks for writing it!
witchykitty1313 chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Thanks for the cliffie! Great chapter, btw.
jules55 chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
so i basically signed up for just so i could favorite this story.
Lo21 chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Another fantastic update! :) The story right now has so many twists and angles! I'm intrigued about Alice. She is Edward's best friend and she's probably just very protective of him. I doubt any romantic interest between them. Jasperand Alice though...

As for who Bella went to at the end... My first thought was Jacob, maybe I'm far off. See ya next chapter!

Lo
feja chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
Uh it's not easy to be a teenage girl;)

Loved the chapter.
OPOSOJOJ chapter 5 . 8/13/2011
This story is seriously so awesome so far!
gnagflow chapter 10 . 8/13/2011
Jesus, Mary and Joseph - I stumbled across your fic and I couldn't be happier. I locked myself in my room and raced through the all 10 chapters (I savored them all, though - I promise!). I'm so intrigued and can't wait to see what happens next. So much so that I'm desperate for Friday... and today is only Saturday... which means I wont enjoy the weekend cause I'll be wishing it was next Friday...
6,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 423 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 443 .. Last Next »