Reviews for The Slowest Burn
feja chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I had a great time reading this chapter.

Although it's not easy being in either of their shoes.
Ladyniki chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
No rose no! I LOATHE teen mom on MTV! Damn you MTV! At least they are still friends, I was worried that rose was gonna drop b for bringing e.
left in bits chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I think it's safe to say I look forward to your updates the most right now, and this one definitely had me running to read and more. And yes, yes, yes "Uninvited" is a perfect song for this and now I wanna listen to it and imagine this world you've created and laugh a bit at the fact that I'm thankful my life is not so dramatic.

I love this chapter. Rosalie is fast becoming a favorite, here, and I liked Charlie's interaction as well. Can't wait till next week!
G19glzz chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
I love where this is going! Fridays have become so exciting for me bc I know an update is coming!
itlnbrt chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
This was such an intense chapter... much needed and I am so glad that it all played out as it did.

You tell this story so well that I can totally feel like I'm there in it. Thank you for sharing.
Discordia81 chapter 13 . 9/2/2011
"Uninvited" is the PERFECT song for this story, and particularly for the chapter. It fits in many ways I think, Bella's reluctance to fall for Edward, Rosalie's struggle over her feelings for Emmett, and even Edward's feelings about Bella.

Yay Charlie! I am so glad he's being so amazing to Rosalie and that he pushed Bella to report Mike's attack. I am proud of Bella for standing up and (however ineptly) trying to begin something with Edward.

I know why he's holding back, but it's SO frustrating. Eager as always for the next chapter!
Ladyniki chapter 6 . 9/2/2011
Harsh e... Harsh. E has some serious issues though, but as teenagers it's easy to overlook those warning signs. :(
Ladyniki chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Lmao at it should have it's own name. And this chapter needs a panty warning! Seriously!
Ladyniki chapter 3 . 9/2/2011
Ooo I am loving this b! Now I can't wait to read what happened between her and e. Oh and I don't believe rose...one...bit.
Ladyniki chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
Whooaaaa! Glad I checked out the Tls today and got this rec! I definitely will continue to read and review! It's been awhile since I read a high school e&b and so far this one is ...unf!
shecater chapter 8 . 9/2/2011
I don't know how I'm going to get through work today and not be able to read the rest of this story ...so damn good!
shecater chapter 7 . 9/2/2011
Another great chapter! i am so glad she quit the squad and Jasper. The girl just needs to be herself.
Mangomochie chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
I love this story. The perfect Bella and Edward, mixed in with high school drama.
chosmer chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
I think this story is great. I'm just mad at your characters right now. This could be a Bella & Rose story, not a Bella & Edward story, the way she's acting. I don't think she deserves him or even cares about him.

After she broke up with Jasper she was so mad and sad that Rose wasn't talking to her... what was it - 2 weeks... 2 WEEKS where she was like "Edward who?"

Eff you Bella. Go h00r it up, or let more weeks go by without even thinking about Edward.. "Rose Rose Rose... she won't talk to me... I'm not going to college so I can stay with Rose"
Misspanda83 chapter 12 . 9/2/2011
Have you heard of scissors for lefty? It's kinda a norcal group I think, but thought I'd share with you since you have such a great music taste.
7,356 | « Prev Page 1 .. 423 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 443 .. Last Next »