Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Mgonz595 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
I just want Bella to get her head together so she can be with Edward already. Good chapter live the angst but your killing me, slow burn indeed.
Jmacff chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
GREAT chapter! You should get yourself on facebook. Make a group or something! LOVE this story!

Does the song # have to be exact or will you round? lol

I'll guess 7, Maybe 6k? I'll just keep throwing numbers out till I get it right! :-)

Seriously, great chapter, you gave me a reason to look forward to Friday updates!
Lily chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Really Good! Please update! :)
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
To answer the challenge question, I say you have 426 songs. I have no idea why I picked that song. Great chapter :) I love jealous Edward and I'm so glad Bella broke up with Jasper. Even though I feel bad for Jasper :) Loved it!
Courtney37 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Ooh the breakup! I can't wait for bella to just do Edward and see that she really likes him. I love that Edward got mad over Jake. He's soo hot when possessive. Lol thanks again bye for now.
evrythingmusic1 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Um 562 songs? And you've written this up to chapter 20? Why don't we get to see the rest right now? :( Great chapter :D
Maplestyle chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
I don't know how many songs one of those is capable of holding so I'm going to guess 1505 songs!

Glad she broke up with Jasper, for herself and not for anyone else, she needs to know who she is before she gets with anyone. And I wholeheartedly agree with her about the Fuck Alice rant. Alice should mind her own business!
alexxus chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Oh my god. I effin' love this story so much. Every time i see tht u updated, im like "oh god another chapter,hell yeah!"
twilightrox1996 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Good chapter! Can't wait till next Friday! And I guess 1645 songs :)
music helps me live chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
shes finaly getting her shit together thank god ...

This story has got me hooked...cant wait for the next update
Kgunter34 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Great update.
cejsmom chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
1,250! Probably times it by ten right?

Poor Bella! Well Jasper and Edward too! Ohh how happy I am to not be in HS anymore!
Bebemac chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
ImYours1901 chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
Yay finally she's dumped Jasper, i'm not liking Alice so much right now, dunno why maybe i'm just refecting off bella,... a fictional charater. Yeah...

I think you have 752 songs lol, i think i'm quite far off the mark but oh well :)

Post the next chap soon, i always get excited to read this story, i just don't get why the number 360 is written in the story summary?
sincerelyalh chapter 11 . 8/19/2011
so complicated, soooo great.

i love the bella and alice hate in this!
7,009 | « Prev Page 1 .. 423 430 431 432 433 434 435 436 443 .. Last Next »