Reviews for The Slowest Burn
ginkgo00 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
If you're like me, 248 songs? BTW great chapter. Get BElla to get her head outta her a** & get going. Am afraid for Rose, though, Royce is gonna hurt her physically, isn't he?
crookedsmile101 chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
It's totally worth it. I love the way you mingle the past with the present.
Le Crepuscule chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
*sigh* She finally did it, huh? My goodness.

Love the story bb! You're such an excellent author. I can't wait to see where you take this!

As for guesses... I'm torn b/w 2 numbers. 193 or 500 lol.

Love you girlie.

suzie55 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I'm lacking creativity when reviewing because I'm blown away by this chapter. I LOVED it! So much emotion and all the challenges these characters were faced with were fantastic and needed. I'm actually really surprised she chose to be alone. I think you made the right decision but it was a hard one I'm sure especially for Bella who is all over the place emotionally right now. Excellent chapter and thank you ;)
crookedsmile101 chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
I like Rosalie. She is different from other Rosalie's I've read. And I'm deadly curious about where this all is going.
crookedsmile101 chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
Woman. Who are you? Where were you before? Your words are so strong, so powerful... I can't even...

Dark, agonizing pain. And it's not because of me, and it's not because of what I've done. I don't know what it is, but whatever he carries with him is something I don't want to know about. I'm not brave enough to stand up to him. I'm not strong enough to take care of him. Because that's what he needs. Someone to take care of him, to keep him in check and call him out when he's being a shit.

This cut me through. Can't wait to read the rest.
sarabara081 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I am so proud of Bella for breaking things off with Jasper. It was the first step of taking control of her life.

As for how many songs are on your ipod, I suck at this since I barely use my own. So I will say... 859? I'm probably waaaaaaaaay off. LOL
crookedsmile101 chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
So very hot...dangerous...and guh! left me breathless. Let's see where you'll take them after this.
CoffeeLover16 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011

Great job I love this story!
Domysticated chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I'm guessing 11,123. Or something. Lol

I'm really glad Bella broke up with Jasper; whatever the Edward situation might be, it was making her feel dirty and inadequate.
bighenluvsrob chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
lowie11 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
Aww, I'm kind of sad that bella and Jasper didn't get to talk more. Great update though! My guess is 3200 songs.
jbwebb chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
lovimg this - just read it all - up to this update! hungry for more.

bella is such a jerk. she needs to give edward a chance. cant wait until she does.

acw1 chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
good chapter. my guess is 3879
yourmamasface chapter 11 . 8/20/2011
I love what you've done with the story.

My guess is 3,284 songs!