Reviews for The Slowest Burn
itlnbrt chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Loved the update. Thanks.
jamiwood chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
cant wait for the next chapter this story is sooo good
woosh48 chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Is Jasper screwing around on her? I feel bad for Rosalie...and I feel bad for Bella who is just trying to figure out life...
Mz-Star chapter 10 . 8/12/2011
Update !
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
dont want to sound like Rebecca Black but...it's Friday :)
JB30 chapter 8 . 8/12/2011
This comment "That's what I need. Someone to take care of me. Rosalie can't do that forever, and I'm not strong enough to do it myself" made my heart break for Bella. Its sad she doesn't believe herself strong enough to take care of herself. And while I love the friendship her and Rose have, how they look out for each other and love each other, I hope they can both learn to take care of themselves. And I hope Rose learns quickly with a baby on the way. Well two steps forward and two steps back for Bella. But its all part of growing and learning who you are. I have hope for her. Great chapter. Really loving this story.
JB30 chapter 7 . 8/12/2011
I was glad to see Bella standing up for herself this chapter with Jasper and with Rose regarding cheerleading. I really liked her conversation with Jacob about their past and what transpired. I can understand Bella's lonliness and desire to fit in. Its just sad that in doing so she lost sight of herself. I hope she continues to path of discovering who she is and what makes her happy. I really like that she was so honest with Jake regarding Edward and what she can't handle in regards to him. His temper is quite frightening and I hope he can get a hold of his own demons. It was very sweet though that he reminded Jake of Bella's birthday. There seems to be two sides to him, the one in the laundry room and the one that pushed her against the car door. I am really enjoying this story and looking forward to reading more!
Britny Bella chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
Great story so far! I love your versions of the characters more than I actually like Stephanie Meyers version. They are way to intense and lame and woah is me. I just wanna smack Bella for being so stupid in the books. But i like that your version of Bella actually has a backbone! Great job so far cant wait to read more.
cheela07 chapter 9 . 8/12/2011
I am in love with this.

I hope Jasper meets Alice soon. Or someone else.

And i absolutely love the friendship between Rose and Bella. It's so true, so different . Most fics just portray them to be enemies, or develop their characters so typically. But this one doesn't and I'm so grateful for that.

And i also love how she doesn't just neglect Jasper all the time, and actually appreciates him and her feelings for him at times. It's so refreshing.

And Edward. Hooked.

Thank you!
JB30 chapter 5 . 8/12/2011
I'm really enjoying this story. I love how you are describing how difficult it is to find and be yourself in high school. Loved learning about their night together and the connection they made. Sounds like Edward has his own problems with his family. I'm curious to learn more about that. I LOVE the special friendship Bella and Rose have and how they take care of each other. Looking forward to reading more of this story!
TessLouise chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Whew - intense!
OPOSOJOJ chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
This story is seriously awesome so far! I love possessiveward! Sooo hott!
jackiejones chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
Saw this rec'd on ADF and definitely interested to see where you take these characters. I'm really intrigued by Bella in this story.

Blessings!

jj
MillieD chapter 9 . 8/11/2011
Im all caught up and love it
MillieD chapter 2 . 8/11/2011
Holy shit I AM lining this story.
6,982 | « Prev Page 1 .. 427 434 435 436 437 438 439 440 447 .. Last Next »