Reviews for The Slowest Burn
sincerelyalh chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
I really want someone to kick Jessica's ass, I strongly dislike her.

can't wait for next friday
scareDcat chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
It's hard to change your perception of someone just because they tell you something not many know it takes time x
itlnbrt chapter 6 . 7/15/2011
OMG... poor Edward... and I'm glad she realizes what she did.
cruelmonth chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Loving the slow burn and the sassy Rose and Bella. Please can she kick Jessica's ass?
Sabi'sSookie chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
One word for you... Intense! Holy shit, but I love me some possessive Edward. Could you send him over to me? I promise i'll give him back! But poor Bella has no idea what's going on. Not with herself, or Cullen, or Rose. She knows that Jasper is safe, but i'm not sure how safe he actually is. Is any relationship ever truly safe? But this is one hell of a story and I love it! More, please? I'm not above begging for Possessiveward! Angryward? Fuckmeward? They all work for me!
itlnbrt chapter 5 . 7/15/2011
Great fic... recommended by shelikesthesound. It is great... Thanks for sharing and can't wait until the next chapter.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Interesting start.
jaymac1 chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
The most excellent RoseArcadia pimped this out on Twitter. Damn glad she did, I'm hooked!
PazC0907 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
i love you, oh how i love you. you just completeley killed me in the first chapter. i haven't been this intrigued with a story in a long time!
b.krumova chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Wooo-hoo. Fucking amazing story, so not like something I've read before.

I'd love to see where this goes ;)
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 5 . 7/13/2011
Possessive Edward ! I love it,really looking forward to Friday. Great chapter.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 4 . 7/13/2011
I like Bella and Edward pairing but I also like a good story,this is shaping up to be a very good story! I don't have an issue with Bella's relationship status because I see it's an Edward/Bella story,we'll get it's A Slow Burn... Title says it all. Looking forward to reading next chapter.
nibblehead chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
this was a really packed chapter! i loved it

update soon, cant wait to see what will happen next
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Poor Bella,for a moment there I Edward may be passing and end up carrying Bella so was quite surprised to read Emmett was called upon. Can't wait to find out what's going on with Rose.
Sipitbigapple62 chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
I'm so pleased I found this story on twitter! Really enjoyed this 2nd chapter. Jasper and Bella's encounter was hot.
6,788 | « Prev Page 1 .. 434 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 .. Last Next »