Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Smilee.Sweetiie.x chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
This Was a Great Chapter, I Can't Wait For The next Chapter, But I'll Have To ( ;
Chloe Masen chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Boys have cooties made me laugh out loud. Seriously cracked me the fuck up. As did Em & Rose on fb. Perhaps the funniest of all is that Cullen HAS a fb. LMAO.

So, Bella... you know what you want. The same thing that Rose wanted. You SHOULD learn from her mistake... you know, the one where she forgot to make him wear a condom. Yeah, that one. I'd never tell you to stay away from Cullen. Nope. Not a chance. If Jasper Whitlock were candy, he'd be skittles. Skittles are alright sometimes, but SOMETIMES YOU NEED A LITTLE CHOCOLATE AND SOME CRUNCH. Edward Cullen is like SnoCaps... come on, you know you love 'em... Fuck rainbows, Snow-covered mountains kick rainbow ass every fucking day of the week. You know what you want in your mouth... I sure as fuck do, and it ain't a rainbow.

*skips away singing BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS... Whatcha gonna do... whatcha gonna do when THEY COME FOR YOU?* :P
frankfart101 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Edward seems very mysterious
sibilantspiel chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I loved the FB banter and greatly look forward to E/B's non-date. As ever, you have me in suspense.

Lovely. xoxo
MissTeenageDream chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I'm really loving this story! I love how you portray every character in a realist light and add in everyday dramas without overdosing and making it look like a soap opera!

Like Rosalie's pregnancy! In too many stories when abortion is brought up the pregnant character is usually like "NO I'LL NEVAR DO THAT!1! IT'S MURDER!" When real life most pregnant teens weigh all their options carefully, abortions included, before they make such a life altering decision.

As for Bella, I like her! Going through some of the reviews I see some people are annoyed and have called her immature...but what do they expect! As a teen of course you are going to be indecisive and do stupid things, it's the stage of your life where you're expected to make mistakes and get back up and learn from them.
XmariskaX chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
And another amazing chapter! I'm really loving this story! Can't wait for the trip to Port Angeles ;)
54hay chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait for some Bella and Edward quality time!
itsanewday chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Can't wait for their trip to Port Angeles!
o0osnapitsme chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
i love this storyy!

i love how the people are in it
Lulabell75 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
I love it, as usual! Until next time...

Lula
evrythingmusic1 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
...next Friday? That's seems like forever :( but good chapter I can't wait for their little date :D
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
More! Haha, I loved it :)
Epic16 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
I kinda want Jasper to meet Alice and dump Bella's ass. She's making upset with her decisions lol.
milicentforever chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Cant wait for the next chapter..hopefully she'll attack him in the car on the way to Port Angeles..JS.
BMSCullen chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
I am very much in love with this story, it's captivating. Very interesting plot, love the characters - Edward specificly, and little twist that make this story completely different from every other high school fic. Very excited to see where this goes and i will be happily awaiting the updates xx
7,003 | « Prev Page 1 .. 434 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 454 .. Last Next »