Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Marissa Davis chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Can't wait for the new chapter! I love that her dad noticed her smiling and that she texted him at the end! I wonder how this trip will go! UPDATE!
angiepie02 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Brilliant story, love it. One of the best I have read on a long long time, i love every character and Edward is perfectly fleshed out, as is Bella. Can't wait for more updates/
nola09 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Loving this story! Emotions are so raw and very believable. Can't wait to see how Edward and Bella's time together goes.
Bildo chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
loving this story so much;o)
Smilee.Sweetiie.x chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
This Was a Great Chapter, I Can't Wait For The next Chapter, But I'll Have To ( ;
Chloe Masen chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Boys have cooties made me laugh out loud. Seriously cracked me the fuck up. As did Em & Rose on fb. Perhaps the funniest of all is that Cullen HAS a fb. LMAO.

So, Bella... you know what you want. The same thing that Rose wanted. You SHOULD learn from her mistake... you know, the one where she forgot to make him wear a condom. Yeah, that one. I'd never tell you to stay away from Cullen. Nope. Not a chance. If Jasper Whitlock were candy, he'd be skittles. Skittles are alright sometimes, but SOMETIMES YOU NEED A LITTLE CHOCOLATE AND SOME CRUNCH. Edward Cullen is like SnoCaps... come on, you know you love 'em... Fuck rainbows, Snow-covered mountains kick rainbow ass every fucking day of the week. You know what you want in your mouth... I sure as fuck do, and it ain't a rainbow.

*skips away singing BAD BOYS, BAD BOYS... Whatcha gonna do... whatcha gonna do when THEY COME FOR YOU?* :P
frankfart101 chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Edward seems very mysterious
sibilantspiel chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I loved the FB banter and greatly look forward to E/B's non-date. As ever, you have me in suspense.

Lovely. xoxo
MissTeenageDream chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
I'm really loving this story! I love how you portray every character in a realist light and add in everyday dramas without overdosing and making it look like a soap opera!

Like Rosalie's pregnancy! In too many stories when abortion is brought up the pregnant character is usually like "NO I'LL NEVAR DO THAT!1! IT'S MURDER!" When real life most pregnant teens weigh all their options carefully, abortions included, before they make such a life altering decision.

As for Bella, I like her! Going through some of the reviews I see some people are annoyed and have called her immature...but what do they expect! As a teen of course you are going to be indecisive and do stupid things, it's the stage of your life where you're expected to make mistakes and get back up and learn from them.
XmariskaX chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
And another amazing chapter! I'm really loving this story! Can't wait for the trip to Port Angeles ;)
54hay chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Great chapter! I can't wait for some Bella and Edward quality time!
itsanewday chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
Can't wait for their trip to Port Angeles!
o0osnapitsme chapter 9 . 8/6/2011
i love this storyy!

i love how the people are in it
Lulabell75 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
I love it, as usual! Until next time...

Lula
evrythingmusic1 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
...next Friday? That's seems like forever :( but good chapter I can't wait for their little date :D
7,007 | « Prev Page 1 .. 434 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 454 .. Last Next »