Reviews for The Slowest Burn
1dreamkeeper chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
bella bella your playing with fire. good update
twilightrox1996 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Ohh this was a really great chapter! I can't wait till next Friday!
vamploverrr chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Friday is my favorite day! Thanks, bb!

love
wooo chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
yay! progress! can't wait to see/read edward in person :)
lebells1 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
This is HS. Never been in one, since I don't live in the US. But well.. It's kinda new discovery trying to understand the way of life of these teens. But what is universally relatable is the fact that teens behave and react in a certain way- it's a transitory phase where we're unsure about things, fear and apprehensive about future, party hard, play hard, have sleepovers, sometimes fuck around and... basically, making mistakes, wrong choices, submitting to peer pressure instead of.. following your heart.. and as a whole, just learning to grow up.

This is by far, one of the most close-to-heart HS fics I've read. I like how real you write the honesty, the conflicted feelings and thoughts of each characters. They're dear.- Bella choosing Jasper, when her heart is, somehow, telling her that he isn't the one. She shuts that up, and tries to like Jasper, because he's who she's supposed to like... instead of listening to her heart's calling- for Cullen. (btw, your Edward is intriguing.)

xx
cejsmom chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Loved this chapter. The fb etc banter was perfect. Rose and Bella, Bella and Jasper, Bella and Charlie, Bellas smile. Loved it all!
sincerelyalh chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
i look forward to fridays because of this story!

thanks for posting!
JaspersEmotionalGirl chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
aww so cute go charlie for letting Bella know how happy she is lol
Jess chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
You're so talented, B. Love it!

PS: Can I borrow your makeup? Haha. I can't even find my eyeliner since I moved. :(
Vanquish13 chapter 9 . 8/5/2011
Love it.
wooo chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
IT'S FRIDAY WOOOOOOOOOO
shar0525 chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Whew. Lots of stuff. I'm not digging the Jasper thing though. Can we get him interested in someone else please?
g8r gal chapter 8 . 8/4/2011
Found this and am loving it so far. These poor girls got so much drama going on.
Epic16 chapter 8 . 8/3/2011
I'm not liking the way Bella is acting at all! She's using Jasper knowing that she doesn't care for him the way she cares for someone else, and then the way she talked to Rose, like she wasn't already going through enough, made me want to hit her:/
rasti chapter 8 . 8/2/2011
Honestly, it's good story, but I kinda feel sad that you make bella hurt edwardt, or the way you make edward as distraction for bella, and the most important is the way bella choose jasper than be with edward, and well bella play both side, it's thrashy of her. And I hope bella will realize her feeling toward edward soon, and be with him. But overall this story is good, I like it.
6,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 434 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 454 .. Last Next »