Reviews for The Slowest Burn
vamploverrr chapter 5 . 7/31/2011
Hawt! Oh momma Rose! I wish she'd choose Sexward! Clearly there's more passion there!

vamploverrr chapter 4 . 7/31/2011
I love Rose and Bella's relationship in this story! Also loving the flashbacks! ;)

vamploverrr chapter 3 . 7/31/2011
Aw.. I love Charlie! :) and Jessica... What a catty bitch!

vamploverrr chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
Oh snap! Busted! Gawd he's gangster!

vamploverrr chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I loves me some broody sexward!

vamploverrr chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Whew... Ok, wow... Shit! So... I just read evrything, and I promise I'm going back to review the other chaps... But I had to get through everything first cuz it was killing me, damn! Love it so far. I'm twitching like a crack addict needing their next fix, I want the next chapter so fucking bad! Lol! Ok... I'm going back to review the other 7 chapters! :D

BadB223 chapter 8 . 7/31/2011
Can't Wait To See What Happens Next, This Chapter Was Really Good! ( ;
debs2crazy chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Bella should not try to force Rose into thinking an abortion is the best thing. Rose is the one that would have to live with the guilt. Some people cant handle that.
mrowemoon chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Wow, what a heavy chapter. So... Why did Rose breakup with Royce? Was it because she found out about the baby. Or is it more along with the theme of peer pressure. Being the accepted cheerleader dating footballer. Instead of embracing who you really are regardless of what others think. Just curious. Rose seems adamant about keeping Bella from Cullen. Just wonder if both Rose and Bella are in this fight to conform and that is why they bonded as friends
1dreamkeeper chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Cant wait for more :)
Bildo chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
loved it;o)
Lo21 chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
I understand Bella's want to be normal and loved and take the easy road. She does know Jasper is not violent like Edward is. Still, I wished Bella would say "fuck off" to both Jasper and Edward and learn that it's okay to not always have to be w/ someone. I really wished I could go back to my HS days and have someone tell me that. It's okay to take your time and figure out what you want...oh and for someone to say just wait for the college boys. ;) I do like that she told Edward she wants his friendship but his, "for now" is still showing me that he is only taking his feelings into consideration. You can't force someone to be with you. With that being said, I am still rooting for Edward to redeem himself. Keeping the secret is first, revealing his secrets and pulling down his walls are a must. I feel sad for Rosalie, but she's made her choice. She'll have to live with that.

xoxo

Lo
ruinedbyrob chapter 8 . 7/30/2011
Whoa! Rosalie is pregnant? I didn't see that coming. Not a good thing for her. Poor Rose. I'm sorry but she's chosen the hardest possible road she could. She's going to need Bella's support more than ever.

I love that Edward came to Bella's rescue. It only goes to show her that he is the guy from the laundry room.

RuinedbyRob