Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Le Crepuscule chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Oh woe is me... this is SUCH an amazing read. I can't tell you how wonderful I think it is, and how much I'm looking forward to where you take this!

x
b.krumova chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
I adore this story 3
Smilee.Sweetiie.x chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
That Was Amazing :) Can't Wait To See What Happens Next!
weedstert chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Interesting developments...Jake is the man in the middle...I'd be scared of Edward too Bella...I neeeeed to know more about Edward's past...I'm totally intrigued...loved this chapter...thanks!
Cici G chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
I just started reading this story and I must say it has me hooked. I'm excited to read more!
wooo chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
this story is so intense! your characters are real and flawed but so interesting. i really think this is one of the greatest reads ive had in a long long time.
RKrules chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
Hey.. great chapter. Looking forward to more!
nibblehead chapter 7 . 7/23/2011
cant wait for the next chapter
suziefknQ chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Great story, great characters, great music. Love it, need it, will rememeber it always :)
Bildo chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
cant wait!come on friday;o)
twilightmenrhot chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
This story is incredibly intense. There is amazing character development that shows layer upon layer of each major character. Must say I'm hooked.
baybay's mommy chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
i cant wait for friday
bakergirl24 chapter 5 . 7/22/2011
Hey TK, Well I have to say I'm glad it is like a 100 degrees here because that was hot as hell and I need a cold shower to cool off. LOL. Damn. Does Jessica know about all of THAT? Or does she just know that Bella is the reason why Edward beat the shit out of Mike. Good god.

Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
twilightrox1996 chapter 7 . 7/22/2011
Great chapter :) I really liked this one :) I can't wait till next week :) and to see if jake and bella become friends agian :)
bakergirl24 chapter 4 . 7/22/2011
Hey TK, this is just one huge freaking mystery. What all happened that night? How did Jessica find out? Was it Mike that told her or maybe Alice? Did Bella open up a huge can of worms when she started asking around about Alice? The plot thickens.

Thanks for sharing. Take care and peace. T.
6,987 | « Prev Page 1 .. 440 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 460 .. Last Next »