Reviews for The Slowest Burn
aodonnell308 chapter 38 . 7/1/2016
My heart broke a little when I realised there were no more chapters. Hope you update again one day, if not, thank you for such a heartbreakingly beautiful story, my favourite story I've read on ff
emoellie42396 chapter 25 . 6/1/2016
God, such an amazing story
suzanne20035 chapter 22 . 6/1/2016
great story hope you finish this x
Anon chapter 38 . 5/30/2016
This chapter has me wanting to hit something, scream and cry horrendously all at the same time. The whole story is so amazing. Cant wait for the next chapter PLEEASE update soon :)
Xoxo chapter 38 . 5/19/2016
I wish you would update soon. Xoxo.
Sera.the.reader chapter 38 . 5/13/2016
I hope you update soon! Been following this Tory for awhile!
kng5 chapter 38 . 5/5/2016
Please please please update soon!
Cullen Strong chapter 1 . 4/24/2016
such a great start! I'm excited to read more. :)
LuvnmesumEdward chapter 38 . 4/8/2016
Please, please update soon! This is my all time favorite fic and I miss it so much!
shannon30033 chapter 1 . 4/8/2016
I just finished this fic..thanks. As a co- Veronica Mars fan, I must say I enjoyed the references to Mak..thanks! Love that VM!
tifn79901 chapter 38 . 4/8/2016
This story is beautiful
tifn79901 chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
Amazing! Thank you for sharing this!
pudget12 chapter 38 . 4/2/2016
Please say you are finishing this.
lkov chapter 38 . 2/17/2016
Ugh ... Just read all of this over the last three days. I'm not sure how I feel. I love this, that I know, but I can't find the words to convey how much. Just, keep writing. Never stop :)
Laylz chapter 38 . 2/15/2016
Well, wow! Love this fic, for sure. Everything from the temperamental, badass Edward to Bella's cheerleading loving ways and Jasper's southern drawl. Awesome! Gotta say that it's kinda a self-inflicted torture to read something that's not finished and is left like this. Still, I chose to read it, so I only have myself to blame.
Not sure what's happening in your personal life, so won't press, but if you are able to finish this fanfiction, I would throw my own dance party in honour of you.
Really, though, you deserve some kind of medal for planning this all out to fall into place like it has. I like Royce's character, and wish Rosalie would come home - I'm also interested to see whether she'll choose Emmett or Royce. Character growth has been demonstrated well here. I appreciate that. And seriously, I really love me some crazy bitch Alice! Not enough of her. I love their near-catfights.
That's all I can think of right now. (Royce's little siblings are totally awesome too!) Bye!
7,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »