Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Guest chapter 38 . 9/19/2015
Omg please update. Tell us more. Don't give up.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/3/2015
OMG I wasn't aware this fic was incomplete. I'm dangling from the proverbial ledge here. I hope you finish this! Loving it.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/24/2015
Pleaseee update
wrtcupiecake chapter 38 . 8/21/2015
Update! Omg please. This story means a lot to me. More than most physical things.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
This story is amazin! But please please please update soon
Jay chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I really miss this story :(
Meadowgirl552 chapter 38 . 7/19/2015
My heart just aches for Edward, there is a special place in hell for Aro and especially Elizabeth. It's time to get Carlisle and esme...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
hey was just wondering if you're ever going to update comfortable liar? it is my fave fanfiction ever and I really hope we get to read the end at some point!
PNW Luna chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
Hi TypoKween... I finally got around to reading this sweet fic. Thank you for sharing your time and talent, it is appreciated. I can commiserate with your pain; I too worked full time while going to night school, it took a long time but I finally did it and got that Bachelor Degree. Keep up the hard work.

What can I say about your story? It has kept me up late two nights in a row, now maybe I can get some decent rest! I'm tired but I love it when a story can do that. I like your cast of characters and the way they interact. I particularly like that none of your characters are 100% good or bad but a mixture. Some times they get along, sometimes they don't, it's realistic and refreshing.

No pressure, I'll be back if/when you can post more. I'm so ready for this heat and drought to be over though. Hope you're enjoying your summer...

Regards, PNW Luna
twilover45454 chapter 38 . 6/30/2015
Absolutely love, love, love this story
Kelster Smelster chapter 38 . 6/28/2015
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 28 . 6/26/2015
Fucking awesome chapter!
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
Jesus Christ this story is fantastic!
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Each chapter gets better and better! Love it!
kavelf chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
I just recently found you and this fic. I just wanted to say that I enjoy what you have done with some of the secondary characters. I LOVE Royce. It's refreshing to have a lovable Royce in a fic, although I must admit I'm a bit worried about where he's heading. I love the nasty Alice too. I've read other nasty Alice's, but this one seems to take the cake. I also love that she and Jasper are not together in this story. i know both of these things (her personality and her single status) might change in further chapters, but I'm actually kind of hoping that they don't change too much. Bella's a little over the top for me, especially in the first half or so of your fiction, but that's o.k. She's grown on me. :) I'd love to see more McKenna. It's like you've created your own character that replaces the role that Alice traditionally plays, and I like her. Thanks for writing for others to read.
7,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »