Reviews for The Slowest Burn
MizzMs chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Will there be a part 2 in the future?
Shaym chapter 4 . 12/1/2017
Well I’m re reading this for the I don’t even know how many time...
This last scene makes my stomach turn, and draws the goofiest smile on my face
jmcfall chapter 41 . 12/1/2017
Thank you for the update it completely gutted
Me lol
But I have faith ... kinda

Thanks again
Jacki
dancer54 chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
Just discovered TSB on under ~Fic Updates. After reading a couple of chapters, all I can is, damn girl, you can write!
Shaym chapter 41 . 12/1/2017
I just woke up, and cried my eyes out.
This story is just so beautiful... thank you for updating.
Can’t wait for the rest!
Allear chapter 41 . 12/1/2017
Very intense chapter! Thank you so much for finishing this story (as you said in the AN), it's really very good. One thing I am particularly fond of is how you allow space and depth in describing friendship between the girls in the story; especially with Rosalie and Jessica, making them "real" characters, and the story much more multidimentional. I do admire your courage to let Edward sink even deeper in to misery and assholeness, to allow Bella to actually aknowlegde that she feels afraid of him in certain ways and that, (although I don't know where the story is going, which is a good thing), she confronts the idea that they are really over. Many authors wouldn't go this far, they would be too anxious to protect the hero-status of Edward and keep the readers open to quick forgiveness.

If this is not a HEA story I think I would be ok with it because the story line and content so far allows for it. Anyhow, same way I wouldn't mind a HEA...
shaz308 chapter 41 . 12/1/2017
So sad. Edward seems to be really lost to her now.
Guest chapter 41 . 12/1/2017
What a pathetic bitch.
aunree3 chapter 41 . 12/1/2017
God poor Edward is such a mess. Him and Bella just have so much heat. Sweet Jasper just wants what he can't have. What a fucking mess. I'm so hooked on this story it's insane. Kudos!
Arctic1 chapter 41 . 11/30/2017
I am so sad for them. It can't really be over. He needs help.
Guest chapter 41 . 11/30/2017
Edward is a bastard
I want he regret betterly what he did
Annazonie chapter 41 . 11/30/2017
My heart is breaking for these two! Ugh. You are awesome for finishing this story! Thank you!
lam14 chapter 41 . 11/30/2017
OMG Ifeel their pain! I have hope that they will still have a HEA, but Bella needs to get away and he needs to sort himself out to be good enough for her xx Thanks for the update xx
Jenna1913 chapter 41 . 11/30/2017
I'm so lucky I found this story a few weeks ago and not six years ago like some of these other poor souls! I usually only read completed stories but I'm so glad I found this one. Hurts so good!
LizziePaige chapter 41 . 11/30/2017