Reviews for The Slowest Burn
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 24 . 2/13/2015
I have read this story before and loveit but for some reason, this time around I am really struggling to like Bella. She is an egomaniac who is so judgemental that it is making my skin crawl. (A) she knows from what little Royce has told her that he has parent issues but she doesn't care (B) She is not a drug counselor and if she was serious about helping Roy, with her extensive research she would tell him to go to NA or some free drug counseling her frisking Royce is just stupid and in the next breath talking about getting high? Please! (C) She is extremely unlikable to everyone at Forks, she is not Rose and those team mates would totally gang up on her (D) you would think she cares about everyone but every motive she has is so completely selfish it makes my skin crawl.

I wish Edward would break up with her and give her a reality check! That's probably the most annoying thing...oh she's she scared of his temper but she's slapped Alice, threatened Jessica and Jennifer, AND she doesn't take the restraining order against Mike seriously because of Edward? So does she want violence or not? She needs to get a grip!
American Princess99 chapter 38 . 2/12/2015
You updated on my birthday! I really love this story and was really happy to see an update.
I considered this a birthday present from you and hope you'll continue to do so.

Eagerly waiting for the next chapter
samy.n chapter 1 . 2/11/2015
woah that was so intense in the end there .cant wait for more, let me just say bye so I can continue reading.
bonz245 chapter 38 . 2/10/2015
This has been one of favorite stories..thanks for the update..So good.
freeyourmind48859 chapter 37 . 2/10/2015
I can't say enough how much I've enjoyed this story! A lot of fanfics have one central obstacle that typically is resolved halfway through and then the stories seem to stall. This one has a lot of complexity to it in the character development. There are a lot of characters with a lot of problems that are interconnected. And what makes this story so addictive is that you really don't know what's going to happen next. I know you don't want to be harangued about updating, but I really can't wait to see how this all plays out. Love it!
JessaCloud chapter 38 . 2/6/2015
Oh wow! This was such an amazing chapter! So powerful and emotional. And heartbreaking.
Savage Rob chapter 38 . 2/6/2015
Wow...how awful...
bellarose-22 chapter 38 . 2/2/2015
thanks for the update ! great chapter
LesleyLunaCullen chapter 19 . 1/31/2015
Well isn't Bella so high and mighty give me a break with her self centered smug attitude she doesn't know shit with what's going on the other side of this equation and last I checked Cullen got her from the clinic so yea real big talkers these two bitches
breenieweenie chapter 38 . 1/30/2015
This chapter was so heartbreaking. I'm hoping Roger leaves Elizabeth's crazy ass and ruins her. I think you are the only author that's been able to portray a likable Royce. I'm kinda hoping Alice tries another crazy scheme to get Edward because I'm not believing she would let him go that easily after 10 years - even for jazz. Update soon!
Jhere chapter 38 . 1/29/2015
Still loving this story! Thanks for the update! :)
NishaCullen chapter 38 . 1/29/2015
i have been following this story since the start dont leave it like this and end it faster ... i' ve been waiting for its completion for three years...dying to know the fate of these both..plzplz plz...
CATS chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
IM SO THANKFUL FOR AN UPDATE LOVE YOU
lemonangeljuice chapter 38 . 1/25/2015
I've spent the past few days re-reading this story from the beginning. It really is a slow burn. Delicious! Thank you!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 38 . 1/25/2015
I freaking love this story and this chapter just breaks my heart for edward.. Please update soon..
7,050 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »