Reviews for The Slowest Burn
E chapter 38 . 1/14/2016
Please update this story, it's been a year and it was left on such a cliffhanger.
bethharriganation chapter 38 . 1/13/2016
I love this. I literally read this within a day and couldn't sleep to I finished it and it's now 7Am, please tell me your continuing this?
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 38 . 12/18/2015
I know its been a while sense you've updated this but I sincerely hope you come back to this story and finish it. Its so good! I've feel in love with it. Everything single aspect of this story is heartbreaking and sensual. Plus damn you know how to write one hell of a smut scene. Kudos to you seriously!

But I've feel in love plz plz come back and finish this!

xoxo
B
sosueme chapter 38 . 12/7/2015
Phew...I made it all the way thru. Your writing style held me in place all this way but your characters of edward and bella are just so completely unlikable. Edward spends the majority of his interactions w bella either yelling at her or telling her what to do (even when she says no, ugh) & begging her not to leave him, and bella spends the majority of her time just yelling at everyone and being edward's biggest doormat. But they sure have sex often, which apparently, fixes everything. And then of course there is the frequent drug use, violence, and a total lack of disrespect for others which improves slightly around chapter 36 or so. And now that we're near the end, let's add mental illness to the list of woes, which for some reason, no one has been able to recognize and diagnose all this time. I'm just not convinced that these situations / characters are believable or even redeemable. It's my own fault, I recognized the train wreck back in chapter 4 or 5, but had hoped for more after 330k words. If i had any suggestions for you, I would say to add some maturity to our beloved e/b, diagnose e's condition way earlier, move the plot along faster and with far fewer sex scenes and words in general. Royce and Jake were good characters - they both showed growth and added to the plot at important points. Good luck.
silverspiders chapter 4 . 11/30/2015
I don't know why I'm reading this. It's not badly written at all, but this part:

"Cullen never stops. He doesn't understand no. To him, no means yes."

Is fucking creepy. Edward sounded like a psycho from the beginning who should be locked behind bars. Violent, sexist, drug-dealing, and now a rapist-type as well… that's a person who could be publicy executed (yes, that's extreme) without costing the world much at all. The fact that this is an Edward/Bella pairing (just noticed) is really disappointing, and even sickening. You're a good writer. I'm reading because I'm curious. But I'm still repulsed.
Sunshirae chapter 38 . 11/10/2015
I knew I was reaching the end of this chapter and did not want it to end. It was hard reading Elizabeth' reaction towards Edward. WOW...that went deep. Yank my heart out why don't you. Now, I am going to dream of the many directions this story can go. Great writing! I do hope that you can give us a story soon please. Once again, thank you for writing
Sunshirae chapter 33 . 11/9/2015
I know you wrote this a few years ago and I don't know if you would ever think of coming back and reading your review but I wish that you would one day come back to fanfiction and update this story. I feel sad that, this story is ending soon and just thinking of not knowing the outcome of your character's and leaving them dangling is not doing justice to this fabulous story. I do appreciate the time you put into creating this story. I like that it is different, it's what has made this storoy popular. Not many author's have the amount of reviewers if this story was not good. I do hope that you would extend this story to complete this story. Thank you for writing.
Serenity Glass chapter 38 . 11/2/2015
Hey, come on, you CAN'T stop NOW! It's such a crucial point. We don't even know what's gonna happen.
You have to continue. Don't leave us hangin'.

The story is really,really awesome and it will be even better once you start updating ;) .

Once again, I ask you to update. Don't leave this story like this.
Waiting for the day you start updating.
Sunshirae chapter 13 . 10/29/2015
I know you wrote your story a while ago but I must say, you have done great keeping me entertained as well as your texting style keeps me alert. I am not as young anymore but I like your writing. Thank you.
Guest chapter 21 . 10/15/2015
Omg omg omg. This is such an amazing fic. I'm a little bit of a sicko because the possessive Edward really does make my heart flutter and WHY CANT I HAVE SOMEONE THAT LOVES ME THAT MUCH?!

But the fic is incomplete?! What.
Pleaaaaaaase update. I'm at chapter 21 and if I ask super really megally nice with cherries ontop you may update by the time I reach the last chapter so far?
xoxo
Guest chapter 38 . 10/8/2015
I always reread the entire fic, in the hopes that by the time I reach the last chapter you'll have updated...

I love it so much! I hope you find time to update again soon!
myworldisblue chapter 38 . 10/7/2015
Will you finish this story? I hope so... I like it
Guest chapter 38 . 9/19/2015
Omg please update. Tell us more. Don't give up.
Guest chapter 38 . 9/3/2015
OMG I wasn't aware this fic was incomplete. I'm dangling from the proverbial ledge here. I hope you finish this! Loving it.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/24/2015