Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Jay chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I really miss this story :(
Meadowgirl552 chapter 38 . 7/19/2015
My heart just aches for Edward, there is a special place in hell for Aro and especially Elizabeth. It's time to get Carlisle and esme...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
hey was just wondering if you're ever going to update comfortable liar? it is my fave fanfiction ever and I really hope we get to read the end at some point!
PNW Luna chapter 38 . 7/9/2015
Hi TypoKween... I finally got around to reading this sweet fic. Thank you for sharing your time and talent, it is appreciated. I can commiserate with your pain; I too worked full time while going to night school, it took a long time but I finally did it and got that Bachelor Degree. Keep up the hard work.

What can I say about your story? It has kept me up late two nights in a row, now maybe I can get some decent rest! I'm tired but I love it when a story can do that. I like your cast of characters and the way they interact. I particularly like that none of your characters are 100% good or bad but a mixture. Some times they get along, sometimes they don't, it's realistic and refreshing.

No pressure, I'll be back if/when you can post more. I'm so ready for this heat and drought to be over though. Hope you're enjoying your summer...

Regards, PNW Luna
twilover45454 chapter 38 . 6/30/2015
Absolutely love, love, love this story
Kelster Smelster chapter 38 . 6/28/2015
UPDATE THIS PLEEEEEASE
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 28 . 6/26/2015
Fucking awesome chapter!
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 25 . 6/25/2015
Jesus Christ this story is fantastic!
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Each chapter gets better and better! Love it!
kavelf chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
I just recently found you and this fic. I just wanted to say that I enjoy what you have done with some of the secondary characters. I LOVE Royce. It's refreshing to have a lovable Royce in a fic, although I must admit I'm a bit worried about where he's heading. I love the nasty Alice too. I've read other nasty Alice's, but this one seems to take the cake. I also love that she and Jasper are not together in this story. i know both of these things (her personality and her single status) might change in further chapters, but I'm actually kind of hoping that they don't change too much. Bella's a little over the top for me, especially in the first half or so of your fiction, but that's o.k. She's grown on me. :) I'd love to see more McKenna. It's like you've created your own character that replaces the role that Alice traditionally plays, and I like her. Thanks for writing for others to read.
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
This is a fucking awesome story!
undomesticgoddess chapter 36 . 6/6/2015
By far one of the best fan fic's i've read! You playing with the characters is amazing, it isn't predictable like others. And even if bella and edward keeps on fighting, i don't get irritated by it, it makes me hooked even more! Amazing amazing amazing, i can't wait for more of your work! :)
Tara chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Love that this story is still being updated. I've caught the few One Tree Hill references throughout (was a total fanatic back in the day) and actually remember reading OTH fics written by you years ago.

Your writing is perfection and I have to agree with another review in that the complexity of this story keeps it from going stale. 38 chapters and there's more life in it than ever. Also, this may sound weird, but your smut scenes are unique in the sense that there is not one like the other - in any fanfiction that is a huge factor for me; there'll be lemon after lemon and it's all the same shit. You truly have a gift in capturing emotion and feeling and small, intricate moments that are impossible to articulate it but you somehow find the words. Will definitely be checking back for more.
sam chapter 38 . 5/15/2015
Is this still being updated?
Guest chapter 38 . 5/8/2015
PLEEEEASEEE UPDATE! ITS REALLY GREAT WORK :)
7,094 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »