Reviews for The Slowest Burn
SLKerouac chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
Edward and Bella are on their way to Seattle. It was a competition for Bella and then Edward and her were going to meet his mother. When they got there Bella got a hold of a brownie and ate it only to find out that it was laced with drugs. She was so high. Everyone on her squad took care of her and it went fine. Later it was just Edward and Bella time alone together. The next morning they get ready to go meet his mother. She did not know who they were since the appointment was made with a different name. Edward was becoming more nervous. Bella was telling him that things would be fine. They get to the large house and find that it is gated. They get up to the house and walk to the door. Edward looks at the women only to see that it was really his mother. They all go into her office and talk a little. Elizabeth excuses herself. Edward knows that she knows who he really is. He knows that she wants him to leave. Bella leaves the room to find out what is happening. Bella over hears a phone conversation with Aro. She is telling him that Edward was there. That he looks so much like Aro. Elizabeth was talking about the deal she made with Aro a long time ago. Bella listens more and she finds out more information about Elizabeth. After ending the call Bella asks if Edward could have the same thing that she has. Bella now knows that Edward has the same illness that Elizabeth has. She also knows that Aro is Edward's father when Edward does not even know that. Bella finds out more from what Elizabeth told her. Edward comes out and now he finds out that Aro is his father. That he told Elizabeth that Edward was doing well. Edward was so angry. He was yelling at his mother. Telling her about what his life was like. About being shuffled into so many foster homes. Things go from bad to worse. Roger comes in and then Edward is fighting with Roger. Edward is beating Roger badly. Elizabeth is yelling more. Edward had found out that he has brothers. That no one knew about him. That she was his mother except Aro. Bella has a talking with Elizabeth. She takes care of the police that Elizabeth had called only telling them that her mother was sick. Bella talks to Elizabeth about how long Edward has waited for this. That she wished she could inflict as much pain on her has Edward has had in his life. With that she leaves and gets Edward who was outside. Bella gets Edward into the car and she drives out of the driveway. After driving a while Edward tells Bella to pull over. He is having a panic attack and Bella knows to let him be. Bella is telling Edward that she loves him. He tells her that he knows. Now he wants her to take off the necklace that he had given her. It was his mother's and now he tells her that he does not even want to see it. Bella finally gives it to him and he throws it into the river. They get back into the car. Bella sees that Edward is shutting down. she knows now that things are changing. Edward does not even hold her hand. What is Edward thinking now? Does he go to Aro and confront him? Does he go and find Carlisle and talk with him about what happened and what information he found out about himself? What happens with Bella? Does Edward push her out of his life now? Does Bella take off for Vassar leaving Edward behind? What does Edward do now? What happens in his life? What does Bella do to keep track of what is happening with Edward? Will she find an ally? Keep writing!
jesss25 chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
I reread the whole story. Love it thank you for posting. This and has been my favorite wip
lola luv edward chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
So Happy to see an update for this story cant wait to read the next chapter!
janshanr chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
:-)
Robbo74 chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
Such an awesome story
LadyOracle1 chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
Great chapter
CurioPlaid chapter 38 . 1/21/2015
The angst! My heart hurts from it, yet I love it!
enamoramiento chapter 38 . 1/21/2015
Oh my God, I cant believe it! Im so happy about this update, Im not even upset about the angst-level :oD Thank you! I hope life will quiet down for you soon!
banshee69 chapter 38 . 1/20/2015
I was thrilled to see an update. Thank you for it.

Gah, I didn't see that situation being so bad with Elisabeth, and Aro... is his father? My heart breaks for Edward. He's gonna shut Bella out, isn't he? This is gonna take a tow on their relationship. I just hope they can come out on the other side, soon.

Sherry
turquoise1581 chapter 38 . 1/20/2015
Poor Edward. It's like he can't catch a break when it comes to is family/parents. And Elizabeth is just a cunt, bitch, hoe. Seriously, how mean/cruel can she be. And what's up with Aro being his dad?! That's just crazy! Looking forward to the next posting:)
Guest chapter 38 . 1/20/2015
have decided im not going to read this anymore. The break and then this chapter made me realize how high school this all is.
alemorganx chapter 38 . 1/20/2015
I remember reading this and i think i thought this was finished haha
christykq chapter 38 . 1/20/2015
You still have the magic! This chapter is so freaking good. I love the fb posts between the friends, that keeps even the outlying characters in the mix and emphasizes their relationships. This chapter was gutwrenching. Poor Edward. OMG! How can a person be so thoughtless and care so little about her own child? Unfortunately I think it happens more than we think. :( I'm so glad Bella was there to help Edward through this situation. He is really hurting and I think his reaction is justified but very disturbing. I hope Edward can get some help and work through this mess with Bella by his side. Its not going to be easy. I don't even know what to say about Aro acting like an asshole. Gawd, Elizabeth and Aro make me want to puke. Bella needs to get Carlisle in the loop too. Poor Edward. I hope Bella makes it to her cheerleading competition but I doubt she'll be able to perform to her best ability with Edward on her mind.

Great fucking chapter. My gawd, its so well written and the plot is so good. I encourage you to keep writing this story. Its too freaking good to forget. Wow! I'm really blown away by this chapter. I just want to give Edward a hug and hold his hand while he goes through hours of therapy. Update quickly.
Harrypotterlover1412 chapter 38 . 1/20/2015
Edward's mom is a bitch! Forget her! On another note, I've been rereading the story ever since you updated. The first time I read it I was totally team Emmett when it came to Rosalie. This time around I'm totally team Royce! I hope nothing bad happens to him (like he gets killed bc of something related to drugs) or that he doesn't slip up. I want him and Rosalie to raise their baby girl together! That being said I feel like Rosalie is leading Emmett on which sucks bc he's a total sweetheart. Can't wait for the next update! Your story is amazing!
rayyray chapter 38 . 1/19/2015
I forgot how amazing this story is... i just read it all over again
can't wait to find out what happens next with his mother and aro, and also hoping we get to see more of Royce rose and the baby
7,046 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »