Reviews for The Slowest Burn
NishaCullen chapter 38 . 1/29/2015
i have been following this story since the start dont leave it like this and end it faster ... i' ve been waiting for its completion for three years...dying to know the fate of these both..plzplz plz...
CATS chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
lemonangeljuice chapter 38 . 1/25/2015
I've spent the past few days re-reading this story from the beginning. It really is a slow burn. Delicious! Thank you!
Mayuri love cullens chapter 38 . 1/25/2015
I freaking love this story and this chapter just breaks my heart for edward.. Please update soon..
gjmburgess2000 chapter 38 . 1/24/2015
good story
prettymomma128 chapter 38 . 1/24/2015
I feel so bad for Edward. He mom was a real bi**h. How could a mom be like that... and omg Aro it's Edward's dad. I really hope that he doesn't shut Bella out and that they can make it through this together. Great chapter!
Merey chapter 38 . 1/23/2015
I love this story. I love everything about it.
I Love:
Royce is good and loves Rose
Edward is not some spoiled rich kid, he is a real person with real issues
the amount of drama is just enough But Bella and Edward work through it together
Alice is crazy and not with Jasper
Charlie is understanding and he and Bella have a good relationship
I just wanted to share with you some of the many reasons why I think that this story is so amazing. I hope you continue to update and post more chapters.
Thank you for sharing this story with the rest of us!
sami69 chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
Really feel for Edward. Poor kid. How can his mother do that to him!
SLKerouac chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
Edward and Bella are on their way to Seattle. It was a competition for Bella and then Edward and her were going to meet his mother. When they got there Bella got a hold of a brownie and ate it only to find out that it was laced with drugs. She was so high. Everyone on her squad took care of her and it went fine. Later it was just Edward and Bella time alone together. The next morning they get ready to go meet his mother. She did not know who they were since the appointment was made with a different name. Edward was becoming more nervous. Bella was telling him that things would be fine. They get to the large house and find that it is gated. They get up to the house and walk to the door. Edward looks at the women only to see that it was really his mother. They all go into her office and talk a little. Elizabeth excuses herself. Edward knows that she knows who he really is. He knows that she wants him to leave. Bella leaves the room to find out what is happening. Bella over hears a phone conversation with Aro. She is telling him that Edward was there. That he looks so much like Aro. Elizabeth was talking about the deal she made with Aro a long time ago. Bella listens more and she finds out more information about Elizabeth. After ending the call Bella asks if Edward could have the same thing that she has. Bella now knows that Edward has the same illness that Elizabeth has. She also knows that Aro is Edward's father when Edward does not even know that. Bella finds out more from what Elizabeth told her. Edward comes out and now he finds out that Aro is his father. That he told Elizabeth that Edward was doing well. Edward was so angry. He was yelling at his mother. Telling her about what his life was like. About being shuffled into so many foster homes. Things go from bad to worse. Roger comes in and then Edward is fighting with Roger. Edward is beating Roger badly. Elizabeth is yelling more. Edward had found out that he has brothers. That no one knew about him. That she was his mother except Aro. Bella has a talking with Elizabeth. She takes care of the police that Elizabeth had called only telling them that her mother was sick. Bella talks to Elizabeth about how long Edward has waited for this. That she wished she could inflict as much pain on her has Edward has had in his life. With that she leaves and gets Edward who was outside. Bella gets Edward into the car and she drives out of the driveway. After driving a while Edward tells Bella to pull over. He is having a panic attack and Bella knows to let him be. Bella is telling Edward that she loves him. He tells her that he knows. Now he wants her to take off the necklace that he had given her. It was his mother's and now he tells her that he does not even want to see it. Bella finally gives it to him and he throws it into the river. They get back into the car. Bella sees that Edward is shutting down. she knows now that things are changing. Edward does not even hold her hand. What is Edward thinking now? Does he go to Aro and confront him? Does he go and find Carlisle and talk with him about what happened and what information he found out about himself? What happens with Bella? Does Edward push her out of his life now? Does Bella take off for Vassar leaving Edward behind? What does Edward do now? What happens in his life? What does Bella do to keep track of what is happening with Edward? Will she find an ally? Keep writing!
jesss25 chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
I reread the whole story. Love it thank you for posting. This and has been my favorite wip
lola luv edward chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
So Happy to see an update for this story cant wait to read the next chapter!
janshanr chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
Robbo74 chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
Such an awesome story
LadyOracle1 chapter 38 . 1/22/2015
Great chapter
CurioPlaid chapter 38 . 1/21/2015
The angst! My heart hurts from it, yet I love it!
7,069 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »