Reviews for The Slowest Burn
scf66 chapter 38 . 1/18
Worth the wait! Thanks!
bitch elisabeth go to the hell.
i hope she regret and suffer
thunnababy chapter 4 . 1/18
She is so attracted to him, so why does she even bother with Jasper? Is it because he is safer? Besides as soon as Jasper gets a load of Alice, Bella will be history. Right?
Love it, thanks for updating (:
latuacantante4him chapter 38 . 1/18
I'm sick. So sad. Horrible. I don't even know what to say. A good writer can make you feel what her characters are feeling. You did it!
Duvi chapter 38 . 1/18
Worth the wait! What a powerful update. I don't even know what to say. It was so sad, so pivotal, so amazing. Elizabeth is a piece of work. She paid for the apartment out of guilt. She is a horrible mother to Edward. I really hope she cares for her other boys but I doubt it. Roger needs to open his eyes. She's a monster. Aro is Edward's father? Why did he let him believe it was that other man and why in the hell did he let him live for so long in the foster care system? I really hate Aro as well. Edward has some shitty sperm donors. They aren't even parents just sperm donors. I hope Bella can get help for him, after meeting his mom she has further proof that he needs help. I want them both healthy. Even though Bella loves Edward, she will burn out if this continues. There's only so much she can take before its too much.

I just want to hug them both!
Atinaread chapter 38 . 1/18
Ohhh! Thanks so much for update! Amazing chapter and waiting for more and more! xoxo
lee21761 chapter 38 . 1/18
Thank you for updating. Loved the chapter
lovmeedward chapter 38 . 1/18
Thanks for this chapter, just WOW.
pnkats chapter 38 . 1/18
Wow his mom is one piece of work! So glad for the update!
divyvicki chapter 38 . 1/18
I can't tell u how very excited I was to see an update on this wonderful story pop up in my box. I don't care how long it takes for u to finish it as long as it is finished.
ecullensgurl chapter 38 . 1/18
I was really happy to see this update and what an awesome one it was. So many events and emotions happened in this chap, but one clearly stands out. Edward's fucking "mother". I wanted to reach right through my kindle and choke the shit out of her and then claw her eyes out. I hope her husband realizes that he's married to a liar and someone who clearly doesn't have a conscience. We now know that she has possibly handed down her mental issues onto Edward, but he has Bella to help him through. That is if Edward hasn't already withdrawn back into himself. There are a lot of questions that need answers and I hope Edward comes out ok in the end. Love the story and will be patiently waiting for the next update :)
KDMCAM chapter 38 . 1/18
Wow! I can't even wrap my head around what an evil person that his mother is. I knew it wasn't going to be a positive meeting but I didn't expect her to be this bad & then for her to have other children. WOW! Then the info about Aro and the posibility of having mental illness. Taking the necklace was heartbreaking. Now how long before things will be lovee again. Thank you for the update! I'm going to go back & re- read this from the beginning. I have missed these two! Oh & the brownies were hillarious! Especially when she stood up & said "I'm so excited" as a cover. I laughed outloud!
jterry453 chapter 38 . 1/18
This is the only story that can have no updates for the longest time but im still flowing with the new stuff. Thanks for updating, (hope it can be sooner next time, but we'll deal). The Aro is his father thing threw me for a loop, i probably should have suspected it but wow nice surprise. And his mom is a shit, and she has kids? That like the ultimate slap in the face. I wonder how her husband who was always in the dark will react to this news. I hope that Edward doesnt shut Bella out especially before she goes to Vassar. This could be the one thing that separates them and it has my stomach in knots thinking about all they've been through just to have them have nothing! *tears*
sandragg chapter 38 . 1/18