Reviews for The Slowest Burn
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 9 . 6/24/2015
Each chapter gets better and better! Love it!
kavelf chapter 27 . 6/23/2015
I just recently found you and this fic. I just wanted to say that I enjoy what you have done with some of the secondary characters. I LOVE Royce. It's refreshing to have a lovable Royce in a fic, although I must admit I'm a bit worried about where he's heading. I love the nasty Alice too. I've read other nasty Alice's, but this one seems to take the cake. I also love that she and Jasper are not together in this story. i know both of these things (her personality and her single status) might change in further chapters, but I'm actually kind of hoping that they don't change too much. Bella's a little over the top for me, especially in the first half or so of your fiction, but that's o.k. She's grown on me. :) I'd love to see more McKenna. It's like you've created your own character that replaces the role that Alice traditionally plays, and I like her. Thanks for writing for others to read.
Forevergonefromhere54321 chapter 6 . 6/23/2015
This is a fucking awesome story!
undomesticgoddess chapter 36 . 6/6/2015
By far one of the best fan fic's i've read! You playing with the characters is amazing, it isn't predictable like others. And even if bella and edward keeps on fighting, i don't get irritated by it, it makes me hooked even more! Amazing amazing amazing, i can't wait for more of your work! :)
Tara chapter 1 . 5/27/2015
Love that this story is still being updated. I've caught the few One Tree Hill references throughout (was a total fanatic back in the day) and actually remember reading OTH fics written by you years ago.

Your writing is perfection and I have to agree with another review in that the complexity of this story keeps it from going stale. 38 chapters and there's more life in it than ever. Also, this may sound weird, but your smut scenes are unique in the sense that there is not one like the other - in any fanfiction that is a huge factor for me; there'll be lemon after lemon and it's all the same shit. You truly have a gift in capturing emotion and feeling and small, intricate moments that are impossible to articulate it but you somehow find the words. Will definitely be checking back for more.
sam chapter 38 . 5/15/2015
Is this still being updated?
Guest chapter 38 . 5/8/2015
PLEEEEASEEE UPDATE! ITS REALLY GREAT WORK :)
A is for Angel chapter 38 . 5/6/2015
Can't wait to read more. Thank you for updating
deesirius chapter 38 . 5/6/2015
Whoa lots of things have been revealed! This story really is a slowburn. Hope you plan on finishing it up! Hope to hear from you soon!
alli62 chapter 38 . 4/21/2015
This is one of my all time favorite stories. I hope one day you finish it.

I'll be waiting.

Thank you so much for writing one of my most favorite E/B's.
PLL lover1992 chapter 38 . 4/21/2015
love this story, but I'm not a great fan of this last chapter. :(
Please update soon?!
00redsvt chapter 18 . 4/9/2015
Fucking A on the drive soundtrack. Mad as hell when Netflix removed it. I still pop it in most nights and fall asleep to Driver and his sexy non-conversational ass. Under Your Spell and True Hero are my faves on the soundtrack! Third time reading this story and it still gets to me.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/8/2015
How the fuck is this the ending?
hateme101 chapter 38 . 4/2/2015
Wow his mothers a bitch. I hope her new family life is ruined. What she did to Edward was horrible and unforgivable and I love how Bella stood up to her
mmarieengel93 chapter 38 . 3/20/2015
Omg this is like my third time reading this fan fiction and I still love it! You're an amazing writer. How did you get your ideas and are any of these events based on true ones or things that happened to you? What made you do the pairings you did and what not? I really love how you put Rosalie and Bella as best friends instead of Bella and Alice. This fanfic inspires me to write my book c: I love the way you write its just so perfect I want to know how it ends I hope you can find time to write more soon! Have you thought to try publishing it or whatever?
7,101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »