Reviews for The Slowest Burn
HiraFrance chapter 38 . 1/18
Oh sweetie, I'm thrilled! Thanks for this chap, guess I thought it would be an awkward but great first encounter, screw her! Love your words! Before I forget, happy new year :*
Mayae chapter 38 . 1/18
It was a great surprise to see new uptade in the morning! This is one of my favorites fics.
LillianBroderick chapter 38 . 1/17
tough chapter. poor edward. what a sorry woman his mother turned out to be. i only hope he doesn't pull away from Bella but i fear he will
SandPrincess13 chapter 38 . 1/17
Thank you. *starts crying*
EdwardsKitten chapter 38 . 1/17
What a scary position for Bella to be in. I know.
beckybrandon chapter 38 . 1/17
Love this story! Wish you could update more but understand. Getting this update was like getting a late Xmas present! So thank you.
jesss25 chapter 4 . 1/17
I freaking love this Edward I have read fanfic for four years and he still can't be topped ;)
bearygirl chapter 38 . 1/17
Have missed this story, thanks for the update.
ebs12 chapter 38 . 1/17
I figured that Aro would be a relative but I never expected that sort of confrontation with Edward's mother - it was so sad. I'm glad you updated, this is my favourite angsty story.
jesss25 chapter 1 . 1/17
Time for a reread. I am so glad you updated
marley01 chapter 38 . 1/17
Fuck yes, you're back, so excited. This is one of my all time fav stories. Can't wait for the next update
gnagflow chapter 38 . 1/17
Woohoo- you're back! So happy you are. But what a doozy of a chapter. Poor Edward. Poor Bella. I have a bad feeling you're going to put them (and me) through the ringer. Can you at least give us a hint if this is going to be a HEA? Life has been tough, you know?! I could use some HEA...so could Bella and Edward.
Hope to see you back soon.
froggyqueen chapter 38 . 1/17
Welcome back. Awesome chapter! Feeling so hurt for Edward.
LindyP chapter 38 . 1/17
That was so worth waiting for. I don't have words...so many revelations... Poor Edward and poor Bella. Back to square one... Thanks or posting even if not bet'd. One of my favorite stories ever. Please post again as soon as you can!
roxiegirl chapter 38 . 1/17
Thank you thank you! You were missed. My heart is breaking for Edward. Elizabeth is a horrible person. To just forget about Edward and want nothing to do with him. He's got to be crushed. And my memory is a little fuzzy, but did he just learn who is father is? I need to go back and find that. Too much ff on the brain. I look forward to the next chapter!
6,992 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »