Reviews for Mister Mom
Juice'sPeachy chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
this is so cute! wonderful story! write another chapterrrr! :D
SBMFanatic chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
It's cute. I can picture Juice like that.
WonderSkeet chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
wow this is a great look ahead

3 kids in 5 years man Juice gets the jod done lol

you killed Clay was not thinking that
lederra chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Really love this story. Love the fact that although Juice is a 'hard' biker he is such a softie where his kids are concerned.
Adrien Hywel chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
I really like your take on this, I think It's a really good addition to the Milla-Juice saga. :)
Verda Napoli chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
So cute!

Shoe polish and shaving cream on the Xbox? That is terrible but funny stuff. Poor little Johnny. First he has to be the son of two morons, then he has mini Gemma and Jax Jr dragging him into stupid shit.

Clay died? Aw man. Poor Milla and Gem.

I love Mommy Milla doling out haircuts and punishments. And how is 'he who will not be named'? Am I having a retarded moment? I must know, girl! Gloria Luann? Cute! RIP Luann.

Love the Juice/Espy ice cream moment. It reminds me of my dad and I. That's so something my dad would do. I love how observant Espy is. that's so like kids her age. They know so much more than everyone expects them to.

This was adorable! Now where's Luann? Come on! I know you've got it in ya!
Yammy1983 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
love it!
DestinyLynn17 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I love it I can't wait for more update soon
Dutch'76 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
What a great Mr. Mom indeed and you deffo bring out the DIFL factor. I love reading those normal day to day activities, but this story brought more to the table then just that. It showed Milla's love for her man, and the other way around. How they grew as a family and it even had the little stinging thought of Milla being in the shadow of Jax and still needing her mothers love. Basically this whole chapter made me smile, to thank you for that!
Superdani4Ever chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I miss you girl,where are you?

Ma said it was payback for me being such a high-strung little diva-hehe,little Mariah ;)

Mr. Mom-aw,cute!

Glo?ohhhh,I get it!

She liked to play us off against each other-ahhhhhhhhhhh!

no Dora-hey,I like that cartoon!

I wish Dad could have met her-ok,now I'm 't see that coming

Ever since Dad died she'd been much more active in my life and I was grateful for that-that's good to hear

"They made me."-poor kid

Jean Carlos Ortiz !I KNEWN IT!

Want a haircut like Daddy-I'm crying 't stop it's too adorable!

and Daddy needs Mommy to be nice to him-LMAO!

I love this story,but I do have one complain:Where is Gillian and Koz? :(