Reviews for Legend
Netchka chapter 47 . 3/13
Cool story. Any chance of a sequel at some point? Pretty please? Just think about it.
shadowpuff chapter 47 . 1/14
I just read this entire fic in one day and I have to say it's absolutely amazing. I love the different few of the Federation and the thing about emotions made so much sense. I honestly think you captured everyone perfectly.
Buffybot was hilarious and her development seamed natural.
My only issue was in the beginning of the fic you didn't have clear breaks between scenes. I sometime wasn't sure where I was in the story or if I was in a flashback.
You also need to check Data's language. You wrote him using contraction, which he can't do.
Brenden chapter 47 . 5/14/2016
GoodWork.
Wrin chapter 47 . 12/28/2015
This. was. AMAZING! Seriously. Awesome work. I cried a little.
Grovtech chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
I just finished rereading this last night and I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. You did really good at melding these two universes together. The whole Slayers being mistaken for augments were brilliant.
Really great stuff!
Guest chapter 41 . 8/9/2015
Wait, all of that, and she does something that stupid at the end?

Guess she has the same weakness that she ascribed to the other Ubers - arrogance.
James chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Ok wow...what a story! I was entranced at how you merged these two shows; combining their histories. Probably the best fanfic I've ever read. Again nice story! The meeting between data and buffybot was epic by itself. The collector alien kinda reminded me of the guy from marvels Guardians of the galaxy except you made him blue.
dw7thdoctor chapter 47 . 3/25/2015
this one of the best fan fictions I've read yet.
Lurker-in-Light chapter 1 . 3/1/2015
I always like when a fic plays around with the Federation's...issues, with genetic engineering. Although I thought Buffy stole the spotlight toward the end, and she was a bit OP, it was still quite enjoyable.
Rain Addict CM chapter 47 . 2/25/2015
Lol that was way too entertaining. I did not expect some of those poor twists. Great story :) It made me smile as well that you add Seven. So all around great story.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 47 . 10/31/2014
Sequel? :D More of Buffybot/Data... I want to see Buffybot seduce Data & the beginnings of their relationship... plus I want Buffy to get hooked up w/ someone.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 40 . 10/31/2014
I love Buffybot... confusing the Borg & then rejected by them..
WyldwoodFaye chapter 37 . 10/31/2014
Buffybot, no! Hmm... her skin is actually human skin, is it not? So she has severe frostbite?
By the way... Buffybot's crush on Data is frickin' adorable... I hope she succeeds in her love mission. :P
Worf & Buffy would make awesome BFF
WyldwoodFaye chapter 25 . 10/31/2014
I really appreciate that you're dealing with deep philosophical, political, etc. issues. Adds an extra layer of interest.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 24 . 10/31/2014
Uh oh... well I hope Buffy bot doesn't go crazy & try to beat Buffy up...