Reviews for Legend
Grovtech chapter 1 . 8/25
I just finished rereading this last night and I enjoyed it just as much as I did the first time. You did really good at melding these two universes together. The whole Slayers being mistaken for augments were brilliant.
Really great stuff!
Wait, all of that, and she does something that stupid at the end?

Guess she has the same weakness that she ascribed to the other Ubers - arrogance.
James chapter 1 . 4/5
Ok wow...what a story! I was entranced at how you merged these two shows; combining their histories. Probably the best fanfic I've ever read. Again nice story! The meeting between data and buffybot was epic by itself. The collector alien kinda reminded me of the guy from marvels Guardians of the galaxy except you made him blue.
dw7thdoctor chapter 47 . 3/25
this one of the best fan fictions I've read yet.
timgood chapter 1 . 3/1
I always like when a fic plays around with the Federation's...issues, with genetic engineering. Although I thought Buffy stole the spotlight toward the end, and she was a bit OP, it was still quite enjoyable.
Rain Addict CM chapter 47 . 2/25
Lol that was way too entertaining. I did not expect some of those poor twists. Great story :) It made me smile as well that you add Seven. So all around great story.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 47 . 10/31/2014
Sequel? :D More of Buffybot/Data... I want to see Buffybot seduce Data & the beginnings of their relationship... plus I want Buffy to get hooked up w/ someone.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 40 . 10/31/2014
I love Buffybot... confusing the Borg & then rejected by them..
WyldwoodFaye chapter 37 . 10/31/2014
Buffybot, no! Hmm... her skin is actually human skin, is it not? So she has severe frostbite?
By the way... Buffybot's crush on Data is frickin' adorable... I hope she succeeds in her love mission. :P
Worf & Buffy would make awesome BFF
WyldwoodFaye chapter 25 . 10/31/2014
I really appreciate that you're dealing with deep philosophical, political, etc. issues. Adds an extra layer of interest.
WyldwoodFaye chapter 24 . 10/31/2014
Uh oh... well I hope Buffy bot doesn't go crazy & try to beat Buffy up...
MrRobertsIII chapter 47 . 10/12/2014
This fic was an unexpected treat. Thanks for writing.
MrRobertsIII chapter 40 . 10/12/2014
Love all the action.
MrRobertsIII chapter 23 . 10/11/2014
Spent far too much time reading this fic and must get to sleep.

Thanks for writing!
MrRobertsIII chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
What a great and unique fic!