Reviews for Legend
Armiture chapter 47 . 3/9
So that's how she showed up at the right place at the right time. Sneaky.

Sigh, now that the story is over what can I say other than, Sequel pleaseā€¦
Armiture chapter 44 . 3/9
Well that's one way to divide and conquer. Good climax to the Borg arc but is this only the beginning of the Return of Magic arc?
Armiture chapter 42 . 3/9
I was already enjoying this story because it's the first I've read where the Buffybot wasn't just used as a decoy and then thrown away. I really like that it's actually having genuine character development. This chapter is a great payoff to those who paid proper attention to Spike's tale of Dawn's life and death.

Thanks for the great story, I'm going to do my best to catch up tonight!
Mr. Chaos chapter 47 . 2/25
So I know this story is super old but it still holds up great. I love all the little references and how you handled blending these two worlds together. I wish we could have seen more of Seven with Buffy... it would have been nice if Seven became like Buffy's new Dawn but I guess what you did will have to satisfy me. Great work!
Pen chapter 1 . 2/11
I made my wonderful husband read this whole thing to me...better then most TNG paperbacks! He was impressed how much though u put into the social engineering and legal implications of the Federation culture. The end was perfect too!
Lerris chapter 47 . 10/13/2017
The nice thing about crossovers is you can get something very nearly truly original, though it doesn't happen as often as one could hope. This certainly was a fun welcome exception and even a favorite, mostly for originality...
charm13insomnia chapter 47 . 9/1/2017
fun fic
edenson65 chapter 47 . 7/26/2017
This was fantastic. Read straight thru over the course of 2 weeks... could not wit for the next chapter.
Thanks for sharing.
Mako-clb chapter 33 . 7/11/2017
I miss snarky Spike. That being said. I'm enjoying this story.
Mako-clb chapter 13 . 7/11/2017
This is a really great story so far. As much as I love Buffy and TNG, I wasn't entirely sure how much I would like this crossover, but you have done an excellent job of merging the two worlds. There were a few rough patches in the beginning, but I think this story has really hit a great stride.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/11/2017
kittyranma chapter 47 . 6/30/2017
PinaPoe chapter 47 . 5/26/2017
what a wonderful idea that was perfectly executed. I especially liked the epilog.
Dream's Abyss chapter 47 . 4/28/2017
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. It's a new crossover for me.
Fast Frank chapter 47 . 4/25/2017
Nero played a lyre. Fiddles didn't exist, yet.