Reviews for Legend
charm13insomnia chapter 47 . 9/1
fun fic
edenson65 chapter 47 . 7/26
This was fantastic. Read straight thru over the course of 2 weeks... could not wit for the next chapter.
Thanks for sharing.
Mako-clb chapter 33 . 7/11
I miss snarky Spike. That being said. I'm enjoying this story.
Mako-clb chapter 13 . 7/11
This is a really great story so far. As much as I love Buffy and TNG, I wasn't entirely sure how much I would like this crossover, but you have done an excellent job of merging the two worlds. There were a few rough patches in the beginning, but I think this story has really hit a great stride.
Interesting
kittyranma chapter 47 . 6/30
Excellent.
PinaPoe chapter 47 . 5/26
what a wonderful idea that was perfectly executed. I especially liked the epilog.
Dream's Abyss chapter 47 . 4/28
I thoroughly enjoyed this fic. It's a new crossover for me.
Fast Frank chapter 47 . 4/25
Nero played a lyre. Fiddles didn't exist, yet.
Fast Frank chapter 23 . 4/24
Our author has bought into the mystique of calculus being difficult. The Calculus, to use Newton's term, is a number of shortcuts to make certain calculations easier. There is really no reason why elements of calculus can't be integrated into the teaching of algebra, geometry, and trigonometry.
Simianpower chapter 13 . 4/10
This story's weird, but that bit about Buffy's coat almost made me spit out food. :)
Netchka chapter 47 . 3/13
Cool story. Any chance of a sequel at some point? Pretty please? Just think about it.
shadowpuff chapter 47 . 1/14
I just read this entire fic in one day and I have to say it's absolutely amazing. I love the different few of the Federation and the thing about emotions made so much sense. I honestly think you captured everyone perfectly.
Buffybot was hilarious and her development seamed natural.
My only issue was in the beginning of the fic you didn't have clear breaks between scenes. I sometime wasn't sure where I was in the story or if I was in a flashback.
You also need to check Data's language. You wrote him using contraction, which he can't do.
Brenden chapter 47 . 5/14/2016
GoodWork.
Wrin chapter 47 . 12/28/2015
This. was. AMAZING! Seriously. Awesome work. I cried a little.