Reviews for The Other Path
Guest chapter 3 . 11/22/2014
you know, at some point she's going to learn, and say "adopted daughter of Athena" instead of daughter of Athena.
GramaryeJG chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Yeah, more Shiela! I always love to read your Shiela stories! Hope to see more.
Marcus Galen Sands chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
I'm glad to see another update to this page. While your character is a bit of a Mary Sue this is a WELL WRITTEN Mary Sue and as such it's a pleasure to read.

Things are getting interesting with you bringing things to the Forever Evil stage, i look forwards to seeing how things develop from this point.
meow114 chapter 3 . 11/16/2014
awesome an update to your scion series XD
Guest chapter 2 . 9/1/2013
Huh. So, the next chapter will be another reboot into a different series?
Marcus Galen Sands chapter 2 . 9/2/2013
Interesting that she would turn up in the New 52 DC, i hope that the next chapter is fast in coming, but please don't feel rushed. The excellent quality of your updates makes a bit of patience more than worth it.
kira09 chapter 2 . 8/31/2013
Ahh...

Another amazing chapter Shelia(Older) is forced to jump timelines with Superman's and Boy's kid and Wonderwoman's child. Ends up in Darkseid's Planet gathers her power jumps to earth contacts Alt JL rescues kids then proceeds to alter Alantis Invasion, Crazy Kryptonian attack, Hera's 'Banishment', JLA, and finally gets them to work with the Titan's.

Shelia gets things done. Glad you write her up.
kira09 chapter 1 . 8/10/2013
Have I ever mention how much I love your stories of Scion?

Just incase you forgot its Amazing. Every time I find to time to read one I am glad I did. I feel for Robin and Ravager Shelia will out them both...

And wow so both selves reached Godhood? And helped Raven and countless of little nudges and pushes (like Indigo). Shelia's Athena would be Impressed by what her Scion became.

Tell me is Shelia really Zeus's? I really did think she was Athena's Spawn.
borg rabbit chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
All of your stories are great and your characters likely touch other reader's sensitivities as much as they do mine. Please update when you can.
Gogolu chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Nice.
luger 7 chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
A most original fanfic. Party on, dude.
deathgeonous chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Hmm, again, really nice fic, and looking forward to more on this or any of the fics staring a version of this OC. Well, thanks of writing this, bye for now.
Lousy Poet Automaton chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
The idea is OK and your writing quality is fine. But your pacing in this story is off. Later on, it feels like random events happen in rapid succession - you need more non-combat/non-disaster moments. Or to put it another way, not every issue in a comic should be continuous action; there need to be issues that are slower to break things up and give characters time for introspection/recreation.
TheWizardMighty chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Interesting fic, well written, and quite possibly the only setting I can think of where a Scion isnt ridiculously overpowered!
Sdarian chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
I have to say that I didn't like this one as much as the other ones. Nothing with the writing or anything like that, more of just where and how you've had Sheila show up.

While I recognize some things from the Infinite Crisis, I'm not really seeing much of a change or difference in them, and with how much this seems to skip around, once for an entire year... I just didn't get into this story that much.