Reviews for you're not invited to the other side of sanity
thehazeleyedloser chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
awmyGod. really? this is just amazing.
-— deanna
The-Girl-Who-Waited42 chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I loved the story. Seddie is my OTP for Icarly.

: )
penguin sledding chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
"she stirs her drink with a knife."

This could be taken as a dark entry to a story. I took it as that, too. But, looking back, it's really just Sam being Sam.

"he's seen better love stories."

THIS. This is the reason why I love Sam and Freddie. They're anything but perfect. They're just trying to make it work.

"i'm your boyfriend and you called me dude."

This is Sam. This is Freddie. This is how they are. How they work. And it's beautiful.

"he doesn't mind."

Of course he doesn't. He loooovvvesss her.

"they're not complicated. not really."

They're just them. They just WORK.

"and just maybe- they can be simple."

Perfect ending. You're a wonderful writer. This is the very essence of Sam and Freddie.

-QuadofAces
redacted357123123462 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
i like this.

it's a very lovely piece of writing.
suzybishops chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
So this is kind of great and I love Sam just being Sam and Freddie just being Freddie and them just being them.

And I love this story so I'm faving.

-nikolette
Urias chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Very good writing. The flow of the history is very nice, and a good reading experience.
the color is blinding chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Ah yeah. I haven't written in a year plus as well.

Well I love this. I feel like I use this word a lot when I review, but it is very breathless. like it was indeed very simple to write.

It also seems laced with pain. simple innocent childish pain that was self inflicted. i don't know. i'm kind of unsure of how i feel about this, despite loving it. Do i love it for the reality, or do i love it for the unreality?

Ah. whatever. it was marvelously done. applause is given.

color
lalaclairi chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
wow, dude-this is just awesome! i love it and how it's so simple...your totally amazing at writing seddie! it captures sam and freddie so simply and it's just them :)

-favoriting. hopefully the icarly writers make them dating as pretty as this.
kinaabi chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
So hopelessly beautiful. I think I'm in love with your style of writing. It's just so pretty. And the amazing titles.

I quite like how you tied it all together at the end.
affability chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
i so wanted to review this earlier, but due to my ace-like laptop, i couldn't. so i'm making up for my lateness now.

wow. just wow. i love how you captured sam and freddie's relationship; complicated but simple at the same time. it's confusing, and so are they. they work, but at the same time, they don't. i'm making no sense right now, sorry.

i especially loved how everything was non-capitalized, it gave it some sense of simpleness and purity or whatnot. i don't know. it's unexplainable. i just love it to little pieces. you captured their personalities just right, and did a damn good job getting into their heads.

perfection. favoriting
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
this is so cute! really nicely done. ) pretty in character too. great job.
pennywhistles chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
WHAAAAAAT THEEEEEE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDGGEEEEEEE.

THIS WAS SO BEAUTIFUL I MEAN WHAT THE HELL I CAN'T I DON'T EVEN LIKE WHAT WHAT WHAT AM I MAKING SENSE NO BUT THIS WAS AMAAAAZIIIINGGGGG.

ffft Sam was so sam stirring her iced tea with a knife and dumping popcorn on freddie's hand when he wants to hold it and ugghhh Freddie was so cute what with his nerdliness I mean really are you sam and freddie in disguise because you write them like no one else.

BRONY YOU ARE THE BOMB AND ILU BB.
ColorsOfTheSky101 chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Gawwww. I really enjoyed this nice, little story. And I know it's totally grammatically incorrect, but i loved how you had it all in lowercase letters. Not sure why exactly... maybe it adds an element of pure simplicity. Something like that.

Nonetheless, this was very sweet, and I love the ending lots. Nice job!

-Colors
dazedcat chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
Aww. This made me smile. It was adorable & also in-character. :D Veryvery cute. :]
ali-san chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I've just completed reading all of your previous works, and i've got to say, there amazing. You don't do what some other writers do when working in the “romance” genre. You don't make it all fairytale happy endings. You make it so realistic. You make the reader feel what the character feels. The stories really seem to just leave you hungry, more like, STARVING for more of your tales. Taking these shows and shining a whole new light on them, making you think completely different. Keep up the great work!