Reviews for A Touch to Cause A Spark
Usagi-Pyon3 chapter 4 . 8/13/2011
Update as soon as you can please!
manic parfait chapter 4 . 7/25/2011
hmmm.. i dont really have much to say...

just that i liked it and am waiting for the next chapter.

good job. XD
blackkitty27 chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
wow weird
XJhoker chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
Ahwww~

This is so damn cute! Keep up with the good work ;w;
Gamer551 chapter 4 . 6/24/2011
YOUR STORY IS SO CUTE! IF YOU DON'T UPDATE SOON I WILL DIE! XD I love you for writing this XD
Gamer551 chapter 3 . 6/24/2011
O.O SO SWEET! XD
Gamer551 chapter 2 . 6/24/2011
TT You are such an AMAZING writer!
Gamer551 chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
AWW! This is so CUTE! Izaya is so confused Can't wait to read the rest!
sense datum chapter 4 . 6/22/2011
I love how you write! :D I love how you've characterized Izaya and Shizuo, and I'm really stoked for the next update w
La petite tomate chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
I find it interesting how chill Shizuo is :) (chill in a good way)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/20/2011
The text is very cryptic Dx what's going on?
CrimsonFlowerz chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Wow, this story is truely amazing. The emotion in this story is very realistic. The characters are really, well, in character. What i find interesting, that i do like, is that Izaya is the one that finds out first about his emotions but denies it. Stories with that informant broker struggling with his emotions really catch my interest because then iknow these people really know Izaya for who his character really is. So far i've peobably read 10 or so shizaya stories, and this i by far my favorite! :) I hope i gave you some encouragement, please keep up the good work! :]
Guest chapter 4 . 6/20/2011
Kinda sorta fast/confusing-BUT I LOVE THIS STORy OTHeRWISE!
Nat chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
You're doing a really fantastic job. Your writing flows so fluently and the way you're writing out each character is just so perfect and in character.

I haven't been hooked to a fic in so long. Makes me happy to read this one and I can't wait till the next chapter is out ~

Keep up the great work and thanks for sharing !
NaiShiteru chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Looks nice! I really liked the story. It had nice plot. Let's see what happens now, keep the good job up!