Reviews for Doll Parts
bethespark chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Hii could you maybe do a threesome between bella edward jacob? :$
Zayide chapter 4 . 7/14/2012
Bella is just a little nympho!

lol

Its very well written and makes my heart race, so you know I like it! As for a request? hmmm...rather interesting...

Here is some inspiration...surprise me!

www . bdsmlibrary stories / search . php

In your way to my heart, a little BDSM goes a long way...lol
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Um hi, I would love one where Edward and Bella are brother and sister. Maybe a not so willing Bella. Sorry, I know I'm messed up but it's my fantasy...
Jaspersnumber1 chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Love love love these! Would love stepdaughter(bella) /stepdad kink! Perhaps phil
telling.it.like.it.is chapter 4 . 3/7/2012
oh... WOW...that was hot.

you changed my fantasy into something so much sexier and darker.

good job and thank you!

edwardslover98 chapter 3 . 2/1/2012
Can you do one with pet kink/pet play (bella's a cat and edwards her owner)
telling.it.like.it.is chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
so...could you do a sort of fantasy of edward and bella in which they videotape there sexual rendezvous?
BlueRose93 chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
wow its messed up but i like it :) good job
Lizix chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Love that ending! Love the way u write!

:D
Guest chapter 2 . 6/22/2011
Wow i love that youd be willingly to write our fantasies. It just goes to show how much you regard us fans :) id love to read a story about a two sided bella (the two sides being kinky crazy and the other an innocent semi recluse high school girl) im not sure if there are already fics like this but i douby theyd be able to execute it like you would! But yeah that was just a thought. I love your style of writing so whatever one shot you write next would be awesome and also i love the truckward concept and i hope you go through with it :)
Angeluhhx chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Christ, I love how psychotic you are. This is just something else. Very original, just enough detail and pretty good considering how short it is. If only you could write "Buttered Toast." 3
Lizix chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Intresting! I like it, please continue it! Was it all human? Still good story, write more!
TwilightAddict71484 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Bella the sex doll...interesting. that is definitely a new one for me. great story.
aggy73 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I expected Jasper to be the doll. This was sick and funny at the same time. Are you going to continue this or was it a one shot?
sweetmelodies47 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Beyond weird and beyond disturbing... but it was great!