Reviews for Canvas
damnheart.o3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Waaa. Hinata is so cute! Can't help myself for smiling like an idiot since i love this couple!
karla chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
AAA loved it hope you keep on writing :D
Delicatelyplaced chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Awwwwwwwwwh! Ahaha ADORABLE! & this all happened just cause Naruto couldn't make it! :D I Love this story! Great job! I hope you write another one! :) Best of Luck!

Montastic
Kaida Sora Sama chapter 1 . 7/19/2011
I love it. You got their personalities really well.
ajtlol chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
this story was epic-sauce cant wait for an update
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Not yet the first date but he's already gotten to first base.. tsk2.. yep, Hinata's doomed.. Well, not if Neji can help it.. lol
InaTiKoti chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
I could definately feel the chemistry going on between the two, plus the imagery was great. I could envision everything! Cute story!(: I loved it!:D
Rileyyy chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
ah! i love it. hahahaha. it was so cute. i would love if you made it a two shot, but i feel like you left it at such a perfect note anything more would be superfluous .

i love your writing style, its so natural and it just...flows. i've been having trouble doing that with my own work.

::envious::

anyway, thank you for sharing. i love it!
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
Okay, first, I don't know why, but Sasuke and the wor 'mojo' in the sentence crack me up! Hahaha! :)

So yeah, your grammar and flow are awesome. I didn't find anything I felt the need to point out.

Sasuke's character here was cool. I don't know why I thought of using that word but.. Yeah. He wasn't too out of character. He and his mojo better get along. There's only one space for a bumbling person in a relationship. Haha. Hmm. What else? I like the ending. How he strutted his butt out there. It was just so like him.

And Hinata's.. Was as great as could be. :) Soft-spoken but not stuttering so much. And Sasuke's thoughts were right. She was overall cute. XD

And so was this. :)
SlingtheSlingshot chapter 1 . 6/20/2011

And so was this. :)
chitel-ZC chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
ITS BEAUTIFUL! PLEASE CONTINUE! I havent read a fanfic that good in a while and i was begiining to get discoouraged. so please update soon. Also, I'm writing my own Sasuhina story, and I really want feedback so if you have time could you read and review mine?
Breezy2319 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Nice job, I really liked it! It is well written and descriptive.
blackraven615 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
The story was very cute. Although more chapters are not necessary, it would be nice to know what happens to them later on. I do believe that they are in character and the fumbles from Sasuke was adorable though that last bit was quite forward, haha. Thank you for uploading this story. Haven't quite found new stories that made time fly like this one for a while now. ]
MiNKy307 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
eeeee I can't wait until you update the next chapter ;) Please update soon
Sasukescrazyfangirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I like it :D a lot

but "After some time had passed, he decided Sasuke decided to be curious."

Otherwise it was amazing