Reviews for Words That Kill
twotoe chapter 1 . 5/9/2014
Loving the Scoobies getting their just desserts and any and all that deserved them after Chosen getting them also. I notice you write a fair amount of these. Kudos, and I do enjoy them so. I wondered if you know if any Communities or bodies of work that concentrate on these sorts of things. I am really in the mode for quite a bit of the Scoobies and idiots getting what is coming to them or just showing their idiocy, and was hoping that you might know whether there are any communities are places where groups of these types of stories might be located together? It is really hard to find them only here and there, and it would be nice if someone had actually put many in a group together as they certainly deserve to be easily found and read and enjoyed.
Chunk127 chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
I loved this not Buffy/Giles they'll always be father daughter but this was the one time Xander crossed the line too far. It's nice to see something where he gets slammed for it.
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
Thank you!

I also thought that blaming Buffy for Captain Cardboard's actions is stupid.
DragonGod926 chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Actually...I think Xander's talking more about himself than about Riley.
MMWillow13 chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
wonderful story I do hope you write a sequel. I too believe that Riley was and is a piece of crap. Too bad he wasn't in Sunnydale when it sunk into the earth. There are so many moments when I think Giles would be an excellent fit for either Buffy or Willow.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Good Story
applemysteries chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Oo, I love what Giles said to Xander. I was so pissed when Xander said that to her because it wasn't her fault. Riley wasn't sastified and wanted himself to be Buffy's top priorty, and because he's a spoiled brat, that wasn't good enough for him and he left. Pssh, "once and a lifetime" there's a reason Spike called him Capatian Cardboard, and Buffy thought of him as her normal joe.

Good story, although I ignored the Buffy/Giles warning and am firmly thinking of them in a father daughter setting.