Reviews for Summer changes
Fallow52 chapter 10 . 8/18
Kudos :) rereading this it remains a favorite story
Jof3 chapter 6 . 8/3
I like the way you handle Ginny in this story. Many depict her as either a money grubbing #$%* or a girl brainwashed by either her mother or her time sharing her body with Tom. I like that in this story she is friends with the Potters and not a caricature of herself.
tkim619 chapter 10 . 7/13
The whole story was awesome! but painful with two dark lord...
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 10 . 6/29
I really enjoyed this story! I wish it was longer, but other then that it was a great story.
Chameleonxx chapter 10 . 6/9
Ahhhhmazing! ️️
Araytigre chapter 10 . 5/9
That was a lot of fun, and I really liked their solutions of getting rid of their enemies. I also thought that Hermione's portkeys were great. Iwas also glad to see Padfoot welcomed back into the fold, as well as grow up. Thank You. TTFN
Autumngold chapter 10 . 3/26
I miss you Broomstick Flyer and your excellent stories! God bless you and your wonderful family! Please know how much you will be missed!
Snaggledog chapter 10 . 3/1
I have read several of your stories and have enjoyed them very much. They are generally happy stories where the good guys win and the bad guys lose. Just my kind of stories.

Not to be a downer but you need a lot more commas and learn the difference between 'to' and 'too'. Otherwise you are doing a great job and I am going to read more of your stories.

Thanks for sharing.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 10 . 2/24
well done!
Sixstringsamurai83 chapter 5 . 2/13
I don't understand where the change in Ginny came from, at the start of the fiction she was helpful to Hermione
maybe i missed something
other wise love your fiction
juan chapter 3 . 1/31
good thing in my story the secert is out where he likes to spend his money and ass at nightly with fudge or what I called him mrs. new molfy wife
akasanta chapter 10 . 1/30
Awesome story. Thanks for writing it. :D

PD31 chapter 5 . 1/18
A little surprised by the Ginny comment at the end of this chapter given that she was one of the many who observed that Harry and Hermione were a couple and seemed supportive over the summer when she and Hermione briefly discussed matters at Grimauld Place. Maybe she was thinking it was just a school romance and she'd get her boy eventually but it certainly reads as something of a volte face for her.

Nonetheless this is another of your excellent and enjoyable stories.
InwoodHp chapter 10 . 12/30/2014
What a lovely little story. Loved it.
god of all chapter 10 . 12/12/2014
Great chapter story so far please continue this story soon.