Reviews for Darkened Cherry Blossom
I do love this story! I hope u can continue! !please!
Sakura fan chapter 2 . 2/20
Really nice
Sunny ver 2.0 chapter 8 . 1/30
Amazing! Please update soon! :-)
Sakura haruno chapter 8 . 1/27
PLEASE UPDATE I LOVE THIS STORY! ITS SO CREATIVE AND I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!
Haruno Fan chapter 8 . 1/20
NO WHY DID YOY LEAVE IT AT A CLIFFY?! And also I hope you'll explain WHY Sasuke want his team to find Sakura? I don't see how that matters? Now that she's an akatsuki it will be nearly impossible for her to be found unless she wants to be, or maybe not even then because of Pein and Itachi. Anyway awesome story. Plz update soon.
Natiih chapter 4 . 12/9/2014
Hey, please make hidasaku, theres not much hida saku around ... pleaasee ! Oh and i loved the fanfic , Kaori bitch .-.
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I love this story please uploud! I don't like Kaori I hate her!
I think it would be a cute couple pein/saku and Tobi/Saku
And i'm really courios what kind of power has Sakura and I really want Kaori to die i hate her told you?
Please,please write another chapter, i'll read it!
I'm not english sorry for mistakes
Guest chapter 8 . 11/29/2014
I really love this story! I don't how many times i've read it...
So please write another chapter!
I'm sorry if I made some mistakes i' not english
cassjo chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
The story is great so far, will be waiting for more.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/22/2014
Tobi/Sakura
sakurailoveyou chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
This is nice! Hidan's really in character in here. And Kaori? Why do I have the feeling she's bitchier than Karin? _ I'd really like to see an ItachixSakura pairing. Well, Pein can be a brother figure ei? We still haven't heard of Konan here. And please don't make her fling to almost everyone in Akatsuki or she'll turn into Kaori Bitch 2.0.. Noooo Hahhahahaahh.

Oh my... I can't help but remember a Game of Thrones' line here. It goes like "Tears are not a woman's greatest weapon. It's somewhere between your legs." I guess Cersei was the one who said that. Personally, I think 'weak men will only fall for that'.

Good thing Shizune is still on Sakura's side. Will you make her join the Akatsuki too? Kyaaaa Your story is anticipating.. Keep going!

-xoxo
EmeraldPeony009 chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
WAHHH Please update soon... T-T The story s just awesome!
Imyself2121 chapter 8 . 9/8/2014
YASSSS BÆ OMG. KEEP GOING. I LOVE YOU.
Luna Charmcaster chapter 8 . 7/18/2014
Please update soon I would love to see Sakura kick kauri or what's her names ass
0 chapter 3 . 7/10/2014
This brung me to tears, I clap.