Reviews for Language of Love
Guest chapter 10 . 7/19/2015
I think you should write a book. :-)
Guest chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
I love this Story :) and yes I saw it coming :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/24/2014
:) hope for more
Guest chapter 13 . 6/14/2014
well hope for updates
KlaineCCKlaine chapter 13 . 2/11/2014
BEST. STORY. EVER. FAVORITE & FOLLOW TO EVERYHTING!
giulialuc chapter 12 . 9/23/2013
Hi! I just found this story of yours and I immediately fell in love :)
First of all, I apologize for my bad English. I'm italian and, unfortunately, I haven't had an English class in ages... I try to improve or, at least, mantain my knowledge of this beautiful language by reading and watching tv-shows and films without subtitles, but when it comes to writing (or, worse, speaking)... help me, I'm terrible!
I just wanted you to know that, in my opinion, this story is adorable, and that you are really doing a good job with the characters (they are simply lovely) and the mixing of two different languages. Also, I love reading a correct italian in a fanfiction, it's really unusual.
So, I'm going to stop embarassing myself with my awful writing and I'm going back to your beautiful story.
Good job! Bel lavoro :)

P.S. I don't really know if it is a proper italian word, but where I live (I'm from Tuscany, I live near Florence) there is a translation for "frileux": we say "freddoloso" ... I just wanted to let you know that :D
Guest chapter 13 . 7/31/2013
:D
Who'sTorchwoodHarryDoctorDraco chapter 13 . 4/26/2013
Hey thar! Just started reading this story and I'm in love. I'm a British girl but I have lived in France for the past 8 years. I'm hoping to enroll in an Italian (or Portuguese) class next year at Uni so this story is right up my alley. I've started learning Italian online but seemed to have come to a standstill.
Ugh, but whenever I imagine Blaine (or even Darren, hehe) speaking Italian... I melt. *DROOL ALERT*
But, I see that you haven't updated in AGES! Why?
We were just getting to the sexy bits!
I need more of this, please... I will pay you to write more! (xD)
claudiavonberckefeldt chapter 13 . 3/30/2013
I just found your story and read through it in one go. It really struck a cord with me. I would have loved to read more but it looks like you didn't write anything in this story recently. I am German. We have lived in the Us ( California ) for 7,5 years, then went back to Germany and now we live in Italy and I am struggling to learn the language. The French and Spanish I took at school helps a little but its been quite a long time since I finished school and university... So I am starting over. Urgh! I loved the different languages in this story! Anyways I hope you are well!
Isa chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Hey, une autre québécoise! Ça fais super bizarre de pouvoir commenter en français... J'aime bien l'idée de cette fic et je suis excitée de lire la suite! :)
Becca Colfer chapter 13 . 8/7/2012
OMFG! that was hot, amazing, really cute and lovely! I love this guys already and I can't wait for more smut/fluff...so come on! please, pretty please update soon!

Nice, nice work...really!
Becca Colfer chapter 12 . 8/6/2012
añldkjfñl-añldkjfñld "I cannot buy my boyfriend a gift?" JESUS CHRIST! YOU ARE KILLING ME NOW!

If Kurt need something to reasure him what they were...well this made it for him! DAMN! YES!

Well I only have issues with "spanglish" lol...but anyway..this story is amazing! Me gusta! Me gusta!
Becca Colfer chapter 11 . 8/6/2012
OMFG THEY KISSED! Wow...this is amazing! I love it...I totally love it!
Becca Colfer chapter 10 . 8/6/2012
Damn Rachel Berry! she deserved to be boiled in hot water for this!

Really, it was cute, and just amazing!
Becca Colfer chapter 9 . 8/6/2012
awn! I love it, and they just speak english as I do... haha the interaction is fantastic eventhough they don't speak a damn of english!

anyway...Kurt Hummel you are adorable! haha "Your hair are nice with none" pretty much, I love Blaine without the product...so yes, listen to Kurt, Blaine.