Reviews for Viper
Yana5 chapter 16 . 9/6/2011
poor Ginny
kentrek1 chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
so glad that charlie is trying to get ginny some help. but it is going to take a long time before ginny is herself again.

great to see remus and severus have a little girl, you'll right it would be funny to see severus deal with put a dress on his little girl.

glad that ron has realise how bad he treat hermione and good to see he is now with susan. i just hope that he keeps trying his best to make up to harry and hermione along with charlie.
domsijohn chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
i kind of fell bad for ginny but she needs help
EmeraldEyed chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Yay for updates, keep up the great work!
RRW chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Deep chapter...although I am still unclear who carried Sev and Remus' baby? Who carried her?
griffin blackwood chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
nice
MADStar529 chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
Wow! I wasn't expecting that ending! Well, at least she's not dead and in the gutter somewhere, although there's still a part of me that wouldn't mind her being there! I assume that she'll get to see Gwen though of course not without a little work! Loved Sev and Remus' daughter and can't wait until Harry/Char have their own kid! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Anakaraya Slytherin chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
even though I don't like her I hope Ginny gets help. Also, I'm glad Ron came around. I had a feeling John would be a part of getting Ginny help. Ohhh I can't wait to see Harry and Charlie babies! :D
DarkRavie chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
wandamarie chapter 16 . 9/5/2011
THANKS
griffin blackwood chapter 15 . 9/5/2011
nice
Elemental Emotions chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
~Yay! Two chappies! I love you! And the way this is going is perfect. Can't wait for the next update.~

Eternally Yours,

E
tasheluvwolfpack chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
YAY! Molly finally came to her damn senses! Ginny has got to get some damn STD or something so she'll learn her lesson... I feel sorry for that old guy...
goodguy4u282008 chapter 15 . 9/4/2011
that was awesome can't wait to read more soon on it
627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »