Reviews for Viper
kentrek1 chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
great to see that hermione knows how much harry loves charlie. pansy you bad girl letting it slip that harry has a date for your wedding. but even that did not break ginny little dream world. when is she going to understand that harry dumped her and that he is not going to be with her. maybe a few picture of harry and charlie at draco and pansy wedding will do. glad to see that bill along with arthur and percy know about them. but who is in the alley?
JWOHPfan chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Oh come on already, we're crawling here! Love the story but it's dragging a bit at the moment, for me at least.
Slytherin Studios chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I like this chapter, can't wait for the next one.
hpslashrules chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
An excellent start to what i hope will be as great a story as the previous one! Cant wait for the next update. How will ginny act when she finds out harry is with charlie now? Will she and molly plot to break them up? Hmmm... Many things to ponder
kdhorserider chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Yay, new chappie. Ooh, I bet it's Ginny, that butthead ;) Why can't she just leave the happy couple alone. Oh well, at least it makes for a great read! Can't wait for more of your work.

~Kd
RRW chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Hmmm...its either Ginny or Ron. I assume it would be Ginny as she was buying a dress for a wedding.
krynny chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so sweet. you are the bombdiggity. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
EP chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
SYMPA
DarkRavie chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
farwalker chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Ginny is truly delusional -

I'm assuming she probably came in the door...
wandamarie chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
thanks keep up the work
Blacklily chapter 2 . 6/23/2011
Awesome hope you update soon!
AineNiamh chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
Please update! I have fallen in love with this story and can't wait to read the rest of it. :)
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 6/23/2011