Reviews for Viper
Call me Chaplin chapter 1 . 6/22/2011
I can't wait for you to update this story. Serpentine was truly amazing, and I am shocked at the detail though it must be hard to write about stories in different continents. One of the best stories on FanFiction, for sure.
sjrodgers23 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
love it so far keep the story coming thank you
Ichi-chan1 chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
awesome start for the sequel a bit short but awesome none the less plzs update soon
griffin blackwood chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
yeah!
Mona chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
This is a great story so far and I hope you write another chapter soon.
kdhorserider chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Yay, new installment! I loved the last story, and I am excited to see what's in store for the happy couple yet. A loyal reader,

~Kd
mdemanatee chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Please update soon!
domsijohn chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
harrys has black blood from his father his grandmother was a black. and i love it want more he could always fixs it up
TethysTempest chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
I'm really excited for the beginning of this sequal, and can't wait to see where you go with the plot. It is very well thought out and interesting.
JtheChosen1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
GREAT start here - I cannot wait for more from you, and of course, the ensuing drama!
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
it is a good start to another good story thanks
EmeraldNeko chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
oh my she caught them hahaha

please update soon it's a very good sequal i really enjoyed the first story - serpentain

_
Evci chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Well I like this, I think it can be amazing ! Hope you update soon !
IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
yay, great story so far!
JWOHPfan chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
LOL She always did have perfect timing, or lousy, depending on how one looks at it! At least now he won't have to face her alone, heh heh heh!
627 | « Prev Page 1 .. 30 37 38 39 40 41 .. Last Next »