Reviews for Deep Roading
Shini-neko-chan chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Waaaait a minute, that's it? ; I felt like swearing like Fenris did lol. You are still updating, right? *hopeful* Because I love where this started to go.
ThisRedCat chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
Reading this has reminded me of why I gave up on reading fanfics for so long. Because it's so damn HARD to find something written like THIS. I know that everyone has their own style, but it's tiring when all you find is a lot of silly fics, some of them only... *twitch* ...200 words! Grr. I really liked this though, and I hope you update soon.
BluCmonkE chapter 2 . 8/2/2011
Noooooooo! Horrible, horrible cliffhangers! :( Please write more. Seriously, I love your writing and your story! _
Underdressed chapter 2 . 7/31/2011
""You don't have to stop," The elf was very interested in his sword, laying it across his lap now. He spoke to the blade, instead of to the human in front him, "It's… I don't know anything about….matters like these." He gestured vaguely with a gauntlet. "You can… do as you will, however I may not…" Fenris trailed off for a moment, apparently unsure on how to end that sentence. He brushed his fingers over the pommel of his sword. "I will admit I am…. unused to the idea of… tenderness," his eyes lifted up to Hawke again with a look that suggested he was prepared to run at a moment's notice. Was Fenris trying to warn him? Dissuade him? Hawke wasn't sure how to interpret that slight hint of desperation in the other's gaze.""

This WHOLE paragraph made me tingle. I love them. I love the way you wrote them. Please, please tell me that there will be more. At least another chapter. I seriously thought the first chapter was a drabble when I read it on ArchiveOfOurOwn. But this needs to be more. Oh my. Please and thank you! haha.
nom-omnis-moriar chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
An intriguing start, easpecially when you divulged into Fenris and the lyrium in the deep roads, i hadn't thought of that. I'll look forward to reading more :)
BurningSky chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
It only just occured to me look on here for Dragon Age fanfic, so glad this story was the first one I read.

You've captured the characters amazingly, I could imagine this scene happening during the Deep Roads Expedition in the game :)