Reviews for NINE
reader chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
please update
void chapter 3 . 8/16/2012
you really update thi story,am looking forward to itachi and shishui's reaction to sasukes humiliation
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Excellent chapter, keep up the good work!
EVA-Saiyajin chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Excellent story so far.
Pyr00tje chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
This is great stuff.

I love to see Naruto as a root-member but it's always bland and boring to see him react without any emotions to whatever happens.

Here, you make him fake his emotions and... it's a whole lot better.

Seeing how he does start to question Danzou's logic is cool and it's somewhat of a small redeeming thing, huh? :D

Awesome stuff and update soon!
Yoholic chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
An excellent story, this is going in my alert list
Yoholic chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
A good concept
wong jowo chapter 3 . 12/17/2011
nice story and keep up the good work!
Mr D Knight Of the Woo chapter 3 . 12/11/2011
I feel it would be interesting that later on, when Naruto and his minions are older, he could be in a relationship with 'Four'. This way, it's easier to keep his plans and motives a secret, the populace doesn't question his sexuality, and she helps support his image in public. Sort of like a tragic love story that the villagers will gossip about, you know, due to her inability to speak.

Hope you understand what I mean :)

Oh btw, awesome story :)

So awesome, that you're on my fave authors list.

Also on my fave stories list... although I have so many stories on said list that it doesn't really seem like an achievement :)

But then again, I rarely review stories so like, yeah... Go you :)
ArcherReborn2 chapter 3 . 11/22/2011
Excellent story having Naruto emotionally conditioned is quite an interesting subject, especially as you are actually having him almost completly emotionless unlike many other Naruto Fanfics sharing similar topics.

Giving him minions is also pretty new, as well as major character changes due to your first chapter give your whole story a more connected feel.

Overall excellent writing and a superb story. I eagerly wait for your next update.
billy13579 chapter 3 . 11/20/2011
Very interesting chapter. I honestly think that Nine forfieting had a much stronger effect than Sasuke forfeiting could have achieved.
Apathetic Manipulator chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Damn best naruto in root fic ive ever read
Hypothetical Spiritual Entity chapter 3 . 11/15/2011
Interesting story so far, keep it up!
jjones987 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Great
templar627 chapter 3 . 11/12/2011
Great story so far, can't wait for the next update.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »