Reviews for Iambic Pentameter
golojolo chapter 1 . 9/19/2014
This was so adorable.
Heuress chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
This... this was just hilarious! And so clever too! I loved it.
Lila chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Bahaha! That was brilliant, absolutely brilliant. I loved this so much! Please, please write another story like this! I'm begging you!
Rhea Silverkeys chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
Ok, so, I actually really hate the idea of George and Angelina getting together, but this was a request in the review game and was Harry Potter, so I couldn't resist ;) I'm also not sure how great I am at concrits, so I hope this is ok!

I really liked the part at the end when you started rhyming everything. I thought it was a really good tactic to have not just George's words rhyme, but the prose as well. Overall this is a nicely written story, and the little moments between George and Angelina were sweet. There were a few things I noticed, though:

"At the doorway stood his wife, Angelina Weasley, looking just as beautiful as the time when he first asked her to the Yule Ball."

George didn't ask Angelina to the Ball. Fred did.

Nitpicking now, but it should be 'ear' instead of 'hear' here: "...she whispered in his hear..."
liltle chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
I love it! I love it! I love it!

Soo cute! Love the family atmosphere; father-daughter moment, angry wife, and baby-Roxy's unconsciously solving the missing puzzle.
Hamaru Namikaze chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Saw your review request in the forum and read your story so I'll give it a go. I think that what you have written really flows nicely together, especially at the end where it starts to do all the rhymes. The plot imo also worked really well with the iambic pentameters that you placed in your story. Grammer wise the story looked pretty well written. I did notice one small spelling mistake and that was that you spelled 'note' as 'rote'. It's really good and well written story.
writing obsession23 chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
it was soooo sweet!
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
hahahah this is great!
adp1222 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
The ending to this story with the rhyming was hilarious. For some reason, I kept hearing Dr Seuss's voice once it began
Pottermus Prime chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Daawwwww. That rhyming was toally awesome, by the way.
Aurora West chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Ha! Cute. I loved it. The switch to rhyming was brilliant and funny. Nice to see a George family fic where it's actually a happy family!
TwentyThree.On.August.The.12th chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
This was beyond brilliant, m'dear. I loved it so. I applaud your use of poetic devices. Iambic pentameter is not a friend of mine, so I bow down to your usage.

Excellent again!
hixto chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
A story of George Weasley in family mode pleases me/his wife and baby driving poor George crazy/the bet on the first word that has not yet occurred/and Roxie disturbing the potion, an inspired notion/then George caught with the mess, not about to confess/but of course the most fun is in reading who won.

This story is cause for a wild round of applause.
Aislynn Crowdaughter chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
I did not really get the sudden turn to rhymes in the middle of the story, but I take it that this was what George's potion was meant to enforce? The story works well, and is a lovely tribute to father's day. Applause! :)
The Hapless Quill chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This story started of great! However, I became confused with the rhyming... but it was a nice touch and certainly different. Very Fathery! ;)