Reviews for A moment In Time
MareHurd1998 chapter 38 . 1/29
:D yay Bella is saved...for now XD I love it pleease please please update soon -
B4bidden.Products chapter 38 . 1/18
Pls pls pls pls pls update x
Kochabilka chapter 38 . 12/9/2014
Please update! This is such a great story!
Enflura Amberflower chapter 38 . 7/14/2014
you tease plz update
dawn.schlimpf chapter 38 . 5/20/2014
please update soon!
Guest chapter 38 . 4/19/2014
a bientot
MoonPrincess623 chapter 38 . 3/7/2014
I kind of like what you did with Tanya; I hate Edward and Alice...but Vlad and Stefan? I liked them. A little revenge bent, but you would be too...

Sigh. This story is fucked up in a good way :) Can't wait for more.
acetwolf94 chapter 38 . 2/24/2014
NICE! ADD MORE!
Ca.zaphira chapter 38 . 1/1/2014
What an amazing story! Couldn't stop reading. Not overly happy about Jasper cheating on Bella, but it did add an interesting dimension to the plot. Very much looking forward to Eddie getting his a$$ handed to him. Hoping for an updated before much longer. Keep up the great work.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/29/2013
a bientot
MarveyTibbsMcGarrettWilliams chapter 38 . 12/22/2013
I like nice Rosie
nanashewolf chapter 38 . 12/21/2013
Omg! Please finish this story. I am waiting kind of impatiently.
Babysis64 chapter 38 . 12/2/2013
Wow good for Tanya getting them away from the castle of the Romanians and into Rosalie's arms, but both Rosalie and Bella could of at least thanked Tanya for watching over her and helping her to escape right. But I am glad that they got there on time right. This is good and I do hope that Jasper and Peter and the rest beat these guys right. Also that they get back to Rosalie, Bella and Tanya right, thank you this is a good story that i read, I even told my daughter about this story she will read it once she gets the internet. Thank you and have a good yeah thank you for the message.
Babysis64 chapter 37 . 12/2/2013
oh no I hope Bella does get helped and I hope she doesn't get changed but killed right. This way she doesn't have to be around Edward no more but I bet she misses Jasper and Tanya misses her sisters.
Babysis64 chapter 36 . 12/2/2013
oh no I really do hope that Edward gets caught and when the shifters get there I hope that they tell them everything with Carlisle, Esme, Alice and Edward, on what they all planned and what they wanted to do to Bella and that Rosalie, Emmett and Jasper didn't know anything, with them telling the shifters I think that the treaty will be done with right. Let Bella and Tanya be safe and get rescued on time.