Reviews for Secrets
Erameris chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
What's up, I'm here (‿)/ copypasting my review, lol.

I liked how you used the historical facts to give a feasible foundation to your fic.
Zenki and Goki were portrayed very faithfully.
I smirked at the funny moments.
The moment between Chiaki and Akira was very heartwarming.

Above all: well written, easy to read, the detailed descriptions made it easier to imagine the scene while I was reading it.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 7 . 12/21/2012
Okay, I was expecting more, but insight was very good to take note of! Wonderful, wonderful work. I wish I can express more but this is all so fantstical I can't even type properly. XD
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 6 . 12/21/2012
Asdfghjkl;'! STOP! ALL THE FEELINNNNGS! *doubles over and cries*
(No but seriously, that was so adorable. My fluff cavity craves it.)
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
NOW I SEE WHY I LIKE THIS...! Okay, see, now I realize why I was attached to this pairing, too, because it also reminded me of one of my first OTP's, Kenshin and Kaoru. Of course, it's not about what the pairing reminds of, but now I finally realize why I am so drawn to your writing. Duuh, Ari.
Anywho, the chapter itself was very sweet, as well as a good intake to why Akira is so withdrawn to himself. His past love obviously took a burden upon his heart. I do enjoy Zenki's pestering, too. XP
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Ah... So sad. It's understandable, though. ;A; Poor Akira.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 3 . 12/21/2012
Nice going, Zenki. XD; I did chuckle quite a bit when he exclaimed that he hadn't heard a peep out of Akira.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Oh no, Chiaki. Don't cry...! All her mixed emotions are blooming. ;A;
(These replies may be a bit slim. I want to read through it all so I can give a good response at the end. :D)
Knight DeadRace chapter 6 . 8/31/2012
I read this fic in one go and I think it's one of a kind. The last moment between Akira n Chiaki was magical, full of emotions as well as hope for tomorrow when they would be together again, forever. heh it's no wonder that they would develop a nice affair, they hit it off from the moment they first met.
Crystalline chapter 6 . 8/6/2012
When you wait for someone for few minutes, It's your need. When you wait for someone for few hours, It's your trust. When you wait for someone for few weeks, It's your friendship. But if you are waiting for someone even after knowing that he/she will never come, It's your LOVE. Chiaki unconsciously waited for Akira when he went away, not knowing that he didn't and that he also desperately wanted to see her. The ending was heart-breaking, and sweet nonetheless. Thank you for writing and showing us how true love should be.
L chapter 6 . 5/23/2012
Heartfelt and charming ending. The story provides reader a sense of the ship will come to rest on its harbor for ever.*smile* Awesome chap...
L chapter 5 . 5/23/2012
Good chapter so far.I thought they could have been bolder in their affair but it didn't make it hard for a relationship, as expected.

Good chap btw.
Crystalwhisper chapter 7 . 1/14/2012
You sure have a deep knowledge on the background information of the KDZ series... Everything's just...flawless (including the fact that there are no grammatical or spelling or punctuation errors that sometimes appear in other fanfics...including my own:P)...

This story is so awesome that I read all the chapters in one breath! . I really enjoyed the storyline, and your beliefs about KDZ (how Akira should look like, how powerful Goki should have been in the Anime, the relationship of Zen-Chi-Go...) penetrates the whole piece really well!

You showed expertly showed Zenki's character by depicting his characteristic slang (as found in the anime), and the characters' subtle actions which capture their emotions are protrayed fluently.

I personally treasured how you wrote their thoughts and feelings. The underline, bold, and italics were used adequately as to bring out what you wanted to convey.

I love you writing prose! It's very poetic and there are many elegant descriptions which I've fallen in love with...

Lastly, to sum up this pretty long-winded reivew, I loved those humorous parts (e.g. (Image of tiny shrine girl being towered by her giant grandma) and the "violence" between Chiaki and Zenki-Chapter 3)! In a nutshell, this is an excellent fanfic!
Khaossonicv12 chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
Hi there! I would like to say wow. Just wow, plus *Passion sounded voice* AH! What a beautiful connection to a priestess and her blue demon lord companion especially under the glittering full moon... *turns off passion sounded voice* so yeah this is a good songfic. I would like to say this gives me more respect for Goki than usual. So yeah awesome work!

Khaossonicv12! ;]
Uzumaki Naruto chapter 7 . 10/26/2011
This story stood on a firm foundation from careful research. Congrats! You did one hell of an effort and it paid you off by the way you kept the characters like themselves so as we readers could appreciate your work job!This couple is my fav now because of YOU.
Mr.X chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
I am getting so in love with this couple. It's good to see someone finally did a good job on the goodnature relationship with his master is very deep,by how you explain it in yur essay and now yoe to read more soon.