Reviews for Seduction
Please.. Continue.. I beg of you.. TTTT
wat?! update plz
sarah chapter 15 . 3/8
please update this story is so unique i really love it
Must keep going on with the story! Addicting
UnbrokenHeart chapter 15 . 9/18/2016
I love your story, but you didn't updated since 2014! I'm so excited to read more. Please, don't make us wait no longer. xoxo
Guest chapter 15 . 7/1/2016
Oh you left me hanging. Please update dear author. I love this story!
LilNyNyify chapter 15 . 6/24/2016
Oh my goodness I just started reading and this story is amazing! I like how you breathed a bit more life into Sasuke's personality so that this wouldn't be a totally onesided fic of just Sakura's thought. Amazing. Superb. Like please. More? Im setting the alert so I can know when the next chapter is up ️.
Your new dedicated fan,
LilNyNyify
kisekiss chapter 14 . 5/23/2016
Oh my goodness! It's been a while but i'm still patiently waiting for this to continue! Haha i'm hooked w/ this story please update
black'nwhitepanda chapter 15 . 2/28/2016
I admit I didn't read thru every single word (oops, sorry) but the last part of this chapter, and I mean the recognition that Sasuke had over the rings (and I sure as hell got lost in the line, 'you know, too') made it all interesting! If you're still up and have plans to continue this story, I'd be grateful and read through the unfolding mystery! Hope to hear from you soon!
sweetpoison chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Woman.
That was pretty damn cool ;)
I am soooo curious right now. In the UK it's almost 4 a.m but how am I supposed to sleep now?!
Please keep on writing, I like your style and the mystery in this story is quite entertaining, really.
Hope you update soon
Bye bye
-A
kisekiss chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
Umm.. please continue? Your story is good and i really want to know what will happen..
artsypatsy chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
update please im dying to know what's going to happen after this chapter i love this fanfic!
yukishakura chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Errm why do I get the feeling that Karin purposely provoke Sakura more so she could steal Sakura from Sasuke. And I can see that in this story it is Sakura that is problematic, Sasuke is the normal and sensible one (since there are no massacre and aside from problems with his dad he quite have a happy life). Why do I always ended up reading fic where Sakura is the more problematic and dramatic XD.
yukishakura chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Lol.. The chapters never fail to entertain me :)). How Sasuke was able to make the innocent hot tea talk became perverted was really funny. So, the mystery part has already begun, it quite gave me the creeps because I was reading this alone upstairs at 1 pm lol. And it seems that Karin has taken quite a 'liking' to Sakura, I always like when I found Karin not as bitchy romantic rival in stories, but still she was rival with Sasuke for Sakura XD. Yess, Sasuke and Naruto pov pleaseee.. They are such dorky and clueless boys :))
yukishakura chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Lololl.. This chapter is so funnyy.. Sasuke is funnily OOC but I don't really mind. I like the way he talk, it's so pompous. This story could also be in romance/humor genre with the way you write, but it is probably because I haven't reached the mystery part yet.