Reviews for Seduction
UnbrokenHeart chapter 15 . 9/18
I love your story, but you didn't updated since 2014! I'm so excited to read more. Please, don't make us wait no longer. xoxo
Oh you left me hanging. Please update dear author. I love this story!
LilNyNyify chapter 15 . 6/24
Oh my goodness I just started reading and this story is amazing! I like how you breathed a bit more life into Sasuke's personality so that this wouldn't be a totally onesided fic of just Sakura's thought. Amazing. Superb. Like please. More? Im setting the alert so I can know when the next chapter is up ️.
Your new dedicated fan,
LilNyNyify
kisekiss chapter 14 . 5/23
Oh my goodness! It's been a while but i'm still patiently waiting for this to continue! Haha i'm hooked w/ this story please update
black'nwhitepanda chapter 15 . 2/28
I admit I didn't read thru every single word (oops, sorry) but the last part of this chapter, and I mean the recognition that Sasuke had over the rings (and I sure as hell got lost in the line, 'you know, too') made it all interesting! If you're still up and have plans to continue this story, I'd be grateful and read through the unfolding mystery! Hope to hear from you soon!
sweetpoison chapter 15 . 12/26/2015
Woman.
That was pretty damn cool ;)
I am soooo curious right now. In the UK it's almost 4 a.m but how am I supposed to sleep now?!
Please keep on writing, I like your style and the mystery in this story is quite entertaining, really.
Hope you update soon
Bye bye
-A
kisekiss chapter 15 . 12/3/2015
Umm.. please continue? Your story is good and i really want to know what will happen..
artsypatsy chapter 15 . 11/29/2015
update please im dying to know what's going to happen after this chapter i love this fanfic!
yukishakura chapter 9 . 11/8/2015
Errm why do I get the feeling that Karin purposely provoke Sakura more so she could steal Sakura from Sasuke. And I can see that in this story it is Sakura that is problematic, Sasuke is the normal and sensible one (since there are no massacre and aside from problems with his dad he quite have a happy life). Why do I always ended up reading fic where Sakura is the more problematic and dramatic XD.
yukishakura chapter 7 . 11/8/2015
Lol.. The chapters never fail to entertain me :)). How Sasuke was able to make the innocent hot tea talk became perverted was really funny. So, the mystery part has already begun, it quite gave me the creeps because I was reading this alone upstairs at 1 pm lol. And it seems that Karin has taken quite a 'liking' to Sakura, I always like when I found Karin not as bitchy romantic rival in stories, but still she was rival with Sasuke for Sakura XD. Yess, Sasuke and Naruto pov pleaseee.. They are such dorky and clueless boys :))
yukishakura chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
Lololl.. This chapter is so funnyy.. Sasuke is funnily OOC but I don't really mind. I like the way he talk, it's so pompous. This story could also be in romance/humor genre with the way you write, but it is probably because I haven't reached the mystery part yet.
Guest chapter 15 . 10/18/2015
So given the odd circumstance of,her drowning. I'd say Suigetsu is,involved... Will we find out,soon?

Loving thus fix.
Guest chapter 15 . 9/29/2015
This is one of the best Sasusaku AUs I've ever read. It's almost a year since you last updated, gosh I hope somehow you'd continue with this. If I had a right to demand, I would, haha! Also, Ino and Hinata are hilarious. Even Karin. It's just a total package of a fan fiction, ya know. Glorious smut (heh), fluff, humor, angst, and mystery. Oh what the hell, I'm just gonna go ahead and DEMAND that you finish this story... (Pretty please? )
guest 2015 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I LOVE THIS FANFIC AND IM SO SAD IT HASNT BEEN COMPLETED :,(
Fairykitten56 chapter 15 . 9/23/2015
This is a crime to just leave people hanging like this! Although I have just now read this fic for myself, I see that you haven't updated in almost a year! A YEAR! I really want to know what happens so badly! The snake is Orochimarus thing, right?
I absolutely am in love with your writing style where you can have me dating on moment then have me doubled over in laughter. Actually, this should be lab led as a comedy fic.
I adore the convrosations between Sakura, Ino, and Tsunade; it really gives the whole sarcastic girly feel to thee parts.
And hence there's the romantic parts. Now, I can't remember if its in chapter one or two, but I remember the part where Sakura and Saskue were in a Janitors closet as the hospital, and just everything about that scene getting to me. I seriously felt like it was all happened to me (me being in Sakuras position).
Which I think is just another way your writing has a profoundly clear POV for all the characters. Plus your vocabulary is quite extensive, and even though I find my self reading higher level books/fan fictions than most people I know, I had to look up some of the words.
Another part was when Kakashi was being considered to become Hokage but then he got turned down because people though him and Sakura were... That part really hit home for me because me and my brother-in-law have a very close (strictly platonic) relationship, but because he is 30 years old and I am 14, everyone believes without further thought or investigation that he will, without question, try something, simply because we are friends. And it angers me whenever it is brought up in conversations because it seems as though there is now an age restriction on friendship. What I'm trying to say is, this affected me so because I can relate to that exact situation.
This is currently my favourite SasuSaku fanfic I have read to date.
Please please please please continue this. I honestly never want to stop reading this. -