Reviews for Seduction
missDori chapter 15 . 7/17
Awesome story! I wonder what that symbol is... will we ever find out? Lol. I hope you have the chance to come back to this story. Best of luck!
shaki chapter 4 . 7/9
I love it, but just how old IS sakura that she almost seemes a not-a-first-choise-in-marriage. she cant be that old
ilufmanga chapter 15 . 5/22
NOOOOO! Cliffhanger! WHY?! Who is the owner of that damn ring?! I suspected Suigetsu, because of the water and he is an underling of the Snake. But now Sakura has one too? Does that mean that she is the next one to die? It cannot possible be a gift of Sasuke is it? Right? I really hoped he wasn't guilty of whatsoever. T.T
Will you please update somewhere in the future?
ilufmanga chapter 7 . 5/21
The metaphor of Lee being a shrimp was hilarious!
When I read about the Ghost, I expected her to be 'evil' towards Sakura. But why wasnt she?
LeonTheGirl chapter 15 . 3/20
Its just getting Better and better
2 Sided coiN chapter 15 . 1/27
"Mulder & Scully" is what you give me & then you don't update?! That's harsh. -_-
Sook03 chapter 3 . 1/18
Oh dear. I had to Google third nipples immediately after reading this. I hope you're happy.
Sook03 chapter 2 . 1/18
My god. I had an experience like Sakura; I went on a date and my partner bought me roses. I'm allergic to flowers so I was a red eyes, were nosed mess.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 1/17
Oh dear. She better start running away. I feel like the moment he breathes on her he'll get her pregnant.
doctermushtacio chapter 15 . 1/8
Kool cant wait for the next chapter. Update quickly
Shadoah Kriegel chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
I love this story and am hoping you will update soon.
flameOverlordess chapter 15 . 12/8/2014
That's a really cool story you got there. It's got plot twists and it's not full of fluff and sweetness (not that I hate it though). Hope you update before Christmas cause it's been almost two months since you last updated a chapter.
0rdinaryMe chapter 15 . 11/5/2014
I just started reading and i couldn't get enough of it that i finished it in one day! You're such a talented writer! Please continue with your brilliant work of art!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Love it! Can't wait for the next chapter!
kitanalao chapter 10 . 10/27/2014
oh... i didn't expect that to happens...oh... poor sasuke...