Reviews for The Green Blade
This was so good!
Xtin2000 chapter 15 . 2/8
wow wow wow what a story!
Xtin2000 chapter 12 . 2/8
Oh my God I am deeply in love with this story! Wow Wow Wow, the way those boys were talking, it is just so perfect! This is exactly how I picture them and you made an intimate relationship between those two so beautifully believable and still had them remain friends! God I love it so so so so so so much!
tina chapter 15 . 2/7
Amacing AS always
Crookednos chapter 15 . 1/24
I loved reading this! It was a very detailed, genuine, and fun mystery. I loved how you were able to keep Sherlock and John's relationship platonic (there's not nearly as much out there for the non-slash Sherlockians as there are for the Johnlock fans), though I did enjoy the funny little bits in between as they progressed in their relationship. The mystery was very good, and kept me guessing (wrongly) until the end. The fast-paced parts made my heart race, and the humorous parts made me smile. Thank you so much for this great fiction (and for its respectable length), and keep in mind that I would LOVE a sequel!
Words of a Poet chapter 15 . 1/21
Ah, what a brilliant story! Had me guessing who the killer was the whole time. And - naturally - I guessed wrong.
I absolutely love the heavy friendship. You portrayed all of the characters beautifully. I love them all. Good old Lestrade, and you even had me rooting for Sally too. I enjoyed the new relationship between Sally and Sherlock - many writers portray her as the antagonist. She may have been a little bit in this one too - but in the end you can't not like her too.
I appreciate how you kept John and Sherlock's friendship platonic. I always get irritated when people jump to conclusions - close friendship? They must be in a relationship.
I loved the hugs, cuddling, good humour, and discovery into their complicated relationship. The part in which Sherlock reverted to the words of his arch enemy was an important and intriguing chapter. I think this story had a lot of indepth and self revelation.
In the end, it was a cunning and well devised story. I only wish the killer had a slightly better ulterior motive - his/her (no revealing) actions were reasonable, but not quite as indepth as you could've gone.
Nonetheless, still a pysco, crazy, villain that Sherlock needed to solve.
A fantastic story, and kudos to you.
SmartieQueen chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
Quite honestly, you mentioned America and I can just see something going south, and the two boys heading off for a case. I'd love to see them in an unfermilliar environment. Maybe a sequel?

Anyways, I absolutely adored this. Its orriginal, entirely realistic, and everyone is spot on. Perfect!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
I love your story (even though the killer was quite obvious) it made me so happy to see a story this wonderful. It makes me determined to start writing of my own
kellygreen83 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
This is a great story. You've really captured the voices of John and Sherlock and the rest while making the characters your own. It's a compelling mystery that had me pretty sure the villain was one of two people until the end (well I mostly ruled out one of my "suspects" fairly quickly but still had a niggling doubt) only to realize that I was wrong on both counts, though I did guess the location of the final showdown beforehand :). I am glad I found your work because you are a very good storyteller (and much better at words then I am) and I plan on reading all of your other stories soon.
dolourous chapter 15 . 12/2/2016
Another brilliant story! If they ever begin a novelization of the series (set in modern times), you'd be a fantastic choice for an author. You stay true to the characters (as written), while also picking up the nuances of a friendship deeper than addressed on the show.

Fantastic!
Heather Snow chapter 14 . 10/5/2016
Had to review this chapter, because I reviewed this a few years ago. And one again, it was good :-)

Very well written. The story just carried me along, very engaging. The moment where permanent damage was about to happen was just perfect. Your characterization was outstanding. Loved the improvement in the relationship with Sally. Don't suppose any of your other stories continue on with that?
Guest chapter 15 . 9/7/2016
I absolutely LOVED this!
Gracie Ghost chapter 8 . 7/23/2016
That was so cute
BodhiJones chapter 15 . 7/4/2016
A really wonderfully written story. As intelligent, layered and eloquent as you'd hope from a Sherlock fic. Bravo! :)
Hesperis chapter 15 . 6/7/2016