Reviews for The Green Blade
TheAcidicSimp chapter 15 . 6/21
A wonderful fan-fiction. It kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time. Humours, brilliant - this fan-fic had it all. I definitely recommend reading this if you love BBC Sherlock. Amazing head-cannons thrown in the mix too. Loved it. Keep it up - The_Acidic_Simp
miyuuuuuuu chapter 15 . 6/5
Hands down best story till now !
JackieB chapter 15 . 5/27
So well written. Really really enjoyed this, a good story. Thank you.
McHodges713 chapter 15 . 3/18
Brilliant! It's like an actual episode of the show if the writers were extremely horny!
LittleMx chapter 14 . 11/29/2020
I actually fist-pumped. The tension and suspense in this story so far are worthy of an independent, professional work. This is incredibly well paced and timed. I have nothing but compliments. Even though Sherlock and John are not together in this, you have managed to show your audience the depth of their relationship and platonic love for each other. Stunning.
LittleMx chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
My heart literally jumped at that last line, and I am the kind of person who enjoys horror. Brilliantly done.
Bookwormkat1 chapter 15 . 8/8/2020
riveting, thank you. also adorable and perfect balance of not slash but close friends
redstarsarc chapter 15 . 7/5/2020
This is really well-written, so much so it could very well be a real episode. You've got each character's voice down pat and Sherlock's deductions felt believable, which I know can be quite a challenge. I'm impressed! So thank you for writing this; it was a delight to read.
SunhatLlama chapter 15 . 6/26/2020
OMG THIS IS GREAT
HarrietSilverwynd chapter 15 . 4/12/2020
I love this fic. 10/10 platonic Johnlock :)
Kaushiki Lahiri chapter 15 . 3/23/2020
*Reichenbach Fall
Kaushiki Lahiri chapter 15 . 3/23/2020
This is honestly among the best fanfictions I have ever read .
The plot was engaging,the humor right to the point in fact it's so good that it could have been one of the episodes set before 'The Reinbach Fall'.
I especially loved the part when John told Sherlock that he loved him. that was so sweet and genuine .
What wouldn't I give to see it on screen played like that.
I am also very glad that you kept this strictly bromance and did not make it into a johnlock fic because while I don't hate then per se they spoil John and Sherlock's beautiful canonic relationship.
You kept me engaged throughout the fic andyou have a great talent
WELL DONE!
Izzy otton chapter 15 . 12/13/2019
READ IT. This could be an actual episode it is so good.
Guest chapter 15 . 8/7/2019
This was the best case fic I've ever read!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/30/2019
Amazing work I thought 15 chapters made it ongoing but it was complete! I’m so happy to be able to read this it was amazing! One of the few works that are so well written
1,016 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »