Reviews for The Green Blade
dolourous chapter 15 . 12/2
Another brilliant story! If they ever begin a novelization of the series (set in modern times), you'd be a fantastic choice for an author. You stay true to the characters (as written), while also picking up the nuances of a friendship deeper than addressed on the show.

Fantastic!
Heather Snow chapter 14 . 10/5
Had to review this chapter, because I reviewed this a few years ago. And one again, it was good :-)

Very well written. The story just carried me along, very engaging. The moment where permanent damage was about to happen was just perfect. Your characterization was outstanding. Loved the improvement in the relationship with Sally. Don't suppose any of your other stories continue on with that?
I absolutely LOVED this!
Gracie Ghost chapter 8 . 7/23
That was so cute
BodhiJones chapter 15 . 7/4
A really wonderfully written story. As intelligent, layered and eloquent as you'd hope from a Sherlock fic. Bravo! :)
Hesperis chapter 15 . 6/7
Nicely written story :)
Jade-t9 chapter 15 . 6/2
What a great fic! This is definitely one of my favorites. And that awesome line: "It was the sort of look you might give your dog if it fetched the newspaper and you found the crossword already filled in."

Genius and amazingly done.
19martinr chapter 1 . 5/9
Nice! (:
saisoto chapter 1 . 4/4
Awesome!
Love the characters, their interaction and the story behind all this. Thank you for making this amazing fanfic.
I made a quick sketch, hope you like it. I mention you of course. art/SherlockBBC-The-Green-Blade-sketch-601054342
Weehoodle chapter 1 . 2/27
Oooooo... This should be good! Wonderful pacing, creative wording, awesome job.
Wuchel1 chapter 15 . 2/26
This story is brilliant. The plot, the characterization, everything. Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
Leraiv Snape chapter 15 . 2/19
This was a masterful piece of fiction. I really loved the way that you have woven together a variety of Sherlock and John moments, creating a compelling case even when much of what we're reading it for is the interaction between our two favorites. This was beautifully constructed and VERY in-character. I loved the introduction of Hopkins as a character - I feel like the show would benefit from him, to be honest :). Thank you for a stellar tale with lots of beautiful moments. I did not guess who the killer was - I thought it was someone else close to them, so that revelation came as a complete surprise, though you'd set it up quite well. Well done!
thescientist291 chapter 15 . 1/27
Love love LOVED this story, more than I had expected to. You captured their relationship so perfectly, be it in descriptions or just the actions/words they'd do and say. I loved the part where John remarks on how fast a texter Sherlock is, and Sherlock responds with the suggestion of using thumbs in place of "one finger and a pained expression". Oh my gosh. That killed me. I was crying and laughing for quite a few minutes. I also loved the scene where Lestrade watched John hand a paper to Sherlock while Sherlock reached for it simultaneously, neither of them looking at each other. Just this whole thing was really well done. Also, bloody well done at writing the mystery. I admire everyone who can put a mystery together like that. I've heard it isn't that difficult to do, once you know how to do it, but I haven't figured it out just yet for myself, so I shall continue to be amazed. Man, Johns deduction surrounding the *SPOILER* cold, I hadn't picked up on that at all. And this is the first time, I believe, that I have ever liked Sally. So great job on that as well. You showed the human side of Sally and Sherlock incredibly well, without making it seem too cheesey or overdone, and I loved that. Great job. Bravo :)
That was amazing!
nobody suspicious chapter 15 . 1/16
Oh I love this story! Had me laughing throughout it. My family were sending me strange looks but I told them to read it now they look as silly as me! Haha but this is so well done. Beautifully written and brilliant plot. Will definitely be checking out your other works. Again amazing!