Reviews for The Green Blade
Courtney chapter 15 . 9/11
I loved it, absolutely wonderful. Very true to the characters, I could picture it so well :)
incredibly impressive. Except now, all I want is a hard copy!
Scarla Vanessa chapter 14 . 8/23
I totally thought that the culprit was Peter, didn't even suspect Tim, wonderful plot line, I really like your way of thought and your book. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, thank you, you've risen my standards. Pls continue this ;)
Chandrima chapter 15 . 7/6
Okay, so I've. Been looking for a good Johnlock story for a really long time, and this one has to be the best. No kidding. I'm so glad I found this story. I LOVE the way you've described the usual characters in the show, and kept their personality, especially what a pain in the ass Anderson is. Didn't really expect the killer to be HIM until John saw him when he was coming up the stairs. The whole time, I was soo sure it was that guy( who you said looks like the killer)-sheesh it's hard to not spoil the story xD Although imI did find John just liiitttle bit preachy, and the title of the srory is very misleading...sounds like a srory of Sherlock in the original time period, with maybe some cool weapons or something. But overall, a joy to read. Thank you
sunnydae13 chapter 15 . 6/28
Awesome story! So here's the deal, I'm new to Sherlock. Been meaning to watch it for forever, but haven't really has the time. I ended up with a free afternoon so I watched Doctor Strange, which lead to finally starting Sherlock. Which i finished in no time, and it's so great, and so not enough of Sherlock! So i turned to fan fiction for some more! Read a couple one shots/short fics but, eh. Then I came across yours, and it was perfect. Well written, lots of mystery, lots of nice Sherlockisms, nice deductions, and show references. As I just rewatched seasons 1, this line was the best in your story:
John stepped forward briskly. "She's in shock," he explained, putting a soothing hand on her back.

Sherlock waved an arm at an approaching paramedic. "Get this woman a blanket," he demanded.

I loved it! Plus i usually can spot the whodunit, so i was pleasantly surprised with the out come! So thanksfor sharing your story, it was exactly what i was looking for!
Tiger LilyGirl chapter 15 . 6/25
This was a lot better then I thought it was going to be and I expected it to be good fic. I liked the way you portrayed the characters. Thank you for taking to time out of your day to write this.
ClaireBear chapter 15 . 6/13
Woo I loved this story! Lots of thought put into it, would say every little detail is accounted for. A great read!
This was so good!
DeletAccountPlease chapter 15 . 2/8
wow wow wow what a story!
DeletAccountPlease chapter 12 . 2/8
Oh my God I am deeply in love with this story! Wow Wow Wow, the way those boys were talking, it is just so perfect! This is exactly how I picture them and you made an intimate relationship between those two so beautifully believable and still had them remain friends! God I love it so so so so so so much!
tina chapter 15 . 2/7
Amacing AS always
Crookednos chapter 15 . 1/24
I loved reading this! It was a very detailed, genuine, and fun mystery. I loved how you were able to keep Sherlock and John's relationship platonic (there's not nearly as much out there for the non-slash Sherlockians as there are for the Johnlock fans), though I did enjoy the funny little bits in between as they progressed in their relationship. The mystery was very good, and kept me guessing (wrongly) until the end. The fast-paced parts made my heart race, and the humorous parts made me smile. Thank you so much for this great fiction (and for its respectable length), and keep in mind that I would LOVE a sequel!
Words of a Poet chapter 15 . 1/21
Ah, what a brilliant story! Had me guessing who the killer was the whole time. And - naturally - I guessed wrong.
I absolutely love the heavy friendship. You portrayed all of the characters beautifully. I love them all. Good old Lestrade, and you even had me rooting for Sally too. I enjoyed the new relationship between Sally and Sherlock - many writers portray her as the antagonist. She may have been a little bit in this one too - but in the end you can't not like her too.
I appreciate how you kept John and Sherlock's friendship platonic. I always get irritated when people jump to conclusions - close friendship? They must be in a relationship.
I loved the hugs, cuddling, good humour, and discovery into their complicated relationship. The part in which Sherlock reverted to the words of his arch enemy was an important and intriguing chapter. I think this story had a lot of indepth and self revelation.
In the end, it was a cunning and well devised story. I only wish the killer had a slightly better ulterior motive - his/her (no revealing) actions were reasonable, but not quite as indepth as you could've gone.
Nonetheless, still a pysco, crazy, villain that Sherlock needed to solve.
A fantastic story, and kudos to you.
SmartieQueen chapter 15 . 12/30/2016
Quite honestly, you mentioned America and I can just see something going south, and the two boys heading off for a case. I'd love to see them in an unfermilliar environment. Maybe a sequel?

Anyways, I absolutely adored this. Its orriginal, entirely realistic, and everyone is spot on. Perfect!
Guest chapter 15 . 12/27/2016
I love your story (even though the killer was quite obvious) it made me so happy to see a story this wonderful. It makes me determined to start writing of my own
kellygreen83 chapter 1 . 12/13/2016
This is a great story. You've really captured the voices of John and Sherlock and the rest while making the characters your own. It's a compelling mystery that had me pretty sure the villain was one of two people until the end (well I mostly ruled out one of my "suspects" fairly quickly but still had a niggling doubt) only to realize that I was wrong on both counts, though I did guess the location of the final showdown beforehand :). I am glad I found your work because you are a very good storyteller (and much better at words then I am) and I plan on reading all of your other stories soon.