Reviews for The Green Blade
shipwreckintheraein chapter 15 . 1/27
Love love LOVED this story, more than I had expected to. You captured their relationship so perfectly, be it in descriptions or just the actions/words they'd do and say. I loved the part where John remarks on how fast a texter Sherlock is, and Sherlock responds with the suggestion of using thumbs in place of "one finger and a pained expression". Oh my gosh. That killed me. I was crying and laughing for quite a few minutes. I also loved the scene where Lestrade watched John hand a paper to Sherlock while Sherlock reached for it simultaneously, neither of them looking at each other. Just this whole thing was really well done. Also, bloody well done at writing the mystery. I admire everyone who can put a mystery together like that. I've heard it isn't that difficult to do, once you know how to do it, but I haven't figured it out just yet for myself, so I shall continue to be amazed. Man, Johns deduction surrounding the *SPOILER* cold, I hadn't picked up on that at all. And this is the first time, I believe, that I have ever liked Sally. So great job on that as well. You showed the human side of Sally and Sherlock incredibly well, without making it seem too cheesey or overdone, and I loved that. Great job. Bravo :)
That was amazing!
nobody suspicious chapter 15 . 1/16
Oh I love this story! Had me laughing throughout it. My family were sending me strange looks but I told them to read it now they look as silly as me! Haha but this is so well done. Beautifully written and brilliant plot. Will definitely be checking out your other works. Again amazing!
This story is absolutely amazing ! I love the bit about the blanket! Genius! This has got to be one of my favourite stores! An awesome writer! Read it!
This was amazing! The characters were perfect and the story was brilliant! You should send this to Moffat :D
EwigeStudentin chapter 5 . 1/4
I loved your blow by blow account of a Molly Hooper moment! It was hilarious and disturbingly accurate O.o
The plot thickens! I have a feeling we've already met the perp but... nah, can't be, or can it?
The ending of this chapter is too creepy in contrast to all the snake charmer fun, gotta read on!
EwigeStudentin chapter 1 . 1/4
What an awesome first chapter, so masterfully written!
Alea Carter chapter 15 . 12/25/2015
Great work! You have somehow managed to keep me interested all the way through your story and that is certainly not an easy think to accomplish. Most stories loose my attention after few chapters, bud I honestly was not able to stop reading The Green Blade. Thank you for a pleasant afternoon with your story and keep up the good work! :)

Best wishes,

Alea
N.a.brun chapter 15 . 11/16/2015
This was one of the most wonderful fanfictions I have ever read. Seriously you should publish this, changing a few things around obviously.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 15 . 11/13/2015
Great, brilliant, amazing! The rescue was well thought out. I absolutely love how John figured it out, in character, believable, and yet utterly amazing :D I like the shovel talk with Lestrade, he doesn't get appreciated enough but he is smart and bloody good at his job. Hopkins did play the role I envision too, so hooray for that :D 3 Great ending scene too with Sally's much needed punch to Anderson, such great moment. I like how Sherlock did something nice and his and John's hug was perfect for them and the scene. Could you write a one shot of everyone at trivia night? It would be a fun character sketch
BooksAreMedicine chapter 14 . 11/13/2015
Whoa, excellent chapter, the killer and his methods make so much sense! Creative story and well planned. I love how Sally and Sherlock support each other so well and how Lestrade finally sees the leader in John. John handles Hopkins well too. The last bit was so awesome with how you had Sherlock get one clue and that great line by John.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 13 . 11/13/2015
Yay for the Star Wars reference :) Hopkins did pretty well at keeping Sherlock contained too. Sally's character was great, showed her smarts which you know she has to have but Anderson ruins her attitude too much to see it. I like how she tries to save John too.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 12 . 11/13/2015
I really enjoyed how you view their relationship, its how I feel too. That they do love each other but are best friends. You really captured John well here with demanding that Sherlock be himself with the touching and how he explains his feelings and why he knows that Sherlock can laugh with him, valid argument there. I liked seeing a vulnerable Sherlock and it was nice to learn more about him. The Sally thing was a genius twist, so glad Lestrade is on their side. My money is still on Peter for the killer.
BooksAreMedicine chapter 11 . 11/12/2015
Great scene here. The alibi was very well written with Mrs. Hudson helping out too. I admire how Lestrade handles everything so well with his actions and how he balances friendship and his job and doing the right thing. This serial killer is creepy with the wig and calling card, I do hope it's not Hopkins. I was hoping it was Peter...I guess I will see. Sherlock defending John from gossip about their "relationship" was great, I am curious though what your take is on it, great friends/platonic soul mates or in a relationship but unaware?
BooksAreMedicine chapter 10 . 11/12/2015
So glad Lestrade didn't suspect Sherlock for too long, Moriarty is such a bastard, mimicking Sherlock. I really enjoyed seeing how John handled Sherlock to ensure he could still help the police and not further traumatize the victims. I am also glad Sally figured out how he was getting to the victims too.