Reviews for The Green Blade
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 15 . 8/21/2014
This was epic. I feel like I just read a mystery novel from the library, but filled with all of my favorite characters and tons of extra sass. "Get this woman a blanket" had me losing it, as did Sally's behavior through the whole last two chapters. The deep conversations and inside jokes are what I typically expect from Sherlock fanfics, but you both did a fantastic job with them and incorporated them seamlessly into a full-fledged good murder mystery (much less typicial in this fandom). The killer wasn't the person I first suspected (and about half the time is - this time I at first thought it was the other person spending lots of time there), and you had a great plot with the "mistake" victim and framing attempts, as well as the look at Sherlock's focus on Moriarty. I'll totally be rereading this one multiple times in the future.
Writer's-BlockDP chapter 8 . 8/21/2014
I was going to wait until I finished the entire story to leave a review, but this is far too adorable to not break right now. I love the banter and understanding between our two favorite boys. Lestrade wondering what was going on, John making sure Sherlock eats and drinks, and the whole "what toast?" thing are all absolutely fantastic. Also love the final couple of lines in this chapter, with Sherlock not wanting anyone to know how bad he is at being a sociopath (which is pretty much a recurring theme in the entire series). So adorable and hilarious; I keep getting funny looks when I start going "aww" out loud or breaking out into laughter. Having a Sherlock "fanboy" in the Yard is really interesting too.
Lunabloup chapter 8 . 8/8/2014
Oh My Moffat, this chapter was... Sherlock says, John's reaction. Sherlock's fear when he thinks John is going to leave him, it is the worst, hurt so much. I reread this fanfic, and I stop only to leave you a review on the special chapter, because I love it and it hurt so much.
AnonOmous chapter 15 . 8/4/2014
Wow, I can't believe I didn't read this story sooner! It was absolutely brilliant! Read it from beginning to end with barely any breaks it was so good. It was like reading an actual episode. Well done!
Guest chapter 15 . 7/26/2014
Finished this story and i absolutely love it just bloody brilliant! Altho some part about john and sherlock were quite deep but sherlock is like that so yea i think i'll reread some to get it but its awesome like for realzzz i hope you keep on writing! :)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/26/2014
I LOVE CHAPTER 8 OHMYGOD I JUST I LOVE YOU KEEP WRITING
BenedictCumberfans chapter 15 . 7/21/2014
I am utterly in love with this story.
I can't say that I have ever read another Sherlock fanfic as amazingly well written as this. I was blown away.
Perfect story! I really enjoyed it!
alice.ou84 chapter 7 . 7/10/2014
This is a fantastic fic! I can't believe I've just gotten into you Verityburns. You are the only one who can make pre slash/slash readable without me cringing. I hope you write more fanfiction. You have a true talent in them.
food chapter 12 . 7/9/2014
This is amazing!
I'm like 'give me more!'
But if i'm like that it will be over soon and i'll be very sad. :(
bum101 chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
this is amazing and those are the types of things Sherlock would say and how he would think etc.
love it!
Guest chapter 15 . 6/21/2014
This is the best thing I have ever read in my entire life! This should be made into an actual episode or two !
gigioliveira01 chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
I am on Chapter One, and I cannot proceed. D.I. Lestrade is the killer guy?! Holy fucking shit, that plot twist is one of the best ones I have read on this site.
*slowly starts clapping"
Sparrow49 chapter 15 . 6/13/2014
Simply wonderful, and so very satisfying! (especially that well time right hook! Nice) I am so impressed at how all the pieces fit together so neatly, both in solution to the crimes, AND in the even more important emotional plot. Really brilliantly done!
deadgirlshavefandoms2 chapter 1 . 6/10/2014
Wow. This was really good. I'm pleasantly surprised you were able to come up with a more realistic case than most people. It seems you really thought this through and I'm so glad I saw this fanfiction and got to read it. Keep writing!
Ilythia Major chapter 15 . 5/31/2014
I'm sure you're fed up with reviews but I have to say that I absolutely loved this, I finally got a good Sherlock fix after heaven knows how long, and I love how you interconnected everything, and I can't believe I didn't see the ending coming or that *he* was the killer—I thought it was the other *he* who shall remain nameless. (And it was refreshing to experience Sherlock again without the "mind palace")
1,016 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »