Reviews for The Green Blade
Tammy chapter 15 . 3/5/2014
I know you wrote this story a few years back, but I've only just read it and I'm absolutely bowled over by the quality. You're brilliant. Thank you SO much for a wonderful case fic, so spot on in character portrayal that I want to send it to all my friends that have no idea about fanfiction so they'll see how good it can be. The humour! I got lots of laughs from this and it was so clever. I adore the relationship here - Sherlock and John are more devoted than lovers, but in a platonic way. It was beautiful. Thank you Thank you Thank you. I'm converting this to Kindle and look forward to reading it many times.
feathersw chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
Loved this! Thank you for sharing. You really have a gift.
TrixieNancy124 chapter 15 . 3/2/2014
Brilliantly written! The killer was really unexpected, I couldn't guess at all! Love this, great job!

To anyone who hasn't read this, GO READ IT! You won't regret it. :)
hobbitfoot chapter 15 . 2/26/2014
Delightful! I did NOT know who it was all along!
Noxburry chapter 15 . 2/25/2014
The "get this woman a blanket" line was gold. It was one of my favorite lines from the series, and I'm so happy you brought it back. This was an excellent fix, truly a joy to read. I hope you continue writing Sherlock fics, because I'm hungry for more!
Uniquely X chapter 15 . 2/24/2014
Brilliant. That was absolutely brilliant. I thought I was so clever and figured it out, and then I was wrong. Plot twist! It was a really enjoyable read.
Noxburry chapter 12 . 2/17/2014
I have to admit, when John and Sherlock slept next to each other, I was apprehensive, as I do NOT ship johnlock at all, but the hilarity of Sherlock misinterpreting the cellphone really helped relieve some tension before before their heart to heart.
Noxburry chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
Molly's reaction to Sherlock is EXACTLY the same as mine would be. Spot on.
ParadoxPeak chapter 15 . 2/9/2014
*hugs computer* .
Ch33tahP4w chapter 15 . 1/30/2014
Cute friendship I love it. And Sally actually not hating Sherlock at the end was amazing. Keep up the awesome writing!
Maimat B chapter 15 . 1/27/2014
Awesome story I loved reading it. You put everything together beautifully.
Colelockian chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
This was great! Sherlock and John's relationship was amazing something that I could see happening! Thank you!
Colelockian chapter 8 . 1/21/2014
This chapter frightened me. As I went through it I saw what John saw when Sherlock said his words and I felt the fear John felt. This was a great chapter, thank you.
HCP chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
I can't put into words how amazingly in character and simply beautiful this story was. My hat goes off to you. Thank you so much for writing this masterpiece of wit, twisting plotline and tangible fleshed out characters. Not a thing out of place, damningly believable. It was perfect. :)
Quietlyimplode chapter 15 . 1/9/2014
Brilliant. Been looking for platonic johnlock fics and this fits the bill Perfectly! Thank you! Any recs for what's next? Awesome fic.
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »