Reviews for The Green Blade
Mell C chapter 13 . 9/16/2018
So delightfully suspenseful!
pipib chapter 14 . 8/3/2018
I had only half worked out who the killer was.
There was quite a few red herrings in the mix. Great story.
Guest chapter 15 . 6/30/2018
This is ultimately THE BEST thing I've read for a LONG LONG TIME and thank you SO SO MUCH for sharing this story with the world!
KingKaizen chapter 15 . 6/25/2018
Brilliant.
demi-witchdaughterofHades chapter 15 . 6/20/2018
I loved this bloody story! Amazing.
csarbani14 chapter 1 . 6/1/2018
Was wrong...It was lovely to be wrong.
csarbani14 chapter 3 . 5/31/2018
I am predicting... having read only the first chapter that Hopkins killed people so that Sherlock came back to working with the police.
Probably wrong but... let's see.
Author Pendragon Of Camelot chapter 14 . 3/13/2018
OH MY GOD. Just read the line 'he' s under the bed' and I am absolutely terrified! This is like every child's nightmare! I've not finished the story, but I don't think I'll do a review once I have anyway. I would just be repeating what everyone else has said. Read the review below mine for what I completely agree with!
Larca Scorsa chapter 15 . 2/9/2018
Oh my God. I think I'm in shock.
I mean, really. This was probably the best Sherlock fanfiction I've ever read. The one that match so much with the show, I mean. I love other Sherlock fanfictions, deeply, some just leave me heartbroken, or just laughing out loud, or with too many tears on my cheeks or sparkles in my eyes. (And just so you know, The Road Less Traveled and The Heart on the Hole are two of them. Amongst others. And The Green Blade too, well, obviously.)

But this. This one, was just... wow. I've never really paid attention to the mystery and crime fictions here, because of... I don't know, skepticism upon the fact that it could be good. But then, I know you were damn good. Discovered your work a month ago or two, I think. Hit me right in the guts. So I tried this one, because I had a bit of time ahead of me. Well I'm glad, 'cause I couldn't stop reading. Totally hooked up, I was.

And, oh God. This was just so fucking good. I loved it. I discovered Sherlock (I mean, finally watched the show) not a year ago. And I fell in. And your fiction, it was like a whole new episode to me, better than a Christmas present, but with all I wanted to see in it: a good and really interesting case, a good serial killer, suspense, the point of view of the victims (God I cried for Maggie, I so deeply wanted her to stay alive), all the secondary characters (Lestrade, Hopkins and Sally, oh Sally —never saw her pictured like that and it felt sooo good, just for once, not to blame her for anything, to understand her, to treat her like a fucking human being! I half expected her to end up with John, and I would have been happy about it, because your Sally was exceptional), ... and the bit with the relationship between John and Sherlock of course. It was quite perfect. (Maybe with a little too insecure Sherlock, but I also love Sherlock that way. And it fits with the S3E2.) It just felt so believable! The hugging, the falling asleep together, the awkwardness, the loving, the caring, the nitpicking food, the fear and tension with Moriarty's words, the allusion of their being 'together' and yet not be, the (not) having sex discussion, the half-drunk and then hangover Sherlock,... and I feel like I could go on forever like that.

And the writing! You write so extraordinarily well! I could picture accurately nearly everything, there wasn't too much, and not not enough; and the characterization was unbelievably well done. It's just shockingly good!

Well I have to stop, or I could just go on and on and on. But your story looked so damnely what I am expecting from the show, I just can't seem to get over it. It made me laugh, it made me smile so hard it aches —and I can't even count all the times it happened—, it made me cry, it made me tense like ever, it made my jaw clench and my heart pound so fast, it felt like... a hurricane I couldn't get off, like a hypnotic gaze I couldn't get my eyes off.

It felt like a Sherlock episode.

Thank you so much for this. For sharing your work. For being such a good writer and story-teller. I cannot thank you enough, in fact.
I hope you're fine and doing well.

Larca

PS: Can't wait to read your other stories. And sorry for not reviewing the ones I've already read. Have been a bit occupied, lately. Still am, though. But I think about them about as much as I think of this one.
Well. See you!
xx
Guest chapter 15 . 1/15/2018
Just read your work and it's absolutely good. Though i ought say that addition of shock blanket was fantastic. I believe any sherlock fanfiction is incomplete without the shock blanket. Cheers!
twaxer chapter 5 . 10/30/2017
Wow! This is so amazing omggg. Your writing, the plot, everything is perfect! Can’t wait to read more.
Erika chapter 15 . 10/19/2017
This was great. I think the relationship between the two of them - nonsexual, codependent life partners - is pretty darn accurate to the series.
bee.zippy chapter 15 . 10/7/2017
Definitely one of the best stories I’ve read on here. Great mystery, wonderful writing, everyone in character and a spotlight on the beautiful thing that is Sherlock and John’s friendship. You are very talented and should be writing for the show. Seriously. Well done.
Courtney chapter 15 . 9/11/2017
I loved it, absolutely wonderful. Very true to the characters, I could picture it so well :)
incredibly impressive. Except now, all I want is a hard copy!
Scarla Vanessa chapter 14 . 8/23/2017
I totally thought that the culprit was Peter, didn't even suspect Tim, wonderful plot line, I really like your way of thought and your book. This is one of the best fanfics I've ever read, thank you, you've risen my standards. Pls continue this ;)
1,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »